Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,287 members, 7,850,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:57 PM

Could This Solve Blockchain Gaming's Biggest Problems? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Could This Solve Blockchain Gaming's Biggest Problems? (76 Views)

Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much You Made? / What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? / Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Biggest Refinery Takes Shape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could This Solve Blockchain Gaming's Biggest Problems? by MantheDude: 12:53pm On Apr 09
Alright, I'm completely addicted to gaming, especially with the play-to-earn aspect. The issue is that many blockchain games are really dull. I later came upon this Saga project. Making it incredibly simple for developers to introduce their own blockchains—particularly for games—is the crux of their business model. Additionally, their coin is now active on Bitget.

Consider it this way: Saga allows projects to have their own dedicated blockchain while remaining connected, avoiding the chaos caused by everyone vying for space on Ethereum. It's said to scale indefinitely, so when games get popularity, there won't be any lag.

To be honest, the concept of having "your own blockchain" seemed absurdly costly. Saga, however, claims that they make it inexpensive, which is crucial for game developers. They already have a number of games in development that use their technology, and they have large backers.

This makes me wonder, instead of only using NFTs for skins, could this finally make games genuinely decentralised? Is this the secret to those bizarre interconnected game worlds we keep hearing about? Or is this just more gimmicky technology?

I'm still learning how to use it because I'm not a tech expert. However, I'm interested to see where this goes as a gamer. Is anyone else following Saga? How do you feel about the concept of "building your own blockchain"?

(1) (Reply)

Trading Shenanigans: Everything You Need To Know About Cryptocurrency / You Can Make Money On Agric Business,by Supplying Palm Kernel Shell To Company - / 5 Crypto Trading Ethics You Need To Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.