Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Please Save My Mum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Save My Mum (424 Views)

Please Help Save My Marriage / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me / Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Save My Mum by BLIVESHEALTH: 3:50pm On Apr 09
I was once a gambling addict and I stop after my elder brother death and things start falling in place. . I wanted to start a gadget business and I have 1m naira my mum out of love for her only son help me got an interest loan of 2m naira to start my business. I got trigger by betting wins on twitter and I resume my addiction and have lost all. My mum is been embarrassed by the lapo and all even though she just got the loan out of motherly love. I feel so weak and curse my existence. What can i do as I am even contemplating suicide. Please save me please save my mum . I don't know how to help her

Re: Please Save My Mum by cocolacec(m): 4:15pm On Apr 09
Go and find work to pay for your mother's kindness.

1 Like

Re: Please Save My Mum by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:31pm On Apr 09
Scam alerts

1 Like

Re: Please Save My Mum by Endtimelifeinna: 4:32pm On Apr 09
This Format don cast since , Go find another format story grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Save My Mum by poshestmina(f): 4:44pm On Apr 09
You use #3 million play gamble?

1 Like

Re: Please Save My Mum by chatinent: 5:05pm On Apr 09
So make we give you ₦3m make you still use nack 2 odds?

This cross you want to share was mailed to your personal inbox.

6 Likes

Re: Please Save My Mum by BLIVESHEALTH: 5:23pm On Apr 09
Holluwhakemmy:
Scam alerts
If I am lieing God should punish me
Re: Please Save My Mum by BLIVESHEALTH: 5:24pm On Apr 09
chatinent:
So make we give you ₦3m make you still use nack 2 odds?

This cross you want to share was mailed to your personal inbox.
I am trying to be clean and making effort don't want to watch my mum suffer

1 Like

Re: Please Save My Mum by BLIVESHEALTH: 5:25pm On Apr 09
Endtimelifeinna:
This Format don cast since , Go find another format story grin grin cheesy cheesy
Most times people don't help gamblers somyou think I would use this scam story and not use sickness. I ruin myself
Re: Please Save My Mum by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:37pm On Apr 09
BLIVESHEALTH:
If I am lieing God should punish me
Eyah sorry for that, I thought it wasn't real
Re: Please Save My Mum by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:53pm On Apr 09
embarrassment never killed anyone!
you got what you deserve and will learn a great lesson here... you and your mother need to suffer well well so that it may impact your brain to NEVER GAMBLE AGAIN. anyone helping you will only worsen your case.

2 Likes

Re: Please Save My Mum by BLIVESHEALTH: 6:12pm On Apr 09
MrBrownJay1:
embarrassment never killed anyone!
you got what you deserve and will learn a great lesson here... you and your mother need to suffer well well so that it may impact your brain to NEVER GAMBLE AGAIN. anyone helping you will only worsen your case.
what do you mean anyone helping me is worsening my case . People have helped me and I have transfer 130k to my mum. I would suffer but my mum will never suffer

1 Like

Re: Please Save My Mum by 1Sharon(f): 6:13pm On Apr 09
Lazy bugger.
Re: Please Save My Mum by Mindlog: 6:17pm On Apr 09
Your mother knowing you are a gambling addict, still went ahead to get a loan and handed the money to you?

She was living in denial of your addiction as many mothers whose children are gamblers do.....I hope she has learnt her lessons, don't enable a gambler!

1 Like

Re: Please Save My Mum by ibechris(m): 6:33pm On Apr 09
Pls,commit the suicide quickly nonsense...I don't know why we are having boomerang children these days.

BLIVESHEALTH:
I was once a gambling addict and I stop after my elder brother death and things start falling in place. . I wanted to start a gadget business and I have 1m naira my mum out of love for her only son help me got an interest loan of 2m naira to start my business. I got trigger by betting wins on twitter and I resume my addiction and have lost all. My mum is been embarrassed by the lapo and all even though she just got the loan out of motherly love. I feel so weak and curse my existence. What can i do as I am even contemplating suicide. Please save me please save my mum . I don't know how to help her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Save My Mum by BLIVESHEALTH: 6:34pm On Apr 09
Mindlog:
Your mother knowing you are a gambling addict, still went ahead to get a loan and handed the money to you?

She was living in denial of your addiction as many mothers whose children are gamblers do.....I hope she has learnt her lessons, don't enable a gambler!
I was doing fine until this was around 4 months clean and she thought I was free from it. I pray I get a fix so ad never to lose the trust of my mum
Re: Please Save My Mum by Scentedgrance: 6:35pm On Apr 09
Uffff
Re: Please Save My Mum by BLIVESHEALTH: 6:35pm On Apr 09
ibechris:
Pls,commit the suicide quickly nonsense...I don't know why we are having boomerang children these days.

some of us just want to be successful because if our family and think Gambling can do that. I have learnt my lessons
Re: Please Save My Mum by ibechris(m): 6:38pm On Apr 09
BLIVESHEALTH:
some of us just want to be successful because if our family and think Gambling can do that. I have learnt my lessons

Not by gambling.

I hate gamblers and hate those who finance their gambling habits.
Re: Please Save My Mum by BLIVESHEALTH: 6:50pm On Apr 09
cocolacec:
Go and find work to pay for your mother's kindness.
I was working that was how I got 1m. I have successfully sent 130k in two days
Re: Please Save My Mum by BLIVESHEALTH: 6:50pm On Apr 09
poshestmina:
You use #3 million play gamble?

it was gradual chasing my loss and all
Re: Please Save My Mum by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:53pm On Apr 09
BLIVESHEALTH:
what do you mean anyone helping me is worsening my case . People have helped me and I have transfer 130k to my mum. I would suffer but my mum will never suffer

NOBODY SHOULD HELP YOU , YOU'VE BEEN ON NL WITH YEYE BEGGING STORIES FOR AGES NOW... as you havent learned anything and any money they send you will only be used for more betting. just because you come here with your yeye story, wont change anything.

aint you the one who opened a thread a few weeks ago about being suicidal because of gambling and then quickly delete it to try to cover your begging tracks?
here is thread: https://www.nairaland.com/8044023/getting-suiccidal-gambling-addiction#129141840

is that not that same mum that you stole her money back in 2022, that now "supposedly" took loan for you, abi?!?!

BLIVESHEALTH:
I am writing this grief in my heart. I lost my elder brother who has two kids with a lazy woman. He is just 29 and i am 22, I have been a bet addict but i am now fine earning up to 200k monthly. During my gambling days i have stole my mum money and now my mum believes she has right to my money. She coerce me to do things. My brothers wife want to feel entitled to my money always telling me "enu iyawo yin gbe" means she is hungry. I have two sisters, one younger one older who feel they are closer to me than my brothers wife. And i must help them before my brother wife
I am still in school 400l and i am at home due to ASUU strike so i cant move out.
I work remotely
I spend money carefully now anytime i but new things billing.
Please your advice what should i do

or better yet, why dont you ask one of your two (below) GF for help:

BLIVESHEALTH:
Okay I make like 100k to 150k monthly I am into e-commerce. My brother is late and that is a deciding factor he got two kids, after school not planning to marry early because I want to like train those kids. I have got a girlfriend for over two years she is a year, 4 months older than me. She is 1998 I am 2000. She is faithful, loyal but I am Not envisioning marriage with her because I felt time is not on her end.
Okay met a new girl. She is not as good as my girlfriend but she is not that bad... We have fun and I tend to laugh more when we are together.
At least I give my sister upkeep, and my niece and nephew. I can't keep two girls I am at the bridge I must choose one. Which would you advise me both of them love me deeply

1 Like

Re: Please Save My Mum by Mindlog: 7:11pm On Apr 09
BLIVESHEALTH:
I was doing fine until this was around 4 months clean and she thought I was free from it. I pray I get a fix so ad never to lose the trust of my mum

You were doing fine but that lump sum was your trigger that led to your relapse.

Fact is that you would gamble more after resolving this present loan, seek professional help so you can get engaged in cognitive behavioral therapy and also join a self-help group of recovering gamblers though the relapse rate is very high.

2 Likes

Re: Please Save My Mum by BLIVESHEALTH: 7:16pm On Apr 09
Mindlog:

You were doing fine but that lump sum was your trigger that led to your relapse.

Fact is that you would gamble more after resolving this present loan, seek professional help so you can get engaged in cognitive behavioral therapy and also join a self-help group of recovering gamblers though the relapse rate is very high.
Sir I must confessed I am getting relapse a lot. I have been earning around 200k monthly in 2023 but I just use to go back . But I don't want my mum suffering now
Re: Please Save My Mum by BLIVESHEALTH: 7:20pm On Apr 09
MrBrownJay1:

NOBODY SHOULD HELP YOU , YOU'VE BEEN ON NL WITH YEYE BEGGING STORIES FOR AGES NOW... as you havent learned anything and any money they send you will only be used for more betting. just because you come here with your yeye story, wont change anything.

aint you the one who opened a thread a few weeks ago about being suicidal because of gambling and then quickly delete it to try to cover your begging tracks?
here is thread: https://www.nairaland.com/8044023/getting-suiccidal-gambling-addiction#129141840

is that not that same mum that you stole her money back in 2022, that now "supposedly" took loan for you, abi?!?!

or better yet, why dont you ask one of your two (below) GF for help:

I have been a gambling addict those weeks where when I was in the process 2022 I was talking about me doing fine . I relapse I don't want my mum to suffer for my sake . I have sent 130k to her today from hard work and begging. I would choose therapy this times. I don't want my mum. To suffer for my actions
Re: Please Save My Mum by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:48pm On Apr 09
BLIVESHEALTH:
I have been a gambling addict those weeks where when I was in the process 2022 I was talking about me doing fine . I relapse I don't want my mum to suffer for my sake . I have sent 130k to her today from hard work and begging. I would choose therapy this times. I don't want my mum. To suffer for my actions

do you really think NLers are stupid or what? you are a gambler, any money sent to you will be spent GAMBLING
anyone sending you money will only worsen the issue because your story is false, and tomorrow you will come with a new format with yeye story.

here is a simple clue: so you have NO siblings that can help; NO uncles/aunts or NO family members that can help; NO neighbors that can help; NO work colleagues and NO school friends that can help; NO acquaintances that can help; NO street vendors in your area (that knows your family) that can help... NOBODY WHATSOEVER in your whole life (and that of your mother) that can help but total strangers on NL that cant verify your begging story. abi?!

1 Like

Re: Please Save My Mum by poshestmina(f): 8:43pm On Apr 09
MrBrownJay1:

do you really think NLers are stupid or what? you are a gambler, any money sent to you will be spent GAMBLING
anyone sending you money will only worsening the issue because your story is false, and tomorrow you will come with a new format with yeye story.

here is a simple clue: so you have NO siblings that can help; NO uncles/aunts or NO family members that can help; NO neighbors that can help; NO work colleagues and NO school friends that can help; NO acquaintances that can help; NO street vendors in your area (that knows your family) that can help... NOBODY WHATSOEVER in your whole life (and that of your mother) that can help but total strangers on NL that cant verify your begging story. abi?!

The more he replies, the angrier i'm getting.
What a foolish Human Being!
Re: Please Save My Mum by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:51pm On Apr 09
poshestmina:
The more he replies, the angrier i'm getting.
What a foolish Human Being!

sadly, he keeps at it because, if not warned, some unsuspecting goodhearted people fall for these BS online begging fraudsters stories and send them some money.
Re: Please Save My Mum by BLIVESHEALTH: 8:52pm On Apr 09
MrBrownJay1:

anyone sending you money will only worsen the issue because your story is false, and tomorrow you will come with a new format with yeye story.

my story is not false but it's fine I am gambler trying to clean my mess. I am not trying to gamble right now but to clean my immediate mess. If you think I don't deserve mercy. Yeah it fine but I am not lieing God is my witness but I am gambler who has not gamble for three days and have been sending each kobo to my mum
Re: Please Save My Mum by BLIVESHEALTH: 8:54pm On Apr 09
MrBrownJay1:

sadly, he keeps at it because, if not warned, some unsuspecting goodhearted people fall for these BS online begging fraudsters stories and send them some money.
who stil begs with gambling when that is the most sure way not to get a dime. This is me sending money to my mum. So I know i dont deserve mercy but please don't play down on my pains

Re: Please Save My Mum by BLIVESHEALTH: 9:00pm On Apr 09
MrBrownJay1:

it is a deep mess my friends have assisted me before my addiction sets in . As a Christian I was buying food for one muslim daily. I am an addicted fool but please if you won't help please allow me get help

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean Nissan Exterra For Sale In Port Harcourt...view Pics! / A Nairalander Is Hosting A Programme / 13 Inspiring Message To Parents & Parents-to-be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.