Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

What Can We Do About Iyana Oba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Can We Do About Iyana Oba (394 Views)

Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) / Mile 2 To Iyana Oba Is 600 Naira / Hausa Motorcyclists And Yoruba Youths Fight In Iyana-Iba, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can We Do About Iyana Oba by Khyrvxjzy: 3:51pm On Apr 09
lovers of Nigeria not emergency lovers what can we do a week ago i was there people too full there thats now the new oshodi, maybe we should have a terminal like oshodi

that place eh
Re: What Can We Do About Iyana Oba by Aleem26(m): 3:52pm On Apr 09
Khyrvxjzy:
lovers of Nigeria not emergency lovers what can we do a week ago i was there people too full there thats now the new oshodi, maybe we should have a terminal like oshodi

that place eh

And you will maintain it?
Re: What Can We Do About Iyana Oba by tollyboy5(m): 4:35pm On Apr 09
I was coming through igando, on getting to iyanaba I look around and was like.. this is another oshodi in the making.
From iyanaba you will get vehicle going to egbeda/ iyanapaja from there you can even travel out of the country since some, agbara/badagry vehicles are there.
For those going towards island can take mile, CMS direct from there.
Lagos state university is right at that spot, those going to alaba can cross and follow the market way.
More business are coming towards those direction, the government did a road without a bus terminal.
That's the new oshodi with homeless people already taking refuge under the bridge.
Re: What Can We Do About Iyana Oba by ambale(m): 4:39pm On Apr 09
Are you just knowing this Omo eko?😂

Iyana Iba as always being a busy area now, at least since when me.i don dey folo the place enter alaba or trade fair

So what exactly.is the problem now?
Re: What Can We Do About Iyana Oba by Zonefree(m): 4:52pm On Apr 09
ambale:

Iyana Iba as always being a busy area now, at least since when me.i don dey folo the place enter alaba or trade fair

He just came from Ogbomosho, don't mind him.

1 Like

Re: What Can We Do About Iyana Oba by Khyrvxjzy: 5:52pm On Apr 09
tollyboy5:
I was coming through igando, on getting to iyanaba I look around and was like.. this is another oshodi in the making.
From iyanaba you will get vehicle going to egbeda/ iyanapaja from there you can even travel out of the country since some, agbara/badagry vehicles are there.
For those going towards island can take mile, CMS direct from there.
Lagos state university is right at that spot, those going to alaba can cross and follow the market way.
More business are coming towards those direction, the government did a road without a bus terminal.
That's the new oshodi with homeless people already taking refuge under the bridge.

yes oshodi in the making

i wish the government can make alot of plan there

happy for the new navy barrack been built that market have to be torn down and build a modern rival of it and alaba

government should act fast not when that place go full finish we now start demolition

we already have 10 and a train coming

people should be careful there not to buy anything
Re: What Can We Do About Iyana Oba by Khyrvxjzy: 5:54pm On Apr 09
ambale:

i have been going to iyana as an adult over 12 years

it now worst

am sure that population is almost that of oshodi
Re: What Can We Do About Iyana Oba by Khyrvxjzy: 5:56pm On Apr 09
ambale:

it now worst

the problem?

you will soon know the problem
someone that understand me is up there
Re: What Can We Do About Iyana Oba by Khyrvxjzy: 5:56pm On Apr 09
Zonefree:

He just came from Ogbomosho, don't mind him.

i have been going to iyana oba for over twenty years
Re: What Can We Do About Iyana Oba by ambale(m): 6:35pm On Apr 09
Khyrvxjzy:

it now worst

If you don dey go there for 12years as you opined

Then you will know that axis have been like that for years

Busy and rowdy, though I agree with the government doing something about it

But it's not a new development as you painted it

1 Like

Re: What Can We Do About Iyana Oba by Good2go1: 10:27pm On Apr 09
Yes very good rowdy and busy place even with the new 10lanes road traffic is still there. Pls shield more light on the bolded, the train that is coming is it the one the lane has already provided for in the middle lane or another one?
Khyrvxjzy:

yes oshodi in the making

i wish the government can make alot of plan there

happy for the new navy barrack been built that market have to be torn down and build a modern rival of it and alaba

government should act fast not when that place go full finish we now start demolition

we already have 10 and a train coming

people should be careful there not to buy anything
Re: What Can We Do About Iyana Oba by Khyrvxjzy: 11:06pm On Apr 09
Good2go1:
Yes very good rowdy and busy place even with the new 10lanes road traffic is still there. Pls shield more light on the bolded, the train that is coming is it the one the lane has already provided for in the middle lane or another one?

yes it is the same one on the middle lane, same coming from mile 2, that should be 2 blue line

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Yoruba Nation Agitators Invade Oyo Gov’s Office / 9 South East state Of Bayelsa,akwa Ibom,rivers,imo,enugu,abia Etc / EFCC Chairman, After All The Drama Where Is Yahaya Bello?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.