Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,993 members, 7,863,561 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

The Ultimate ICT Courses - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Ultimate ICT Courses (981 Views)

Enroll For Ict Courses / ICT Jobs Only Whatsapp Group (details Inside) / ICT Companies In Ijebu Ode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ultimate ICT Courses by Donchiweb(m): 5:04pm On May 25
31. The best revenge is massive success. –Frank Sinatra
Re: The Ultimate ICT Courses by Donchiweb(m): 1:54pm On May 26
32. People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily. –Zig Ziglar
Re: The Ultimate ICT Courses by Donchiweb(m): 7:11pm On May 28
33. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. –Anais Nin
Re: The Ultimate ICT Courses by Donchiweb(m): 4:34pm On May 29
34. If you hear a voice within you say “you cannot paint,” then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced. –Vincent Van Gogh
Re: The Ultimate ICT Courses by Donchiweb(m): 5:25pm On May 30
35. There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. –Aristotle
Re: The Ultimate ICT Courses by Donchiweb(m): 7:21pm On May 31
36. Ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock and the door will be opened for you. –Jesus
Re: The Ultimate ICT Courses by Donchiweb(m): 8:13pm On Jun 01
37. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
Re: The Ultimate ICT Courses by Donchiweb(m): 2:52pm On Jun 02
38. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. –Henry David Thoreau
Re: The Ultimate ICT Courses by Donchiweb(m): 5:01pm On Jun 03
39. When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me. –Erma Bombeck
Re: The Ultimate ICT Courses by Donchiweb(m): 5:24pm On Jun 04
40. Few things can help an individual more than to place responsibility on him, and to let him know that you trust him. –Booker T. Washington
Re: The Ultimate ICT Courses by Donchiweb(m): 6:07pm On Jun 05
41. Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart. – Ancient Indian Proverb
Re: The Ultimate ICT Courses by Donchiweb(m): 5:07pm On Jun 06
42. Believe you can and you’re halfway there. –Theodore Roosevelt
Re: The Ultimate ICT Courses by Donchiweb(m): 4:57pm On Jun 07
43. Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear. –George Addair
Re: The Ultimate ICT Courses by Donchiweb(m): 3:56pm On Jun 08
44. We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. –Plato
Re: The Ultimate ICT Courses by Donchiweb(m): 4:55pm On Jun 09
45. Teach thy tongue to say, “I do not know,” and thous shalt progress. –Maimonides
Re: The Ultimate ICT Courses by Donchiweb(m): 4:18pm On Jun 10
46. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. –Arthur Ashe
Re: The Ultimate ICT Courses by Donchiweb(m): 5:31pm On Jun 11
47. When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. –John Lennon
Re: The Ultimate ICT Courses by Donchiweb(m): 4:06pm On Jun 12
48. Fall seven times and stand up eight. –Japanese Proverb
Re: The Ultimate ICT Courses by Donchiweb(m): 5:16pm On Jun 13
49. When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. –Helen Keller
Re: The Ultimate ICT Courses by Donchiweb(m): 4:06pm On Jun 14
50. Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see. –Confucius
Re: The Ultimate ICT Courses by Donchiweb(m): 5:19pm On Jun 15
51. How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. –Anne Frank
Re: The Ultimate ICT Courses by Donchiweb(m): 6:15pm On Jun 16
Happy Father's Day to all the fatherly figures in the world
Re: The Ultimate ICT Courses by Donchiweb(m): 5:25pm
52. When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. –Lao Tzu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facebook War Gone Bad / 15-year-old Girl Invents Flashlight Powered By The Heat Of Your Hand / I Recieved This Mail In My Email Spam Box. Who Has An Idea About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.