Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Why Are Some Muslims Dying mysteriously While Fasting? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Some Muslims Dying mysteriously While Fasting? (323 Views)

Pastor Chidi Eke Dies While Fasting For 40 Days In Imo / Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) / Scriptures That You Must Meditate On While Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Muslims Dying mysteriously While Fasting? by Truvelisback(m): 9:43pm On Apr 09
Good day, fellas. I have seen and heard of Muslims dying while on fasting, both online and offline. As a matter of fact, a muslim guy just died yesterday in my area.
Re: Why Are Some Muslims Dying mysteriously While Fasting? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:52pm On Apr 09
They are now enjoying in heaven with virgins! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Muslims Dying mysteriously While Fasting? by Truvelisback(m): 10:08pm On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:
Their death is so mysterious. An actress just died for the reason. This is not something new, it has been happening. Last year, it was the same.
Re: Why Are Some Muslims Dying mysteriously While Fasting? by Antiislaam(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09
They are dying because this is the right time to meet with virgins wives and husbands in aljanat the seex Paradise of allah

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Muslims Dying mysteriously While Fasting? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:35pm On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:

You're not nice
😂

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Muslims Dying mysteriously While Fasting? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:37pm On Apr 09
Aemmyjah:

You're not nice
😂
I'm just wishing them a safe trip to heaven where they will meet their prophet with plenty of virgins àbí that's not what they've always wanted? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Muslims Dying mysteriously While Fasting? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:37pm On Apr 09
Not every Muslim do the fasting
I had Muslim friends growing up
It wasn't really easy for them when others are eating and they're hungry but I can't sacrifice my eating

They too find one place to eat secretly

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Muslims Dying mysteriously While Fasting? by Aemmyjah(m): 10:38pm On Apr 09
MaxInDHouse:

I'm just wishing them a safe trip to heaven where they will meet their prophet with plenty of virgins àbí that's not what they've always wanted? undecided

Imaginary nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Muslims Dying mysteriously While Fasting? by MightySparrow: 7:55am On Apr 10
MaxInDHouse:

You would say you will miss the houris.
Their ever pointing boobs, transparent bodies........
Ever erecting pricks
grin

Brethren in Sexlam.

You will continue to enjoy with your wife in JW's paradise.
grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Muslims Dying mysteriously While Fasting? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:17am On Apr 10
MightySparrow:

You would say you will miss the houris.
Their ever pointing boobs, transparent bodies........
Ever erecting pricks
grin

Brethren in Sexlam.

You will continue to enjoy with your wife in JW's paradise.
grin grin

Is there any sense in what you're saying?

Go to heaven and inherit the millions you gave Papa
Re: Why Are Some Muslims Dying mysteriously While Fasting? by MightySparrow: 2:16pm On Apr 10
Aemmyjah:

Is there any sense in what you're saying?

Go to heaven and inherit the millions you gave Papa

Haha?!
Is it paining you ni?
In Islamic jaanah, there would be plenty of women and rivers of alcohol. I know JWs don't like to be drunk. The picture you paint for us is that you would be living with your families in JW's paradise.

So what sense again are you looking for?
Re: Why Are Some Muslims Dying mysteriously While Fasting? by Truvelisback(m): 2:20pm On Apr 10
Aemmyjah:
Not every Muslim do the fasting
I had Muslim friends growing up
It wasn't really easy for them when others are eating and they're hungry but I can't sacrifice my eating

They too find one place to eat secretly
Yes, but there are some who died mysteriously while fasting, that I don't understand. I knew several people who mysteriously fell sick and spent some days in the hospital.
Re: Why Are Some Muslims Dying mysteriously While Fasting? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:34pm On Apr 10
MightySparrow:

Haha?!
Is it paining you ni?
In Islamic jaanah, there would be plenty of women and rivers of alcohol. I know JWs don't like to be drunk. The picture you paint for us is that you would be living with your families in JW's paradise.

So what sense again are you looking for?

WC like to be drunk?
Re: Why Are Some Muslims Dying mysteriously While Fasting? by MightySparrow: 3:45pm On Apr 10
Aemmyjah:

WC like to be drunk?

Abstinence from alcohol is our standard.
Re: Why Are Some Muslims Dying mysteriously While Fasting? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:46pm On Apr 10
MightySparrow:

Abstinence from alcohol is our standard.

Ok na
That's ur doctrine

What about sex before marriage?
Re: Why Are Some Muslims Dying mysteriously While Fasting? by MightySparrow: 4:34pm On Apr 10
Aemmyjah:

Ok na
That's ur doctrine

What about sex before marriage?

No go area.
Re: Why Are Some Muslims Dying mysteriously While Fasting? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:36pm On Apr 10
MightySparrow:

No go area.

I have Winners Chapel friends tho
I like their positive spirit

Their lifestyle usually make me question if they have ever been taught morality in their church
Re: Why Are Some Muslims Dying mysteriously While Fasting? by MightySparrow: 7:14pm On Apr 10
Aemmyjah:

I have Winners Chapel friends tho
I like their positive spirit

Their lifestyle usually make me question if they have ever been taught morality in their church

Well I am not a member of winners chapel. I know they are taught this. I ran their WOFBI course years back as a youth. However. In every church today, there are many mixed multitudes. In large congregatios, these hide. They talk church, use church and bands, stickers but the local pastors don't know them. Since church auditoriums are public places, it is opened to all. I live in Benin now, come and see yahoo boy's wander into church services with dread locks, tinted hair and all sorts. Since pastors always believe they could be touched by the word of God and change. Some do change.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Muslims Dying mysteriously While Fasting? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:12pm On Apr 10
Aemmyjah:

Is there any sense in what you're saying? Go to heaven and inherit the millions you gave Papa
I have decided to shun him with his madness he always wants to relate with me as if we're on the same page but i can't relate with faithless miscreants on social media after all i'm not related to him by blood and we aren't into the same business neither are we going to the same place of worship so i have no business with him! smiley
Re: Why Are Some Muslims Dying mysteriously While Fasting? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:17am On Apr 12
MightySparrow:

Well I am not a member of winners chapel. I know they are taught this. I ran their WOFBI course years back as a youth. However. In every church today, there are many mixed multitudes. In large congregatios, these hide. They talk church, use church and bands, stickers but the local pastors don't know them. Since church auditoriums are public places, it is opened to all. I live in Benin now, come and see yahoo boy's wander into church services with dread locks, tinted hair and all sorts. Since pastors always believe they could be touched by the word of God and change. Some do change.

You're not a member of Winners Chapel?
Which denomination do you now attend
Re: Why Are Some Muslims Dying mysteriously While Fasting? by Iamanoited: 5:50am On Apr 12
TOO MUCH SINS(TERRORISM)
Re: Why Are Some Muslims Dying mysteriously While Fasting? by MightySparrow: 6:55am On Apr 12
Aemmyjah:

You're not a member of Winners Chapel?
Which denomination do you now attend

I am a pentecoastal. I worship in any pentecostal church due to the nature of my work. So, I take responsibility for any bad things and good things done by or against all pentecostal churches.

(1) (Reply)

Religion / Storms Are Not For Ever. / Say Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.