Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 (35194 Views)

Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 0) On 17th May 2023 / Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City : FA Cup (1 - 0) On 17th April 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by Ubdavis(m): 11:54pm On Apr 17
ericmor:

Why are you pained? Do you need to say that? Don't be childish ok

ur responses shows how mature u are. Don't give what U give what u can't take.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by DeGods007(m): 11:56pm On Apr 17
eleniyan2020:
you expect Arsenal to win bayern...this is not Premier league!

Goal - Goal

Don't be in a haste Oga
Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by betshopagent(m): 11:57pm On Apr 17
ericmor:

That chelsea team were fantastic, they were giving every team headache and we all saw the cup coming. If you had mentioned Chelsea of the drogba that won the champions league, or the one before tuchel took over, then you can compear to this bayern team
lampard took them out of every competition till he got replaced by Tuchel.The only final he reached, he still lost it .infact he was trying so much to remove Chelsea from top4 and ucl before he got sacked.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by AZControversial(m): 11:58pm On Apr 17
MrLibrarian:
which two decades?
You dey follow match at all.
2019/20 Ajax pumped your ass

Are you sure you read or understood what i wrote.....

Please read it again
Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by Kukutenla: 11:59pm On Apr 17
sprints1:
tuchel na agba for UCL but ancelotti na agbababa too. Na intense game na the on colos pass go win. But gnabry and coman no be joke... If I hear people call vini Jr world class again I will curse your mummy
So gnabry and coman are better than vini to you abi
You sure say na football you dey watch?

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by Kukutenla: 12:00am On Apr 18
IBvoss:

Call a spade a spade. Na nonsense game but luck dey our side.

The stats below show so.
Which kind Luck? Madrid made their luck
If not for Luck, if Rudiger had played that chance well, Madrid will be clear winner. Madrid had the best chance of extra time

6 Likes

Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by Ekaka14: 12:02am On Apr 18
Bacteria8:

Have you ever seen anyone as desperate as Real Madrid in champions league history ?? grin grin
We have won it 14 times...yet they will play like they want to die...like have never win it at all. Example is tonight grin grin
Absolutely, but you have to go to The Santiago Bernabeu...and see why, they've over 100 trophies ( including 14 UCL cups🏆) won from major competions and most of them date back to about a century ago ( I think the tour guide told me since 1905)
I personally counted 98 trophies when I visited the Stadium last Summer when their stadium was undergoing some external maintenance...
So my guess is that most of the young players want to follow the tradition and leave their mark and their name in the list of honors as well grin

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by ericmor: 12:02am On Apr 18
Ubdavis:

ur responses shows how mature. Don't give what U give what u can't take.

Don't be childish like I said and don't jump insulting people online because you were reminded of an event. Be mature
Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by AZControversial(m): 12:05am On Apr 18
Azazyel:
Haaland be like overhype honestly. This guy hardly scores against big teams. He'll just be mute

It's because he's one of the main targets. If not the main.

The plan was to choke Haaland, making others like KDB work harder to score.

If he was free, KDB wouldn't have gassed out.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by Amudeneogu: 12:08am On Apr 18
So no England team makes it to the final, it is too strange
Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by Ekaka14: 12:08am On Apr 18
latieph:

Haland has always been the biggest flop in this kind of matches. He has no experience even last season.
I think he also needs to mature on and off the pitch...I see alot of pride/arrogance with him and he's problems with Pep is probably distracting him...he could be alot more than he is because he has good poaching skills but he needs to calm down and grow into a fine finisher...then he needs to stay away from wahala with his coach cheesy
Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by MaziObinnaokija: 12:11am On Apr 18
cool thank u Madrid đź’“. That proud thing still dey hopeful for another treble.Impossible angry
Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by Ab0bii: 12:13am On Apr 18
LeeSmart:
Would do giveaway of 3k to 5 persons here if Real Madrid should qualify to the next round.
@Angelfrost will help me pick winners randomly

@Angelfrost

He said randomly but you rather went with first to quote. I hope its not what am thinking.

Its all good and congrats to the winners. Maybe that random selection would have brought more confusion sha. So its still cool with the first to quote.

Hope the givaway is not cruise
Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by Cajal(m): 12:15am On Apr 18
Ab0bii:
Where are the doubting thomas when i predicted this outcome.

In 10years to come, this competition will be Madrid champions league
And ballo dor for don change to ..mess-ronaldo award
Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by Ab0bii: 12:17am On Apr 18
Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by Kukutenla: 12:23am On Apr 18
blowjohn:

Make all the player for Bayern come back for the semis make I see how Madrid go take win.

Muller, gnabry, sane, coman etc
Make dem go wake up Beckenbauer, dem go still collect

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by Ab0bii: 12:24am On Apr 18
Ekaka14:

Absolutely, but you have to go to The Santiago Bernabeu...and see why, they've over 100 trophies ( including 14 UCL cups) won from major competions and most of them date back to about a century ago ( I think the tour guide told me since 1905)
I personally counted 98 trophies when I visited the Stadium last Summer when their stadium was undergoing some external maintenance...
So my guess is that most of the young players want to follow the tradition and leave their mark and their name in the list of honors as well
A true Real Madrid fan here. Watching my team play live will be a dream come true. Visiting the stadium and having the opportunity to see such things will make of a happy person forever.

Boss gift your fellow fan something please. Condition too tight for me presently, no vex

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by Polynek(m): 12:29am On Apr 18
Silva fixed the penalty grin
Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by sprints1: 12:29am On Apr 18
idahme:

Hahaha, are you talking of pauleta that CR7 surpassed his national team goals of 50 or another one? The pauleta that won best player in the French league 1 in different occasions or another one? The pauleta who had over 300 career goals or there is another? Pauleta has no comparison with Nani the records are there to show.
Oga did you watch euro 2004 because I saw all Portugal games I didn't miss one.. pauleta was overrated abeg... the commentators were all over him and Figo though rui Costa too was rated... abeg no dey mention ppauleta for where I dey abeg I no dey talk friendly and qualifier goals against luithunia and latvia

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by Dybala11(m): 12:34am On Apr 18
sprints1:
what a stupid PK... If na this Silva go play euro Rinaldo should forget about winning trophy this year Portugal are filled with shitty players like the one that cost barca yesterday stupid Portuguese players apart from figo, rui costa,cr 7, nani and Pepe the rest are rubbish from tower of babel
What about Deco?
Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by ShallongeV: 12:45am On Apr 18
Hala Madrid....15th UCL trophy loading...

I m a proud Madrista

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by Angelfrost(m): 1:01am On Apr 18
Ab0bii:

@Angelfrost

He said randomly but you rather went with first to quote. I hope its not what am thinking.

Its all good and congrats to the winners. Maybe that random selection would have brought more confusion sha. So its still cool with the first to quote.

Hope the givaway is not cruise

Yes, random selection would've been quite unfair and more confusing.

This is simpler and more transparent.

Honestly, I don't have anything or anyone in mind... I was chosen by the 'giver' randomly to help him pick beneficiaries.

I did my assignment, and I have moved on.

Thanks Chief. cool

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by OChimex: 1:04am On Apr 18
Ab0bii:
Where are the doubting thomas when i predicted this outcome.

In 10years to come, this competition will be Madrid champions league

Bayern will knock Madrid out.
Kane is definitely winning his first trophy and it's on a big stage.
Nature has alligned to reward his hardwork of years.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by IBvoss(m): 1:08am On Apr 18
Kukutenla:

Which kind Luck? Madrid made their luck
If not for Luck, if Rudiger had played that chance well, Madrid will be clear winner. Madrid had the best chance of extra time

One had 34 attempts and the other had 8 attempts. Lol. We all know they were lucky only one of man city's numerous chances was converted. But luck na part of the game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by Kukutenla: 1:12am On Apr 18
Angelfrost:

Lol... If it were City, then Tuchel would have been really worried.

Bayern can (and should) get past Madrid! cool
Bayern ko
Munich ni

Same Bayern that struggled against arsenal
Madrid is in the final already
Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by Kukutenla: 1:15am On Apr 18
IBvoss:

One had 34 attempts and the other had 8 attempts. Lol. We all know they were lucky only one of man city's numerous chances was converted. But luck na part of the game.
Did man City hit the woodwork or what exactly do you mean by lucky?
Madrid lost 4-0 in this same stadium last season in a match they could hardly come out of their half.
This season, they scored first, set themselves up to counter and had decent chances even till the end.
I don't know what some of you are watching. Halaand barely touched the ball in the box. Most of not all of city's shots were from outside the box. In fact, most of their shots on target were corners KDB was playing towards the goalpost.

6 Likes

Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by Kukutenla: 1:15am On Apr 18
OChimex:

Bayern will knock Madrid out.
Kane is definitely winning his first trophy and it's on a big stage.
Nature has alligned to reward his hardwork of years.
You can dream freely

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by AllenSpencer: 1:36am On Apr 18
Angelfrost:

Lol... If it were City, then Tuchel would have been really worried.

Bayern can (and should) get past Madrid! cool

Common!

You should know better!

The higher the stage, the wilder Madrid becomes….

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by ScarletBrace(m): 1:52am On Apr 18
TheGoodJoe:
Proud of my Manchester City lads. They gave their best and well done. Move on to the next game and hope we have a better campaign next season. I doubt we lost a game this season in the Champions League.

They didn’t jus give their best, they’re the best. The best team actually lost it to chance. Madrid is just a noun.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by NFBI: 2:11am On Apr 18
make these lousy Madrid fans go sleep na psg go win the cup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by Librason: 2:33am On Apr 18
I love these guys remaining in the competition , noise makers back home.

English teams failed to make it to the Wembley final in England.
Re: Manchester City vs Real Madrid: UCL (3 - 4) Penalty On 17th April 2024 by cjudy(m): 3:25am On Apr 18
TheGoodJoe:
Proud of my Manchester City lads. They gave their best and well done. Move on to the next game and hope we have a better campaign next season. I doubt we lost a game this season in the Champions League.
Weda una lost any game or not, you’re out of UCL that’s my happiness. When you needed Halaand, he will ghost you. For the sake of over rated Halaand, I’m happy Man City are out. If not for Kevin, Halaand for Dey 2goals.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

First 'Clasico' Barcelona Vs Real Madrid On Monday, November 29th,2010 / Manchester United Vs West Ham United (1 - 1) On 22nd July 2020 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.