Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

With Gratitude, Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / With Gratitude, Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His Birthday (136 Views)

Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 35th Birthday (Photos) / Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His 33rd Birthday With Cute Photos / Alexx Ekubo Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With Gratitude, Alexx Ekubo Celebrates His Birthday by eyesoflagos: 9:32am On Apr 10
With gratitude, Alexx Ekubo celebrates his birthday

Celebrity actor Alexx Ekubo writes a birthday letter expressing his gratitude and listing his benefits.

Celebrating his 38th birthday, the actor posted gratitude on his Instagram page for life’s ups and downs. Eyes of Lagos reports,

alex ekubo birthday
Alex Ekubo.

He expressed that he is thankful for the good and bad times and for the beautiful things of life, and family, friends that he has been blessed with.

Alexx noted that he heart if full of thanks and gratitude on his birthday because he is alive and well to celebrate it.

He wrote …

“Older & thankful.
I’m thankful for the downs, now I appreciate the ups.
I’m thankful for the lows, now I appreciate the highs.
With so much gratitude in my heart, all I have & all that is to come, I look around & I’m thankful.
For those that I’m blessed to call family & friends, I’m most thankful.
All in all, I’m alive & well, my heart is full of gratitude & I’m thankful. ❤️”
Some reactions gathered …

k8henshaw commented: “Happy Happy Birthday Alexx.. Thank you for your kindness, love and support. I pray that this will be least you will be this year. The mercies, favour and grace of God will much more abound in your life!! You will be head and shoulders above your peers. Eyes have not seen nor ears heard what the Lord has in store for you..I celebrate you always dear Alexx. Have a great day 🎉🎈🎆🎊🎊🥂🎂🎂🍾🍾🍾🍾”

bhotchocolate remarked: “Happy birthday the Alexx!!! Wishing you a blessed new year and may the stars continually align for you. Stay blessed 💕✨💫”

abysandy_official said: “Awwwwwwnnnn Chief Ikuku is my mum’s birthday mate…God bless you boss”

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/04/10/with-gratitude-alexx-ekubo-celebrates-his-birthday/

cc: missyb3 , fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

My Brother Hustle Ooh / Why Influencers Are Getting Arrested In 2024 / Abuja Chinese Shopping Mall That Nigerians Are Not Allowed To Shop In There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.