Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Wike’s 2024 Eid-el-fitr Message To Fct Residents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike’s 2024 Eid-el-fitr Message To Fct Residents (9624 Views)

Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP / Judge Dismisses FCT Residents Suit V Tinubu, threatens to de-robe lawyer / Buhari To FCT Residents: You Are Necessary Evil Despite Voting PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike’s 2024 Eid-el-fitr Message To Fct Residents by Dannupawa: 9:58am On Apr 10
2024 EID-EL-FITR MESSAGE BY HON. MINISTER, FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY, CHIEF (BARRISTER)EZENWO NYESOM WIKE CON, GSSRS TO RESIDENTS OF THE FCT

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 10, 2024

Dear Residents of the Federal Capital Territory,

1. As we bid farewell to the holy month of Ramadan, on behalf of the Federal Capital Territory Administration, I extend my warmest greetings to you on the occasion of Eid el-Fitr.

2. I also most heartily congratulate the Muslim Ummah on the successful completion of this religious obligation and pray that the supplications made to Almighty Allah will be answered.

3. This auspicious festival not only marks the end of a month-long period of fasting, prayer, and reflection, it also serves as a profound reminder of the values of compassion, generosity, and unity that lie at the heart of Islam.

4. During Ramadan, we witnessed the spirit of self-discipline, compassion, and unity that defines this sacred month. It is a time when we come together in solidarity, sharing meals, breaking fasts, and supporting one another in acts of charity and kindness.

5. I urge us, however, not to limit these acts of charity, love, and tolerance to only the holy month but should inculcate this culture into our everyday lives.

6. The end of Ramadan should also not signal an end to our prayers. I hereby enjoin us all to continue to offer supplications to the Almighty for our dear country Nigeria and her leaders for divine wisdom and guidance, especially as they work ceaselessly to overcome our current challenges.

7. Fellow residents of the FCT, this spirit of unity and togetherness that characterizes the nation’s capital is not only integral to the observance of Ramadan but also resonates deeply with the values of harmony and cohesion that the Federal Capital Territory stands for.

8. The FCT embodies diversity, tolerance, and harmony, serving as a symbol of unity for all Nigerians. Our strength lies in our ability to embrace our differences and work together towards common goals, regardless of ethnicity, religion, or background.

9. As we celebrate Eid el-Fitr, let us reaffirm our commitment to building a society where every individual is valued and respected, and where peace and harmony prevail.

10. Let us imbibe the message of the Renewed Hope Agenda of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR which prioritizes the well-being and prosperity of all Nigerians.

11. Under this noble agenda the FCTA is focusing on infrastructure development, healthcare, education, security, and economic empowerment.

12. The progress we have made so far, especially in the areas of security and provision of infrastructure in the road and rail sectors and reforms in the administration of the FCTA, have been recognized and applauded.

13. By investing in these key areas, we aim to create a more vibrant and resilient FCT, where every individual has the opportunity to thrive and succeed.

14. As we celebrate Eid el-Fitr, I urge all residents to celebrate responsibly and be security-conscious at all times.

15. Once more, I wish you all a joyous and memorable Eid-el-Fitr.

Barka da Sallah!

BARRISTER EZENWO NYESOM WIKE CON, GSSRS

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike’s 2024 Eid-el-fitr Message To Fct Residents by Lance008(m): 10:00am On Apr 10
Wike Tormentor
Do me I do u 😂

5 Likes

Re: Wike’s 2024 Eid-el-fitr Message To Fct Residents by Nokio2: 11:26am On Apr 10
If chief imam come to greet u
No go give am 40yrs whiskey o

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike’s 2024 Eid-el-fitr Message To Fct Residents by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:52am On Apr 10
Eye Service Pro Max sad

Where was his Easter message to Christians?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike’s 2024 Eid-el-fitr Message To Fct Residents by tiswell(m): 11:53am On Apr 10
Self acclaimed emperor of abj,while setting his home on fire

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike’s 2024 Eid-el-fitr Message To Fct Residents by AmazingELixir: 11:53am On Apr 10
grin

Where are the serpent tongued and bitter souled people, I'm sure they have something to say about Wike's message.

4 Likes

Re: Wike’s 2024 Eid-el-fitr Message To Fct Residents by ignis: 11:54am On Apr 10
Wike should know that charity begins at home. Wike has betrayed his people in the last election and also causing commotion in his state.

My people say "He who sells his brother for a price, the buyer will not trust him."

3 Likes

Re: Wike’s 2024 Eid-el-fitr Message To Fct Residents by athaboi(f): 11:55am On Apr 10
Hahaha
Re: Wike’s 2024 Eid-el-fitr Message To Fct Residents by Atarakpa: 11:55am On Apr 10
He forget to add one bottle of old whiskey to it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike’s 2024 Eid-el-fitr Message To Fct Residents by Rocky247(m): 11:56am On Apr 10
Super man
Re: Wike’s 2024 Eid-el-fitr Message To Fct Residents by diamond68: 11:56am On Apr 10
Nwike
Re: Wike’s 2024 Eid-el-fitr Message To Fct Residents by flipboss(m): 11:56am On Apr 10
Wike my guy.

3 Likes

Re: Wike’s 2024 Eid-el-fitr Message To Fct Residents by BondRiv: 11:58am On Apr 10
tiswell:
Self acclaimed emperor of abj,while setting his home on fire

A supporter of the empty drum in Rivers State.

3 Likes

Re: Wike’s 2024 Eid-el-fitr Message To Fct Residents by Richtaiwo: 12:01pm On Apr 10
God bless Wike, the slayer of headless mob. That one dragging bread with small boy during iftar, where is he? Abi spirits from the shrine wey him built for North don dey chase am ni?

2 Likes

Re: Wike’s 2024 Eid-el-fitr Message To Fct Residents by obataokenwa(m): 12:01pm On Apr 10
Nothing to offer
Re: Wike’s 2024 Eid-el-fitr Message To Fct Residents by kaludestiny10(m): 12:02pm On Apr 10
Okay
Re: Wike’s 2024 Eid-el-fitr Message To Fct Residents by tiswell(m): 12:06pm On Apr 10
BondRiv:

A supporter of the empty drum in Rivers State.
I like your salty tears 😭
Re: Wike’s 2024 Eid-el-fitr Message To Fct Residents by AAAA67: 12:06pm On Apr 10
Is he still Rivers State Governor?
Why use that picture ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike’s 2024 Eid-el-fitr Message To Fct Residents by Chivisee: 12:14pm On Apr 10
Bitter obi rodents,your master had spoken Oya come and cry as usual.

1 Like

Re: Wike’s 2024 Eid-el-fitr Message To Fct Residents by Kingpele(m): 12:37pm On Apr 10
Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha watch cornified zombies coming to his defense...someone who is causing trouble in his own state is preaching peace love and charity ...he should give peace a chance in rivers state...hypocrisy...preaching love while hatred is in the heart...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike’s 2024 Eid-el-fitr Message To Fct Residents by Confirmedzombie: 12:45pm On Apr 10
Nyerisi I has spoken. Wike the slayer of Ipob and obedients.

Ranka Dede Alhaji Wike

1 Like

Re: Wike’s 2024 Eid-el-fitr Message To Fct Residents by CountinBlessins(m): 12:50pm On Apr 10
Oga you are not the president!! Ministers are not expected to give messages.

Seems this man is suffering from PTSD 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike’s 2024 Eid-el-fitr Message To Fct Residents by essentialone(m): 1:00pm On Apr 10
This man sees himself as the Governor of Abuja, and de facto President of Nigeria.

I know him closely and personally. What I say is what I know.

2 Likes

Re: Wike’s 2024 Eid-el-fitr Message To Fct Residents by Igb0sCriminals: 1:03pm On Apr 10
Hehehe

Wike, the next SS president
Re: Wike’s 2024 Eid-el-fitr Message To Fct Residents by Pickieox(m): 1:03pm On Apr 10
Wicked homo erectus that renders people homeless and hopeless immediately he assumes office as FCT minister.

1 Like

Re: Wike’s 2024 Eid-el-fitr Message To Fct Residents by AcadaWriter: 1:11pm On Apr 10
Wike Tormentor Do me I do u 😂

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari To Receive The 2018 Budget Tomorrow - Saraki / Terrorists Plan To Launch Attack On Ogun Border Communities - SSS / Nigeria’s Oil Revenue Surges As Crude Production Rises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.