Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,185 members, 7,839,037 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

The Northern Elders Are Not Happy Because Tinubu Did Not Dance To Their Tune - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Northern Elders Are Not Happy Because Tinubu Did Not Dance To Their Tune (221 Views)

Tinubu Did Not Disrespect Buhari - Bayo Onanuga (Media Director) / Insecurity: Why Northern Elders Are Angry With Buhari – Femi Adesina / Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Northern Elders Are Not Happy Because Tinubu Did Not Dance To Their Tune by noble2faith(m): 10:08am On Apr 10
It was yesterday I came across the news on Opera news: We Regret Voting Tinubu - Northern Elders Forum.

I laughed when I saw the caption. I clicked to read the article but, to my suprise, the reasons highlighted by them did not start during Tinubu's reign. Like I said before, It was even severe during Buhari's tenure.

What's really behind this displeasure is Tinubu didn't favour them than other regions as other past leaders normally did. These northerners feel they own Nigeria because of their population and land mass. Tinubu, in choosing those who would work in his cabinet, is the most detribalised leader so far.

Because much of the appointments did not fall on the northerner, hence the displeasure from them against Tinubu.

Re: The Northern Elders Are Not Happy Because Tinubu Did Not Dance To Their Tune by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:52am On Apr 10
Anything that will pain the northern politicians is highly welcome

Ride on Mr President.

Na Buhari start am

(1) (Reply)

Rescuers' Negligence Leads To Death Of Junior Pope / Oil Producing African Countries Offer The Cheapest Electricity In The World / NERC Announces New Prices For Single, Three Phase Meters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.