Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water (1350 Views)

Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' / Lady Narrates How She Was Mistaken For Mammy Water In Church Because She's Fair / Mammy Water: Myth Or Reality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by PedroDeSil(m): 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2007
WHAT WILL U DO IF YOU FIND OUT YOU MARRIED A GODDESS BUT SHE IS NICE AND LOVES YOU SO MUCH AND READY TO DO ANYTHING FOR BUT U KNOW THE RULE, NO MORE BABE FOR U, U MUST NOT TRY IT. U MUST BE A FAITHFUL HUSBAND. WILL YOU RUN AND HIDE? LOL, 4WHERE NOW?
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by y2kmayor: 8:03pm On Oct 01, 2007
I will marry her if se is willing to take care and offcourse without harming me
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by PedroDeSil(m): 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2007
She will no hurt you, they always keep to their promise, but your prick go gree stay one place? because na there wahala dey grin
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by Thok(m): 8:55am On Oct 09, 2012
You have all You want, Bt u still wan Sample.. Jesus is the Answer.
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by soshao: 9:54am On Oct 09, 2012
It is not beauty that endears, it's love that makes us see beauty.[img]http://www.forexchartingsoftware.info/pc.gif[/img]
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
My wife is a Goddess cool

(1) (Reply)

What Are Spiritual Truths? / Can You Do This? / Pastors Of The Year In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.