Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Tinubu Would Soon Empty Our Reserves (exchange Rate Today) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Would Soon Empty Our Reserves (exchange Rate Today) (3873 Views)

Pastors Who Prophesied Tinubu Would Not Be President / See the Northern Christians Tinubu would have picked for Vice / Senators Would Soon Be Stoned - Biodun Ogunyemi, ASUU President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Would Soon Empty Our Reserves (exchange Rate Today) by Yourprick: 12:13pm On Apr 10
Please hold your dollars close to your chest and handkerchief closer to your eyes,we hitting 5k soon 🤣🤣

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Would Soon Empty Our Reserves (exchange Rate Today) by Yourprick: 12:14pm On Apr 10
We getting there below 1k this month

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Would Soon Empty Our Reserves (exchange Rate Today) by bennybuhari: 12:16pm On Apr 10
700 to a dollar by next week

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Would Soon Empty Our Reserves (exchange Rate Today) by Jostoman: 12:23pm On Apr 10
They are just packing billion billion for their 2027 dead ambition.
Re: Tinubu Would Soon Empty Our Reserves (exchange Rate Today) by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:52pm On Apr 10
Swap your dollar right now.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Would Soon Empty Our Reserves (exchange Rate Today) by blancsn1: 12:57pm On Apr 10
No need now by December dollar will revert back to ₦3000 to a $.

YoungBlackRico:

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Would Soon Empty Our Reserves (exchange Rate Today) by Prince111111: 1:27pm On Apr 10
That will not happen
Re: Tinubu Would Soon Empty Our Reserves (exchange Rate Today) by GodHimself: 1:41pm On Apr 10
Unpatriotic

This is simply a battle between the vampires and the vampire hunters.

Yourprick:
Please hold your dollars close to your chest and handkerchief closer to your eyes,we hitting 5k soon 🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu Would Soon Empty Our Reserves (exchange Rate Today) by EponObi: 1:47pm On Apr 10
GodHimself:
Unpatriotic

This is simply a battle between the vampires and the vampire hunters.

Lol. He's being sarcastic. 🤣

Na that handkerchief dem go use wipe their tears once dollar start trading sub #1k. 😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Would Soon Empty Our Reserves (exchange Rate Today) by BigYash: 2:23pm On Apr 10
Them go soon remove subsidy for naira.. Bookmark my twit cool

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Would Soon Empty Our Reserves (exchange Rate Today) by Slytiger: 2:24pm On Apr 10
Yourprick:
😂😂😂
I see what you did there.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Would Soon Empty Our Reserves (exchange Rate Today) by TheFreshVanilla: 2:58pm On Apr 10
Keep deceiving yourself. That's the amount Chippercash will buy your USD. Their $ is above 1300.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Would Soon Empty Our Reserves (exchange Rate Today) by PureFace1(m): 3:43pm On Apr 10
TheFreshVanilla:
Keep deceiving yourself. That's the amount Chippercash will buy your USD. Their $ is above 1300.

They are deceiving themselves

i don't think there's any one stupid enough to buy at that rate currently

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Would Soon Empty Our Reserves (exchange Rate Today) by helinues: 3:45pm On Apr 10
grin

Make I quickly write your name down, you no go dey amongst those who dey go heaven again but ISS.

How wicked can one be, you are deliberately adding salt to some people's injury.

Abeg make una dey fear God sometimes..

grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Would Soon Empty Our Reserves (exchange Rate Today) by CrossRhodes: 3:50pm On Apr 10
EponObi:

Lol. He's being sarcastic. 🤣

Na that handkerchief dem go use wipe their tears once dollar start trading sub #1k. 😂
When it gets to 200 first...

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Would Soon Empty Our Reserves (exchange Rate Today) by Kelklein(m): 4:35pm On Apr 10
Anybody who has a slight idea of Nigeria and its irrespónsible leadership would know that the cosmetic support they are doing now is only as valuable as it sounds... cosmetics!!!

Patriotism left the WhatsApp group where Nigeria is being discussed.. everybody is only interested in what comes to their pocket in the end.. self-centred leadership.

If they are truly for the masses, the focus would have been how to Industrialize; bring back the steel sector, bring back the textile sector; bring back the Auto Assemblies; Bring Back Power; but as long as the CBN and how to sell the Dollar and to whom, is what we are discussing in 2024.. don't expect much impactful changes..

We are motioning but not moving...

Pls don't quote me..just read and assimilate when you are less busy..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Would Soon Empty Our Reserves (exchange Rate Today) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:44pm On Apr 10
Jostoman:
They are just packing billion billion for their 2027 dead ambition.
Mental case.
Re: Tinubu Would Soon Empty Our Reserves (exchange Rate Today) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:45pm On Apr 10
blancsn1:

Your expected doom will fall on you enemy of Nigeria.
Clown.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Would Soon Empty Our Reserves (exchange Rate Today) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:47pm On Apr 10
Mentally-deranged OP.
Re: Tinubu Would Soon Empty Our Reserves (exchange Rate Today) by CaveAdullam: 5:46pm On Apr 10
Kelklein:
Anybody who has a slight idea of Nigeria and its irrespónsible leadership would know that the cosmetic support they are doing now is only as valuable as it sounds... cosmetics!!!

Patriotism left the WhatsApp group where Nigeria is being discussed.. everybody is only interested in what comes to their pocket in the end.. self-centred leadership.

If they are truly for the masses, the focus would have been how to Industrialize; bring back the steel sector, bring back the textile sector; bring back the Auto Assemblies; Bring Back Power; but as long as the CBN and how to sell the Dollar and to whom, is what we are discussing in 2024.. don't expect much impactful changes..

We are motioning but not moving...

Pls don't quote me..just read and assimilate when you are less busy.

Why won't I quote you when you're an endangered species, the few of the sane men remaining in this country? I must commend your post. Kudos.

The current government like its predecessor is playing abadacabra with the nation and its resources. Is it not stupid for a whole "giant of Africa" to wake up every morning and start chasing dollars to yoke it equally with naira?

Meanwhile, a simple, improvement in security to destroy banditry, Fulani herdsmen bandits, and their likes can make farmers go back to their farms. Revisiting the export policies is there also. Reducing tax rates is there too. Reducing the amount on import duties is there.

Revamp your refinery and other failed industries. Complete your white elephant projects. Focus on human capital and human development before constructing coastal lands from Lagos to Calabar. Provide stable electricity. Give licenses to private manufacturers and industries and allow Monopolies to fade into the shadow. Privatize relevant sectors and watch the economy grow.

When things are in order, it is the citizens who will ensure it continues because they are the beneficiaries.

However, the whole of APC + all Nigerian politicians are too myopic and stupid to see that this is a template on nation building and development.

They would rather chase dollars and exchange rates, build flyovers, construct feminine makeup roads, and station thugs all over the place.

This country, 'O ti lor".

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Would Soon Empty Our Reserves (exchange Rate Today) by Kelklein(m): 5:48pm On Apr 10
CaveAdullam:

Why won't I quote you when you're an endangered species, the few of the sane men remaining in this country? I must commend your post. Kudos.

The current government like its predecessor is playing abadacabra with the nation and its resources. Is it not stupid for a whole "giant of Africa" to wake up every morning and start chasing dollars to yoke it equally with naira?

Meanwhile, a simple, improvement in security to destroy banditry, Fulani herdsmen bandits, and their likes can make farmers go back to their farms. Revisiting the export policies is there also. Reducing tax rates is there too. Reducing the amount on import duties is there.

Revamp your refinery and other failed industries. Complete your white elephant projects. Focus on human capital and human development before constructing coastal lands from Lagos to Calabar. Provide stable electricity. Give licenses to private manufacturers and industries and allow Monopolies to fade into the shadow. Privatize relevant sectors and watch the economy grow.

When things are in order, it is the citizens who will ensure it continues because they are the beneficiaries.

However, the whole of APC + all Nigerian politicians are too myopic and stupid to see that this is a template on nation building and development.

They would rather chase dollars and exchange rates, build flyovers, construct feminine makeup roads, and station thugs all over the place.

Re: Tinubu Would Soon Empty Our Reserves (exchange Rate Today) by Kelklein(m): 5:52pm On Apr 10
CaveAdullam:

Lol.. my guy

The establishment seemed to have taken over..

They even control the way we think..

Not many can decipher what is really going on..

I'm glad to know some of us (like you) can see through the gimmicks..

At a point.. I get tired..

All we ask is good governance.. how is that a rocket science 🤔🤔🤔

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Would Soon Empty Our Reserves (exchange Rate Today) by Gilgil: 5:53pm On Apr 10
Thw dollar is being shored up by loans + remittances.

The cost of the loans and forward contracts is not being disclosed
Re: Tinubu Would Soon Empty Our Reserves (exchange Rate Today) by CaveAdullam: 6:01pm On Apr 10
Kelklein:

Lol.. my guy

The establishment seemed to have taken over..

They even control the way we think..

Not many can decipher what is really going on..

I'm glad to know some of us (like you) can see through the gimmicks..

At a point.. I get tired..

All we ask is good governance.. how is that a rocket science 🤔🤔🤔

There's nobody in APC that understands basic economics. Absolutely nobody.

These sets of leaders aren't interested in developing the nation. They seemed to be doing something but it's all a gimmick. It's an attempt to get themselves and family tethered to the national resource for a constant stream of present and future incomes and opportunities.

The template for national prosperity is there. No need to try to reinvent the wheel.

Had it been they were following or imitating such a template the effect of subsidy removal wouldn't have been felt that much. However, because nothing is going on, the masses are in complete disarray, confusion, and poverty.

It's like taking a parachute from them at high altitude and telling them to fly down without breaking their bones. Crime and death are the end.

Sigh.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Would Soon Empty Our Reserves (exchange Rate Today) by DaTruths: 7:16pm On Apr 10
YoungBlackRico:

Only a fool that knows nothing about the economy of Nigeria would do that, this is even time to buy more dollars.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Would Soon Empty Our Reserves (exchange Rate Today) by Iamanoited: 9:00pm On Apr 10
blancsn1:

LUCIFER'S ON TRIAL. BY DECEMBER 2024, IT
WILL BE N200:$1
Re: Tinubu Would Soon Empty Our Reserves (exchange Rate Today) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:09pm On Apr 10
Thread of bad election losers,still hating on progress of PTinubu giant progress. grin muroons angry

(1) (Reply)

2011: "PDP Must Win Kano, Lagos’" / Ecowas Leaders To Replace Yar’adua As Chairman / Suicide Attack On Barracks Foiled – Army Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.