Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Pls., How Do I Solve This Meter Problem - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls., How Do I Solve This Meter Problem (136 Views)

Prepaid meter tamper mode, how do I solve this online? / How Can I Solve This PAYPAL Issue / PHCN Prepaid Meter Codes In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls., How Do I Solve This Meter Problem by AMI3(m): 1:44pm On Apr 10
We have MoJec Meter in a shopping complex in Maryland, Lagos and
different shops meter in the complex are connected to one central meter which is this MoJec meter

Each shop occupants always buy their units in other to recharge their light, if the units they bought finished they will not have light in their shop.

My Problem is that at the end of the month

Ikeja electricity company will still send us bill worths #200k failure to pay this bill our light will be cut off

Though I tried to find out how they generate this bill to charge us no body gives me a convincing reason.

Please What kind of meter works this way? Is there anybody with similar experience

We can not be buying light units and at the end of the month we are still being charged for light consumption.

NOTE WE ARE IN BAND A

Please mod I need more contribution on this.
This new tariffs will affect us seriously
Re: Pls., How Do I Solve This Meter Problem by dawnomike(m): 2:29pm On Apr 10
AMI3:
We have MoJec Meter in a shopping complex in Maryland, Lagos and
different shops meter in the complex are connected to one central meter which is this MoJec meter

Each shop occupants always buy their units in other to recharge their light, if the units they bought finished they will not have light in their shop.

My Problem is that at the end of the month

Ikeja electricity company will still send us bill worths #200k failure to pay this bill our light will be cut off

Though I tried to find out how they generate this bill to charge us no body gives me a convincing reason.

Please What kind of meter works this way? Is there anybody with similar experience

We can not be buying light units and at the end of the month we are still being charged for light consumption.

NOTE WE ARE IN BAND A

Please mod I need more contribution on this.
This new tariffs will affect us seriously

Report to NERC ASAP...
Re: Pls., How Do I Solve This Meter Problem by Eleporobi: 2:33pm On Apr 10
Maybe you guy had outstanding before you bought those meters.

Or it could be that at some point somebody did bypass and was caught and they decided to fine you guys.

I will advice you to ask other plazas in the neighbourhood if they are facing thesame thing
Re: Pls., How Do I Solve This Meter Problem by AMI3(m): 2:34pm On Apr 10
dawnomike:
Report to NERC ASAP...
How do I contact them
Please
Re: Pls., How Do I Solve This Meter Problem by AMI3(m): 2:36pm On Apr 10
Eleporobi:
Maybe you guy had outstanding before you bought those meters.

Or it could be that at some point somebody did bypass and was caught and they decided to fine you guys

If it is the fine how long could that last?
Please what kind of outstanding? Please explain

Thank u for your suggestions I will make findings.

But is that how it suppose to be? In this kind of economiy?
Re: Pls., How Do I Solve This Meter Problem by Eleporobi: 2:43pm On Apr 10
AMI3:

If it is the fine how long could that last?
Please what kind of outstanding? Please explain

Before you guys installed meters in that plaza, where you guys on estimated billings? If yes did you guys clear the whole outstanding before installing the meter?

If you didn't clear the debt on the estimated billing, your disco will still be collecting that debt despite recharging your meter.

The solution to that is to tell your disco to spread the debt on everyone's meter. So this means that once you recharge 1000 naira, the disco will minus 500 naira.

In other for you to know the truth, get the account number of the plaza and go and do your findings at the disco office.

If its also as a result of fine from bypass (energy theft) the disco will give you the option of paying the whole fine at once or monthly bases until you finish paying the amount fined.

These two options are what I have witnessed before.
Re: Pls., How Do I Solve This Meter Problem by AMI3(m): 3:47pm On Apr 10
Eleporobi:

Before you guys installed meters in that plaza, where you guys on estimated billings? If yes did you guys clear the whole outstanding before installing the meter?

If you didn't clear the debt on the estimated billing, your disco will still be collecting that debt despite recharging your meter.

The solution to that is to tell your disco to spread the debt on everyone's meter. So this means that once you recharge 1000 naira, the disco will minus 500 naira.

In other for you to know the truth, get the account number of the plaza and go and do your findings at the disco office.

If its also as a result of fine from bypass (energy theft) the disco will give you the option of paying the whole fine at once or monthly bases until you finish paying the amount fined.

These two options are what I have witnessed before.

Sorry I didn't add something on the write up.
On the bill they sent; there is PREVIOUS READING , follows by the reading figures
And PRESENT READING follows by the reading figures.

I always compare the billing figures with the figures on the meter it always correspond and when I do the calculate it will give me the exact consumption.

Please where can I find disco office close to Maryland.
I will visit them soon. I feel something is wrong somewhere
Re: Pls., How Do I Solve This Meter Problem by Eleporobi: 4:13pm On Apr 10
AMI3:

Sorry I didn't add something on the write up.
On the bill they sent; there is PREVIOUS READING , follows by the reading figures
And PRESENT READING follows by the reading figures.

I always compare the billing figures with the figures on the meter it always correspond and when I do the calculate it will give me the exact consumption.

Please where can I find disco office close to Maryland.
I will visit them soon. I feel something is wrong somewhere

Just go on their website and give them a call or send them a mail to know the status of your account.
Re: Pls., How Do I Solve This Meter Problem by AMI3(m): 7:00pm On Apr 10
Eleporobi:

Just go on their website and give them a call or send them a mail to know the status of your account.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

For Sale: Lg 55" Broken Screen / Senate Calls For Timely Remittance Of Funds By Revenue Agencies / Law Firm Denies Involvement In Tax Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.