Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Sallah Food From My Neighbors - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Sallah Food From My Neighbors (1214 Views)

Man Caught "TAKING" Sallah Meat & Rice By His Host (Pics/Video) / The Nigerian Food From Another Tribe You Enjoy. (Pic) / Party Guests Served Food From A Hot Stove In Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sallah Food From My Neighbors by Hermaphrodite2: 1:58pm On Apr 10
Just moved in to this new area and my neighbors are Muslims. In this Aura of festivity, they felt I deserve a plate of food. Which I can't reject as it was brought to me by the woman herself. Though, I hardly relate to them. We are just on a greeting level.

Should I chop the food or discard it
The food is tempting though grin

1 Like

Re: Sallah Food From My Neighbors by dawnomike(m): 2:28pm On Apr 10
Hermaphrodite2:
Just moved in to this new area and my neighbors are Muslims. In this Aura of festivity, they felt I deserve a plate of food. Which I can't reject as it was brought to me by the woman herself. Though, I hardly relate to them. We are just on a greeting level.

If you don't feel like eating it, it's fine... They gave it to you of their own free will.
Look around for who may need the food more than you.

4 Likes

Re: Sallah Food From My Neighbors by muyico(m): 2:34pm On Apr 10
D choice is ur?? If ur hrt condemn u not!
Re: Sallah Food From My Neighbors by Balablue64: 2:41pm On Apr 10
Chop and even lick d plate.
Re: Sallah Food From My Neighbors by udomonday: 2:56pm On Apr 10
Eat it,then go and buy a pack of soft drink and give it to them to help dilute their own food.

5 Likes

Re: Sallah Food From My Neighbors by Eleporobi: 2:58pm On Apr 10
Internet picture

3 Likes

Re: Sallah Food From My Neighbors by Yemike(m): 3:12pm On Apr 10
What do you aim to achieve with this post when it's so obvious it's a lie?

1 Like

Re: Sallah Food From My Neighbors by dominique(f): 3:22pm On Apr 10
Wasting of food is a sin! Do you know how much resources and efforts that went into the food you're contemplating throwing away? If you know you don't eat religious festival foods (be it Christian or Muslim), politely tell your neighbours that's it's against your beliefs. They'll understand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sallah Food From My Neighbors by Caleb15(m): 4:11pm On Apr 10
Eyaa Hermaphodite
Re: Sallah Food From My Neighbors by omooba969(m): 4:13pm On Apr 10
Audio Muslim neighbours.

What do you actually derive from lying? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Sallah Food From My Neighbors by DyingFetus: 5:13pm On Apr 10

Re: Sallah Food From My Neighbors by Shinjawestern: 10:49pm On Apr 10
Hermaphrodite2:

Pls don't eat Muslims food...

Is a sin to eat food of those who worship idols
Re: Sallah Food From My Neighbors by Shinjawestern: 10:51pm On Apr 10
dominique:
Wasting of food is a sin! Do you know how much resources and efforts that went into the food you're contemplating throwing away? If you know you don't eat religious festival foods (be it Christian or Muslim), politely tell your neighbours that's it's against your beliefs. They'll understand.

Is more better for him to collect it and throw it away..

Is a sin for Christian to eat Muslim food

Any hungry Christian that eat a Muslim food is not a real Christian
Re: Sallah Food From My Neighbors by Hermaphrodite2: 11:11pm On Apr 10
Yemike:
What do you aim to achieve with this post when it's so obvious it's a lie?

The only lie was the picture which I have taken down

Eleporobi:
Internet picture

Yeah

omooba969:
Audio Muslim neighbours.

What do you actually derive from lying? undecided

It actually happened to me. I had transferred the food to my plate and returned her plates before remembering of seeking for opinion. It won't be captivating if I used the transferred food. I actually capsized the food.
Re: Sallah Food From My Neighbors by Hermaphrodite2: 11:19pm On Apr 10
Balablue64:
Chop and even lick d plate.

I don chop am oo. I dey wait make I fly in the night

udomonday:
Eat it,then go and buy a pack of soft drink and give it to them to help dilute their own food.

Might reciprocate one day sha

dominique:

I eventually ate it. It was delicious

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Traditional Nigerian Cooking? / Hilarious! See What She Ordered On Instagram,see What She Got / Start Your Week With Soupamarket.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.