Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Mechanic In The House How Much Does It Cost To Replace Corolla 04 Steering Rack - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Mechanic In The House How Much Does It Cost To Replace Corolla 04 Steering Rack (167 Views)

Man Meets A 6-Year-Old Auto Mechanic In Benin - Pictures / Toyota Corolla 04: Steering Rack Issue / The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mechanic In The House How Much Does It Cost To Replace Corolla 04 Steering Rack by agemmy113(m): 2:13pm On Apr 10
Pls I am about to buy a Toyota corolla 04 and the owner told me the steering rack is bad. Before I make payment I wanted to ask how much does it cost to replace it with either brandnew or tokunbo.
Re: Mechanic In The House How Much Does It Cost To Replace Corolla 04 Steering Rack by Balablue64: 2:38pm On Apr 10
Re: Mechanic In The House How Much Does It Cost To Replace Corolla 04 Steering Rack by alpharoyalty: 2:41pm On Apr 10
agemmy113:
Pls I am about to buy a Toyota corolla 04 and the owner told me the steering rack is bad. Before I make payment I wanted to ask how much does it cost to replace it with either brandnew or tokunbo.

Stay away. You will be lucky if you get a genuine and working steering rack in Nigeria.
Re: Mechanic In The House How Much Does It Cost To Replace Corolla 04 Steering Rack by Manuella4ace: 6:27pm On Apr 10
agemmy113:

If the car is in good shape and condition, Negotiate lower a bit, I believe with 200k you will get a toks steering rack and steering pump and pay for workmanship and even have change.

(1) (Reply)

Registered Toyota Picnic For Sale. Price: 2.2m / Registered 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe 2006. Call: 08134932159 / Direct Belgium Honda Civic Irobot 2012 Model Going For #8.4m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.