Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,867 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Special Eid-il-fitr Message From Professor Rufa’i Ahmed Alkali - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Eid-il-fitr Message From Professor Rufa’i Ahmed Alkali (92 Views)

Port Harcourt-Maiduguri Railway: Minister, Said Ahmed Alkali Slams Contractor / El-rufa’i Moves To Put Kaduna Back On Mega-city Top League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Special Eid-il-fitr Message From Professor Rufa’i Ahmed Alkali by adeyemiayoblog: 2:31pm On Apr 10
On this Special Day of Eid-il-Fitr, I wish to convey my unreserved felicitations and solidarity with all my Friends, Associates, Relatives and all the Muslim Ummah nation-wide for successfully going through and completing this year's Ramadan Fasting.

We give all gratitude, honour and glory to Allah, Subhanahu Wata'Allah, for His Compassion, Benevolence and Rahamah.

It is from Him we all come and it is to Him we shall all return. It is from Him and Him alone, we seek all favours and redress.

I pray, may the spirit and virtues of submission, sacrifice, dedication and deep faith to Allah which guided our Fasting and Ibadah throughout the month of Ramadan live with us long after the celebrations.

As a nation in transition, this is yet another unique opportunity for all Nigerians to put their heads together to rededicate themselves in the advancement and promotion of the ideals and core values of tolerance, mutual respect and accommodation that are essential for building and strengthing the fabric and foundation of nationhood.

Other countries have done it, we can do it.

Eid Mubarak

Professor Rufa’i Ahmed Alkali

Re: Special Eid-il-fitr Message From Professor Rufa’i Ahmed Alkali by agulion: 2:38pm On Apr 10
Who you help,

(1) (Reply)

Gov Eno Visits Family Of Late Nollywood Make-up Artist / GOV. Buni Calls For Harmonious Military/civilian Relationship / PDP: Youth Group Endorse Dr. Philips Salawu For PDP National Chairmanship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.