Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. (30029 Views)

Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru / Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara / Obasanjo Is Clearly Promoting Peter Obi In The North - Mahdi Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. by aswani(m): 6:15pm On Apr 10
BeardedMeat:
Drlateef and aswani are wailing profusely now.

To the Lord be the glory for this borehole donated to Ndi North by Peter Obi.

May the Lord bless Peter Obi more as a result of such a selfless act and may more projects flow through to the common man through him.

I rejoice with Ndi North for the favour God has granted them through Peter Obi as a result of this borehole.

Have I wailed enough or do you want to hear more?
Re: Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. by Haaland21: 6:15pm On Apr 10
Reloadedisraelp:
do u know how much dat borehole cost....dats 91million naira u fuul ....

Sub standard borehole.

My borehole is even better
Re: Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. by Diligence: 6:17pm On Apr 10
Wow! So these agbadorians, ebolans, batists are frustrated and forsaken because Mr Peter Obi donated to the masses welfare: water, healthcare,coeducation, training, economic empowerment, et Al!

Aisha Yesufu said it all: frustrations about Mr Peter Obi's endearment to millions of Nigerians countrywide may send some or many people to their graves early (hbp)...

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. by Chudyfuto(m): 6:18pm On Apr 10
helinues:
grin

Nigeria and Nigerians actually dodged Obi's atomic weapons by rejecting him at the poll.

Imagine how he would have just been building substandard roads and projects across Nigeria had he won.

How can someone who claimed he wants to rescue Nigeria be commissioning such borehole in this century.

A councilor trying such stunts would receive backlash from all the corner not to talk of a presidential candidate.

To err is human, I know but wondering how some Obidients especially the op find it so hard to call a spade what it is.

Abeg, make we look the picture very well below,how , how how how appearing for camera for this, wtf

Good day mr.. I don't quote or follow people do unnecessary and fact less arguments.

I only have few questions for you.

1... What makes the borehole substandard, is it that the water is not clean or is it that the container isn't durable or is because the wall is not painted and therefore makes the water and the project substandard?

2... Did you go to the project site to oversee the material used or you are just online saying these for saying sake to defend your pay masters?

3... Did you see the reaction and seek the opinions of the direct beneficiaries of the said towards the project and realized that they are not happy about the project?

4.... Who is your is your preferred individual and what have he or she done to alleviate the sufferings of the poor massses and let us know where the said project is located.

Have a blissful day.

2 Likes

Re: Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. by slivertongue: 6:19pm On Apr 10
Penguin2:
Reactions

See me smiling from ear to ear🤓

Like someone said in another thread, once the north becomes Obidient, it’s over. Because not even rigging will stop him.

We will be there in 2027!

Op, pls tell Obi to do more boreholes, all the people want is clean water. The people of Northern NIGERIA are appreciative people that is why most people think we are cheap. For now we are not reading political meaning into Obi's kind gestures. when 2027 election come we will think of the direction to follow.

APC supporters who are also attacking Obi please choose a community that needs amenity and meet their need and post it here. I will clap for you and ask for more.

2 Likes

Re: Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. by kikake: 6:20pm On Apr 10
But it's mostly Agbadorians who believe that Peter Obi is future election oopponent to Tinubu who criticise Obi's gesture.

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. by bionixs: 6:22pm On Apr 10
Gregory Obi has been like that. No fanfare around or heralding in his achievement
Re: Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. by ElSudani: 6:23pm On Apr 10
slivertongue:

Op, pls tell Obi to do more boreholes, all the people want is clean water. The people of Northern NIGERIA are appreciative people that is why most people think we are cheap. For now we are not reading political meaning into Obi's kind gestures. when 2027 election come we will think of the direction to follow.

APC supporters who are also attacking Obi please choose a community that needs amenity and meet their need and post it here. I will clap for you and ask for more.

Good sense, some people are paid handsomely to provide these things. Hold them responsible, truth of the matter is, Obi can spend all his money and the issue will still remain. This is because he doesn't have the resources to solve the problem. He can actually achieve more by using his platform to get norther leaders to focus more in this area. No, he wants the glory for himself only, this is the thinking of a devious politician.
Re: Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. by babajero(m): 6:25pm On Apr 10
helinues:
grin

Nigeria and Nigerians actually dodged Obi's atomic weapons by rejecting him at the poll.

Imagine how he would have just been building substandard roads and projects across Nigeria had he won.

How can someone who claimed he wants to rescue Nigeria be commissioning such borehole in this century.

A councilor trying such stunts would receive backlash from all the corner not to talk of a presidential candidate.

To err is human, I know but wondering how some Obidients especially the op find it so hard to call a spade what it is.

Abeg, make we look the picture very well below,how , how how how appearing for camera for this, wtf

helanus as usual, writing without thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. by nedekid: 6:26pm On Apr 10
NyamiriSlayer:
penguin, una go defend tire... Obidient is politically dead in this country, the disgrace the worthless bastard will see in 2027, he will never try contesting again
Nigerians really have mouth pass their pay grade. Politics aside, you call him a worthless bastard? Who are you? Where will you see or have the privilege to meet someone with so much personal achievement enough to describe the person in such derogatory way? Mc oluomo, despite being who he is and lots of others, sane people with personal respect cannot even refer to them in such language because they have achieved even what majority of Nigerians may not achieve in several lifetime. Can you call Jim ovia, wigwe, Atedo peterside, femi otedola of zenith, access, ibtc, first bank worthless? If you can't, what gives you the balls to call Obi of fidelity bank a worthless bastard?
Please mention the bank you own majority shares in for recognition.

2 Likes

Re: Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. by nedekid: 6:28pm On Apr 10
helinues:
grin

Hope you will disgrace and put Obi to shame by drilling just 1 borehole in your locality. You really have to put PO to shame.

2 Likes

Re: Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. by BeardedMeat(m): 6:35pm On Apr 10
aswani:

To the Lord be the glory for this borehole donated to Ndi North by Peter Obi.

May the Lord bless Peter Obi more as a result of such a selfless act and may more projects flow through to the common man through him.

I rejoice with Ndi North for the favour God has granted them through Peter Obi as a result of this borehole.

Have I wailed enough or do you want to hear more?
Shioorr.. kodenu.
Re: Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. by aswani(m): 6:38pm On Apr 10
BeardedMeat:
Shioorr.. kodenu.

You can never satisfy Obidients, what a shame.
Re: Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. by BeardedMeat(m): 6:39pm On Apr 10
aswani:

You can never satisfy Obidients, what a shame.
Shioorr... Kodenu.
Re: Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. by slivertongue: 6:43pm On Apr 10
ElSudani:

Good sense, some people are paid handsomely to provide these things. Hold them responsible, truth of the matter is, Obi can spend all his money and the issue will still remain. This is because he doesn't have the resources to solve the problem. He can actually achieve more by using his platform to get norther leaders to focus more in this area. No, he wants the glory for himself only, this is the thinking of a devious politician.

Well Shehu Mahdi stated the obvious about Northern leaders. They ain't doing much even when the resources are there both from public and personal purse so what Obi and others are doing is an intervention that scratch the surface, all the same people are happy. Southerners are reading political meaning into the little gesture done by Obi. Even if the North won't vote for Obi they will forever be grateful. We have Rochas doing good with his free education to
kids in the North. The kids enjoying his intervention weren't in position to vote for him as imo Governor and Senator. But their downtrodden parents will forever say thank you him. So Obi should continue, humanity first, politics last. I see a group taking up the challenge in health sector and provide succour for the down and forgotten.

2 Likes

Re: Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. by Legalaffairs(m): 6:47pm On Apr 10
You are such a dimwit. Using his private funds to reach communities in their thousands should not be expected to be a million dollar project on each borehole stand. One village one borehole. Water for all.

By the time you fund three boreholes in your village, then I will listen to your idiotic analysis of substandard.
Re: Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. by benjaminlawson(m): 6:58pm On Apr 10
Obi has done well, I challenge Northern politicians to also go to Christian dominated areas in both the north and southern part to attend their church programs and donate borehole and other amenities to the local communities.
Re: Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. by AllenSpencer: 7:05pm On Apr 10
Penguin2:
Reactions

See me smiling from ear to ear🤓

Like someone said in another thread, once the north becomes Obidient, it’s over. Because not even rigging will stop him.

We will be there in 2027!

Which is impossible!
Re: Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. by drimzsmoke(m): 7:12pm On Apr 10
PressMyButton:
For Obi to embark on this amount of PR to clean his mess, it means his ass is on fire. You go to north to redeem your image of Yes daddy audio, touring every corner and breaking fast with muslims, only to mess up all the efforts with a toilet borehole. There are some people whose destiny does not carry the grace of presidency.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. by MightySparrow: 7:22pm On Apr 10
Penguin2:

Credit: Shehu Mahdi

While some self appointed spokespersons of the north are online spearheading a smear campaign against Peter Obi’s kind gestures in the north, the real northerners influencers are full of praises for Obi for bringing such intervention from his private purse.

When I say real northern influencers, I’m talking about opinion shapers. Men who sit on same table with men that matter in the north. Men who get invited by Television and Radio stations to share their views on socio-political issues.

First it was Shehu Sani who came to Obi’s defense. And now Mahdi Shehu.

For context purposes, Mahdi Shehu was one of Atiku’s foremost campaigners in the last general election. He went on TV to call Peter Obi so many unprintable names including accusing him of pursuing IPOB agenda.

That Mahdi Shehu is praising Obi while threatening the current crop of leaders from the north is a wonder to me.

But it can only mean one thing - the north is realigning.

So, while you sit on your keypad and criticize, the real men of the north are saying thank you to Peter Obi.

It simply shows Obi is not a man of quality. Is this how he is going to rule Nigeria?
Re: Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. by Greenback: 7:37pm On Apr 10
They always accuse the Igbos of making noises and boasting but the only people who have been making all the noise and foaming on the mouth over obi and his borehole are the same coneheaded structured ronus 😁
Re: Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. by Greenback: 7:40pm On Apr 10
MightySparrow:

It simply shows Obi is not a man of quality. Is this how he is going to rule Nigeria?

Your beloved Buhari who you wholeheartedly voted for two times and "who did very well", can you show us one thing he did for the SE before he became president? Can you show us one thing he did for the SW?
Is this borehole the only thing obi has done in his own capacity?

When you are always angry over there people's goodwill, goodwill and good things will be far from you.
Re: Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. by Penguin2: 7:47pm On Apr 10
slivertongue:

Lol! Okay
Re: Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. by rickyrex(m): 7:58pm On Apr 10
NyamiriSlayer:
penguin, una go defend tire... Obidient is politically dead in this country, the disgrace the worthless bastard will see in 2027, he will never try contesting again
this one still dey use party and tribal level dey talk when hunger dey hook him throat. No worry... you still get data nah why you dey spit rubbish
Re: Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. by Greatprince4u: 7:58pm On Apr 10
The people are happy with it.
Re: Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. by Reloadedisraelp: 8:12pm On Apr 10
Haaland21:

Sub standard borehole.

My borehole is even better
ok.u must have spent 200million to build URS.. enjoy tongue
Re: Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. by phemray(m): 8:32pm On Apr 10
MMWandali:
Obi has done well with the numerous private donations and goodwill
let those criticizing him show their own donations

Obi was out of government house and since then not donating anything, it's purely political and other politicians are doing same. So where is the difference. He will collect back his money, remember na ibo man oo, and a business man for that matter. them no they invest for free.
Re: Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. by Heavensent01(m): 8:32pm On Apr 10
Any southerners that abuse obi on this should have their head check

All northerners politicians, Islamic leaders are heartless and stone-hearted homo sapiens

It takes an unelected southern to come and do borehole for them, what was their useless senators and reps doing with their unmerited constituency allowances

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. by Mrexcell(m): 9:09pm On Apr 10
Only mentally challenged people will publicly condemn those boreholes Obi donated from his own hard earned money someone that's not in govt or even contesting for any political officer is doing something to alleviate the suffering of the masses instead of commending him to encourage him to do more very stupid people on social media are condemning him.

1 Like

Re: Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. by Mrexcell(m): 9:20pm On Apr 10
helinues:

@ emboldened, that's actually a fixated mindset. I took my time to look for the first thread about this borehole palava. Only liars claimed their witnesses are in heaven .. Below screenshot is my own witness

If you like , go tribal and political about this, I didn't see the real picture the day I made that comment, now that I have seen it's a charade, I still stand by the comment below but Obi fup by commissioning such.

Nobody is perfect fcs, we all have our flops which should be a stepping stones to focus ahead, but denying a reality would only worsen the situation cos it means nothing to learn from it and such mistakes are bound to happen.

Same support una do which shielded people away from Obi during the election because you guys are not just interested in believing Obi can do wrong.

No reasonable person will condemn those boreholes hope u know that ur tinibu's apc govt budgeted almost #200m to drill a single borehole in the 2024 budget?
Re: Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:30pm On Apr 10
PandoraObi:
Mediocre and eyesore

Sorry, e no easy to Dey give una words to talk everytime. The most influential politician alive. Most talked about man in Nigeria. Morning, afternoon night on twitter, IG, Newspaper. The guy dey torment people sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We’ll Catch Shekau Before Elections — Jonathan / US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos / Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.