Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats (28215 Views)

Happie Boys Chilling With Friends In Nigeria After Their Deportation From Cyprus / Laila Salami-Johnson Wants To Move Back To UK Over Nigerian Frustration / Bobrisky Speaks After His Deportation From UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by nlfpmod: 4:16pm On Apr 10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZfvx8YKuqI?si=aOPiVOG5L4KyoGSN

"I am sorry" - Daddy Freeze Apologises for threatening to report Nigerians to the UK Embassy

Daddy Freeze made a U-turn, apologized, and admitted he lacks the power to stop and bring Nigerians on COS back home.

Daddy Freeze threatens to make UK authorities deport Nigerians en masse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3O1tZBz0f0?si=gnOLe6cbXyjCP0g9

Controversial media personality, Ifedayo Olarinde, aka Daddy Freeze, has threatened to write the United Kingdom authorities to deport Nigerians en masse if netizens don’t stop dragging him.

He boasted that Nigerians don’t know his influence and his closeness to the UK authorities.

Speaking in a video message shared via his Instagram account, Daddy Freeze vowed to make the UK stop issuing Certificates of Sponsorship to Nigerians.

He said, It is you people who are pushing me to the wall. With the UK authorities, your brothers will start coming home, and they are not going to get COS visas ever again. Because of me they will end issuing COS visas to Nigerians.

As long as I keep seeing that you are guilty and greedy, I’m going to keep getting angry and trust me, I’ve the UK authority at my beck and call. You don’t know how big Daddy Freeze is. You have no idea. If you did, you will shut up.

“I will bring Nigerians back home en masse. The airports will be full, the seaports will be full. Libya will also be full because some of them can’t afford flight tickets. They will come from Europe by road. Everywhere will be full.

“I am not God but I’ve decided to fight for myself and there will be casualties and victims

https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/10/daddy-freeze-threatens-to-make-uk-authorities-deport-nigerians-en-masse/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by Boogyman557: 4:18pm On Apr 10
Holly Gram cool The fear of VDM grin

BABA down melo down grin

No be everything be GRA GRA !!

Internet de HOT this year ooo !!!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by StagethemTVee: 4:22pm On Apr 10
Daddy Freezer! Did Pastor Ibiyiomie call?

Hey Nairaland. It’s been a bit.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by benuejosh: 4:22pm On Apr 10
Behaving like a typical Obidient.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by Yugoslavia247(m): 4:47pm On Apr 10
benuejosh:

Seriously your work rate and your other scuumbags no be here.

The problem is that you people are trying so hard to make this man bad but it is becoming difficult.

You keep abusing him and insulting those who genuinely support him.

Seriously, you people now seem like nairaland mad men. Because nairaland is a market where people trade and share ideas.

You lots are the mad people who come to sing their mad songs and dance with people cheering and liking. Do it daily so I expect a reply

Nairaland madmen

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by ATEAMS: 4:47pm On Apr 10
Omoh
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by RingRoadCartel: 4:47pm On Apr 10
benuejosh:

I'm pretty sure you've had nothing to eat today due to Tinubu's terrible government policies, but your hate for Peter Obi will not let you see front and realise who your real enemy is. Nigerian politicians are the luckiest bastards in the world tbh.. They get to preside over the dumbest set of people. They're really truly blessed.

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by superCleanworks(m): 4:47pm On Apr 10
We reject the apology

You wife beats you and you cry like a girl but you have the power to deport all Nigerians. What an irony

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by Risingblue008(m): 4:47pm On Apr 10
Let him come back here and join us
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by funsho75(m): 4:47pm On Apr 10
embarassed
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by SatoshiX: 4:48pm On Apr 10
This man is to controversial. I hope he ends well.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by Kingbenn(m): 4:48pm On Apr 10
Person wey dem suppose naked for third mainland bridge, nack am 4/4 for yansh make him sense return sharp sharp. Who the hell is he again?

10 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by Wizpa(m): 4:48pm On Apr 10
angry

Mtcheeeeewwww

As for people (the old and wicked, people in power and jezebellic women) taking advantage of the voiceless in this country, you people will learn!!!

As far as people like me and VDM exists in this country... Nigeria will be too hot for you stay

Meanwhile

Wumi still dey fear to do DNA test! If dem born am well, make she go do the DNA with icorruptible individuals supervising it

Awon ashiere!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by apache4: 4:48pm On Apr 10
It's always difficult to undo what has already been done ✅

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by Think9ja(m): 4:49pm On Apr 10
Isorrite
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by emnite(m): 4:49pm On Apr 10
Mumu man

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by ssogundele2003: 4:49pm On Apr 10
Abeg, what's the content? Someone should fill us up
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by papyjaypaul: 4:49pm On Apr 10
Since Freeze is a content creator, he will continue to act the script to bring in the money. He is a trained broadcaster and has enough experience to know the business of media and online attention. Continue to be controversial while your bank balance will be enjoying controversial amounts. You too get sense Freeze

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by Davehasmadeit(m): 4:50pm On Apr 10
Why does this guy suddenly think he is so powerful. He has started acting like indaboski. He will soon become very irrelevant very soon

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by Yada01(m): 4:51pm On Apr 10
Sheeple
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by Blitzerz: 4:51pm On Apr 10
When you see people criticize church and pastors too much. Just know say madness don dey near

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by Deogratiasfx: 4:51pm On Apr 10
RingRoadCartel:

I'm pretty sure you've had nothing to eat today due to Tinubu's terrible government policies, your hate for Peter Obi will not let you see front and realise who your real enemy is. Nigerian politicians are the luckiest in the world! They get to preside over the dumbest set of people. They're really truly blessed.

Perfect talk.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by richard870(m): 4:51pm On Apr 10
He's just too loud mouthed

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by stano2(m): 4:52pm On Apr 10
Mtchewww who is he

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by davit: 4:52pm On Apr 10
So many idiots online these days. Thanks to cheap data!

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by Ashawokobokobo: 4:52pm On Apr 10
EWU GAMBIA! AKPA AMU!! FREEZE UR BALLS, EWU!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by superCleanworks(m): 4:53pm On Apr 10
VAYAWIN:
always apologizing after barbarous mistakes

probably why his wife was always beating him. He is lucky he was not married to BIANCA.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by Kingpele(m): 4:53pm On Apr 10
If only he could talk less most of this afterthought apologies will be avoided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats by LibertyRep: 4:54pm On Apr 10
Davehasmadeit:
Why does this guy suddenly think he is so powerful. He has started acting like indaboski. He will soon become very irrelevant very soon

He repeatedly admitted he has no such power.

In his state of misdirected anger, he said things he's not capable of.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ik Ogbonna's Wife And Son In Adorable Photos / Ubi Franklin Pictured With Another Woman, Fans React / Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.