Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) (32610 Views)

Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. / Palestinaians Paraded By IDF: Hamas Terrorists Or Civilians? / Hamas Terrorist Who Paraded Shani Louk's Body Killed By IDF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by YorubaNOlevel: 3:13pm On Apr 11
Neoteny:

What's your obsession with the prophet, and why is this about him and not the Israel/Palestine issue this topic started about?

Were you waiting for the right opportunity to vent?

Are you being crushed from the weight of your intolerance for islam and needed to air it out or you die?

Well i hope this thread has helped you unwind and let out some of the poison slowly killing you inside.

If not, please dig out more vituperations against the prophet of islam and throw it out there. I'm sure your pastors and parents will be absolutely joyful at their handiwork.

Which prophet? A ragard rapist is who you are referring as prophet.

You are trying to tell me that indigenous Jewish people no more own their land but head slamming Palestinians?

Answer this question

1. What is al quasa mosque built upon?

2. Who is King Solomon, a Palestine or a Jew?

3. Who was Samson, a Jewish soldier or a Palestine soldier.

4. What was the name of Palestine during king Solomon and which country was king Solomon ruling over .

Shikena

Answer this simple question

1 Like

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Neoteny(m): 3:19pm On Apr 11
YorubaNOlevel:

Which prophet? A ragard rapist is who you are referring as prophet.

Ignored because irrelevant to the topic

YorubaNOlevel:

You are trying to tell me that indigenous Jewish people no more own their land but head slamming Palestinians?

If you're the least bit educated you'd know there are Palestinian Christians.

YorubaNOlevel:

Answer this question

1. What is al quasa mosque built upon?

What's "al quasa" ? I'm not familiar with that particular name or place.

YorubaNOlevel:

2. Who is King Solomon, a Palestine or a Jew?

Provide any evidence outside of the religious scripts that anyone in history called "King Solomon" ever existed.

YorubaNOlevel:

3. Who was Samson, a Jewish soldier or a Palestine soldier.

Provide any evidence outside of the religious scripts that anyone in history called "Samson" ever existed.

Palestine: native of Palestine.

Jew: follower of the religion of Judaism.

This is like asking "was Moses an American or a Christian"

YorubaNOlevel:

4. What was the name of Palestine during king Solomon and which country was king Solomon ruling over .

Provide any evidence outside of the religious scripts that anyone in history called "King Solomon" ever existed. At least there's no discrepancy or doubt that Palestine is an actual place.

YorubaNOlevel:

Shikena

Answer this simple question

A bunch of ill-conceived drivel by a deluded and bigoted mind shilling for the wrong crew, but I've answered you nonetheless.

1 Like

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Empiree: 3:19pm On Apr 11
I have learned in this thread that Christianity is not a peaceful religion and Christians are genocidal and violent.

They don't realize that what Palestinians are going through is what Nigeria, Africa and all other colonies went through.. Just because we don't have video footage of those events doesn't mean what Palestinians are going through is different..

What is happening is, Israel is the last European colonial project.. That's why all these white countries are backing it except few.

Christians are violent people.
Don't you ever preach peace to non-Christians again.
Don't you ever preach “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me him". (14:6) because you believe Jews will make heaven without believing Jesus. This means John 14:6 is false because there is salvation without Christ.

Jesus is not the only way to heaven, period. Stop preaching your false religion to people.

They think this "Israel" is the same as Israel of the Bible. Even if this is Israel of the Bible, you have demonstrated to us that Bible is a violent terrorist book that supports genocide and ethnic cleansing of indigenous people of Palestine.

I now question Jesus of the Bible. Bible Jesus is a European guy and he's very violent and dirty.

Start arguing with yourself

1 Like

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by k4kenny(f): 3:21pm On Apr 11
Thereishel:

You are ignorant of the bible. The scripture says l am a jealous God the visit the sin of the father from their children even unto the third generation.

If someone had killed you because they disliked your grandfather, will we be hearing this radarada?

Any god that mapproves the killing of innocents, man, woman or child is indeed an evil demon. You christians still don't want to see how truly evil the god of the bible is. Daswhy atheists are tearing it apart all over social media.

If you like go and be quoting kill them wherever you find them yen, yen, yen. The Qur'an makes it explicitly clear: Do not fight except you're fought!

Israhell has been killing and fighting the Palestinians for over 7 decades. Fighting against oppression isnt terrorism.
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Lawag3: 3:22pm On Apr 11
Krismas:
grin you say judae emerged around 10th century BC? and that predates Palestine?
dream on cos according to google
Timeline of the name Palestine

Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Timeline_of_the_nam...
The term "Palestine" first appeared in the 5th century BCE when the ancient Greek historian Herodotus wrote of a "district of Syria, called Palaistinê" between ...
‎also
Aelia Capitolina - Wikipedia
Hadrian renamed the province of Judaea to Syria Palaestina, dispensing with the Jewish-associated name. Jerusalem was renamed Aelia Capitolina and rebuilt in the style of its original Hippodamian plan, although adapted to Roman use.
the romans allowed the kingdom of judae to be formed from palestine and later changed dat after religious revolts

Good so in the 5 century BCE who were the occupants of the land the Jews or Arabs
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by YorubaNOlevel: 3:25pm On Apr 11
Neoteny:

Ignored because irrelevant to the topic

If you're the least bit educated you'd know there are Palestinian Christians.

What's "al quasa" ? I'm not familiar with that particular name or place.

Palestine: native of Palestine. Jew: follower of the religion of Judaism. This is like asking "was Moses an American or a Christian"

Provide any evidence outside of the religious scripts that anyone in history called "King Solomon" ever existed. At least there's no discrepancy or doubt that Palestine is an actual place.

A bunch of ill-conceived drivel by a deluded and bigoted mind shilling for the wrong crew, but I've answered you nonetheless.

To educate an Islamic toad who follows a ragard rapist prophet.

If you don't slam your skull to shake your brain you will know there a Jewish-muslims .

King Solomon was never a Palestinian my God is it everything you people drag ?

Anyway that's the work of mohamed the thief and grabber

For context:

King Solomon is traditionally considered a Jewish figure, specifically an Israelite king. He is mentioned extensively in Jewish, Christian, and Islamic traditions as a wise and powerful king who ruled over the united Kingdom of Israel.

Solomon is known for his wisdom, wealth, and the construction of the First Temple in Jerusalem, which was a central place of worship for the Israelites. His reign is depicted in the Hebrew Bible (Old Testament) in books such as 1 Kings, 2 Chronicles, and the Song of Solomon.

While the concept of modern nationalities like Palestinian or Jewish did not exist during Solomon's time (roughly 10th century BCE), he is generally associated with the historical and religious narrative of ancient Israel and the Jewish people.

The al qsa mosque was built right untop king Solomon temple.

Right untop, so how did Solomon build something before the mosque and you are asking who the Indigenous people are.

For context:

Al-Aqsa Mosque: Adjacent to the Dome of the Rock, the Al-Aqsa Mosque was built in the early 8th century. It is one of the holiest sites in Islam, believed to be the place where Muhammad ascended to heaven

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by YorubaNOlevel: 3:26pm On Apr 11
Lawag3:

Good so in the 5 century BCE who were the occupants of the land the Jews or Arabs

Don't mind the head slamming animal.

He will tell you it's the Persians just to make sure Jews have no root

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by YorubaNOlevel: 3:28pm On Apr 11
Empiree:
I have learned in this thread that Christianity is not a peaceful religion and Christians are genocidal and violent.

They don't realize that what Palestinians are going through is what Nigeria, Africa and all other colonies went through.. Just because we don't have video footage of those events doesn't mean what Palestinians are going through is different..

What is happening is, Israel is the last European colonial project.. That's why all these white countries are backing it except few.

Don't you ever preach “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me him". (14:6) because you believe Jews will make heaven without believing Jesus. This means John 14:6 is false..

Jesus is not the only way to heaven, period. Stop preaching your false religion to people.

They think this "Israel" is the same as Israel of the Bible. Even if this is Israel of the Bible, you have demonstrated to us that Bible is a violent terrorist book that supports genocide and ethnic cleansing of indigenous people of Palestine.

I now question Jesus of the Bible. Bible Jesus is a European guy and he's very violent and dirty.

You are lucky the Bible does not preach the way the pedophile prophet used his evil book to preach.

Else non of you will be alive on nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Krismas(m): 3:33pm On Apr 11
Lawag3:

grin the occupants of the land in the 5th century were Hebrews who are the fore parents of todays Palestinians. Arabs are those who live in the Arabian peninsula and they include Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman Qatar Bahrain and united Arab emirates. Palestinians are not genetically Arabs. they are genetically Hebrew. while Jews in Israel today, have no genetical relationship to the Hebrew of the 5th century. they are merely European settlers who were converts to the torahic religion.

1 Like

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Ever8090: 3:36pm On Apr 11
NPFLADMIN:

Don't get me wrong. A murderer deserves death not to mention a terrorist.

But at the expense of millions of people's lives?
so what you are saying is that israel should have just let go after their people were massacred in cool blood?...the reason why many innocent people are dying in Gaza is because Hama who started the whole thing are the onse using their own innocent people as shield so what did you suggest that israel should have done in a situation like this? Because as you rightly said, retaliation was inevitable and they new it but I think their plans back fired when Israel was ready to get past their shield anyhow to get to them.

2 Likes

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Krismas(m): 3:37pm On Apr 11
Raf4:

You're still here talking rubbish as usual. Through out last Saturday your were happy sharing fake news that your Iran had started bombing Israel, but till today your castrated lord and god Iran is still hiding under hamas, hezbollah, houthis and other terror groups barking but can't bite. Cowards.
grin u or ur cursed israel is not the one to determine the time or place of irans attack against the cursed zionist state of israel grin wen the attack comes u will know. and we will discuss it accordingly on NL
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by toujurs: 3:40pm On Apr 11
Isreal should wipe these bastards out of eternity.

2 Likes

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Krismas(m): 3:40pm On Apr 11
wealthpreach:

Lol. France okay. ISWAP nko? Daesh? Isil? Isis? Isis-k, the Afghanistan terror group that has attacked Russia for it's involvement in Afghanistan? They are all from France.

If Muslims can be paid by the same West they hate, to kill their brothers, then you see the problem.

I just checked your name, I saw I once said I wouldn't quote you. Lol even after seeing Palestine mothers encourage jihad, you still say it's France. Lol.

Lots of nations has gotten their independence through referendum, so why pick weapons and kill civilians, or engage in actions that get civilians killed one way or the other? If they attacked soldiers, I wouldn't have bothered.

How come the nation that receives the most donations, and even has a Non-profit assigned to them is still poor with nothing to show for it? Not even a power plant? But they have lots of concrete tunnels?

Israel has been tabling 2 states' solutions from as far back as 1937. Go and check your history, each time, the Palestinians refuse.

The Quran never mentions Palestine but mentions Israel 151 times. No, they are not philistine. Philistines are semantic and never spoke arab.

If you want to be fair, speak up for the Kurds that are fighting for their independence too, but are labeled terrorists by Iran and Turkey.

You guys and your one-sided justice. My joy is that Israel cares not.

grin U have said u will not quote me again. great. stick to you plan. cos you soooooo foolish. i cant get around how an adult who can read and write can be this ignorant. you sincerely are either very twisted or you are impossibly naive writing all the trash u just wrote.
thanks and bye
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by k4kenny(f): 3:41pm On Apr 11
Botragelad:

Haha. Cope harder! 😂😂😂

Respond to the question.

Was Haniyeh celebrating oct 7th 'massacre' back in 2020 or you just lied to your brainwashed fools?

People who still take this handle seriously needs to have their head re-examined.

Until otherwise stated, YOU'RE A PAID ISRAHELL HASBARA PROPAGANDA AGENT!!!

You're paid to spread lies and manipulate weak minds with propaganda.

We know paid agents are all over social media, trying to manipulate the people as they've been doing on mainstrean media for decaded.

But guess what? Hundreds of millions of israhelli $$$$$$$$$ has gone to waste. Only a few brainwashed and inherently evil minions are buying into your BS.

It's not working anymore, soon they'll stoppaying your salary tongue

Enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Lawag3: 3:45pm On Apr 11
Krismas:
grin the occupants of the land in the 5th century were Hebrews who are the fore parents of todays Palestinians. Arabs are those who live in the Arabian peninsula and they include Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman Qatar Bahrain and united Arab emirates. Palestinians are not genetically Arabs. they are genetically Hebrew. while Jews in Israel today, have no genetical relationship to the Hebrew of the 5th century. they are merely European settlers who were converts to the torahic religion.

My God are you this dumb. So now who speaks Hebrew the Jews or the Palestinians.

So as they converted they all agree to speak the Hebrew language right.

Ok if they're Europeans why where they killed in Europe naming
In Russia in Poland in Germany in Romania. They were accused of poisoning Wells.

Where did the Hebrews that the Romans expelled go to.

Jesus was hebrew. So Jesus is Palestinian right.
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Powersurge: 3:49pm On Apr 11
iSense247:
Israel is the only superpower in the middle east either islamic terrorists like it or not. Toil with them and you are gone. Even UN will not safe you.

Jordan understand this after 1967 six days war and maintain since them. Iran too understand that why she has been using stupid proxies.

I am grateful that a country like Israel exits in the Middle East. They might not be perfect. They might make mistakes.

But most countries in the Middle East act like animals

1 Like

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by k4kenny(f): 3:54pm On Apr 11
Lawag3:

This question is inherently wrong because Jews are adherents of a religion(Judaism), Arabs are an ethnic group.

It's like asking who owns the North, Muslims or Hausa?

That aside, this is not a religious war, as Israhell wants you to believe. It's a fight between the coloniser and the colonised. It's a fight between the occupiers, who have occupied a land and foreign terrorrists who believe they have the right to push the indigenous occupants from their home simply because 'jews once stayed on that land 3500 years ago'. Make it make sense.

Go and check the pre Islamic histories on the indigenous Palestinians. You'd see they were once Jews, that converted to Christianity, then massively converted to Islam.

Former President Ben Gurion wrote this in his memoir. They know they're land thieves, they're just trying to use religion to justify their evil

2 Shares

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by YorubaNOlevel: 3:58pm On Apr 11
Krismas:
grin u or ur cursed israel is not the one to determine the time or place of irans attack against the cursed zionist state of israel grin wen the attack comes u will know. and we will discuss it accordingly on NL

Israel is the pillar holding Christian, atheists, Jews,Hindus, etc from the Death cult called Islam in the middle East and Israel will never fall.

You people cheer the evil Islamic sect to send barrages of rockets Into Israel what if Israel have no iron dome ? How many souls will die each day ?

Because of what fight, a land my father's fore father father father say I get .

Still fighting in 2024.

Israel will carpet gaza and I support.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Empiree: 3:59pm On Apr 11

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by YorubaNOlevel: 4:00pm On Apr 11
Krismas:
grin U have said u will not quote me again. great. stick to you plan. cos you soooooo foolish. i cant get around how an adult who can read and write can be this ignorant. you sincerely are either very twisted or you are impossibly naive writing all the trash u just wrote.
thanks and bye

Typical islamist you are already angry because of normal online faceless conversation.

I bet of they give you bomb vest now you will run to the nearest school or church

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Krismas(m): 4:00pm On Apr 11
Lawag3:

My God are you this dumb. So now who speaks Hebrew the Jews or the Palestinians.

So as they converted they all agree to speak the Hebrew language right.

Ok if they're Europeans why where they killed in Europe naming
In Russia in Poland in Germany in Romania. They were accused of poisoning Wells.

Where did the Hebrews that the Romans expelled go to.

Jesus was hebrew. So Jesus is Palestinian right.

grin you are the one who need to wakeup.
the hebrew they speaking currently is trash Yiddish. its no hebrew. just some old form of german language.
the histories of persecution in europe is not only jews. but anyone or group considered eccentric.
jews were alway targeted for their religious eccentricity, economic shark behaviors and moral depravity.
european thought dey should give this class of people a country of their own. hence Israel today in Palestine, having no connection to themselves in any tangible way, many having two or three passports. a country populated by Ukrainians, polish, Russians Yugoslavs etc. a useless non coherent country whos collapse is certain.
romans did not expel Hebrews in all of Judaea. it was only Jerusalem, a tiny little place, that was expelled cos they wanted it to be a Greek city. give me proof that romans expelled the whole judaea and sent them to europe
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by k4kenny(f): 4:01pm On Apr 11
YorubaNOlevel:

You are lucky the Bible does not preach the way the pedophile prophet used his evil book to preach.

Else non of you will be alive on nairaland

Yet here you are celebrating mass murder of children because THE BIBLE SAID SO!!!!
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by YorubaNOlevel: 4:04pm On Apr 11
k4kenny:

Yet here you are celebrating mass murder of children because THE BIBLE SAID SO!!!!

Take it or leave it

Israel will kill every living thing in Gaza and invade rafah of rafah stubborn then level flat.

You can't expect to go into a country kill people and kidnap her citizens then expect candies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Lawag3: 4:10pm On Apr 11
k4kenny:

This question is inherently wrong because Jews are adherents of a religion(Judaism), Arabs are an ethnic group.

It's like asking who owns the North, Muslims or Hausa?

That aside, this is not a religious war, as Israhell wants you to believe. It's a fight between the coloniser and the colonised. It's a fight between the occupiers, who have occupied a land and foreign terrorrists who believe they have the right to push the indigenous occupants from their home simply because 'jews once stayed on that land 3500 years ago'. Make it make sense.

Go and check the pre Islamic histories on the indigenous Palestinians. You'd see they were once Jews, that converted to Christianity, then massively converted to Islam.

Former President Ben Gurion wrote this in his memoir. They know they're land thieves, they're just trying to use religion to justify their evil

You are wrong bro Jew is an ethnoreligious group. It is both an ethnicity and a religion.

It is Muslims that made it a religious war because they are told to kill the Jews. The indigenous occupants are the Jews and the Jews have always maintaned a presence in the land although Small. You agree the Jews lived in a land 3500 years ago until 70 AD but you say they're not indigenous to the land ?
Hypocrite that's what you're.

My God so the Palestinians where once Jews who converted to Christianity and later became jews? Ok show me the Islamic historical data. And show me proof of what was written by Ben Gurion
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Krismas(m): 4:10pm On Apr 11
Empiree:
Palestinian Christians reject evangelical Christians
[/b]https://www.facebook.com/share/v/JbpJ17bHASVk5XVk/?mibextid=gtsPdC

[b]FFK

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid028hF1FTFJp6NivLSppwwt7GuNppSLSf6frG43xQsExbcRx5Ch13123M23rsmgcXNQl&id=1585105263&mibextid=ZbWKwL

Palestinian Christian have a message for Christian

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/Sj1ivk5bs9uMgSao/?mibextid=w8EBqM

The last link said it all
Krismas Neoteny
grin evangelical Christians are the most pro-Israel group on earth, one of their pastor in the American senate has recently asked for Gaza to be nuked. they have called for Palestinians to be wiped from the face of the earth. so, there is no-one in Gaza, Christian moslem or Jew who wouldnt hate this useless set of Christians. i remember how their erstwhile president, Ted Hagard was charged for homosexuality and hard drug abuse. these folks are gay guys and shameful lot of mudafukers. funny enough, Jews will still spit on them grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by NPFLADMIN(m): 4:11pm On Apr 11
Krismas:
grin bandits are the handy work of WEF. boko haram is the handy work of France.
they are all colonial projects.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo4y52el2_A?si=C5rEMBbPC6UKVqoY

Okay.
How about mercy killings and killing because of blasphemy?
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by k4kenny(f): 4:13pm On Apr 11
YorubaNOlevel:

Take it or leave it

Israel will kill every living thing in Gaza and invade rafah of rafah stubborn then level flat.

You can't expect to go into a country kill people and kidnap her citizens then expect candies.

How many Palestinians have the Israhellis kidnapped for no just cause? How many have they killed over the decades? in 2023 alone over 200 Palestinians have beek killed by your slave masters, some just walking doen the road, going about their daily lives.

But no p, the god devil of bible has ordered his chosen people demons to kill as they please.
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by NPFLADMIN(m): 4:20pm On Apr 11
Ever8090:
so what you are saying is that israel should have just let go after their people were massacred in cool blood?...the reason why many innocent people are dying in Gaza is because Hama who started the whole thing are the onse using their own innocent people as shield so what did you suggest that israel should have done in a situation like this? Because as you rightly said, retaliation was inevitable and they new it but I think their plans back fired when Israel was ready to get past their shield anyhow to get to them.

Would have loved to argue with you but I can't because of two reasons.

1. I deduce that you believe and think Israel can't do any wrong.
2. Argueing about another country isn't going to be beneficial to a broke man.
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by NPFLADMIN(m): 4:23pm On Apr 11
babajero:
but the god you serve can support the madness and insanity of Hamas, boko haram, isis and the rest of them, if you are not careful Israel will blow you up too. Terrorists.

I'M NOT AND WILL NEVER BE A MUSLIM.
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Spybradd: 4:25pm On Apr 11
Empiree:

Don't you ever preach “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me him". (14:6) because you believe Jews will make heaven without believing Jesus. This means John 14:6 is false..

Are you done foaming in the mouth?!
🤣🤣😁😁😁
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Kukutenla: 4:27pm On Apr 11
Moniya4Real:

I agree to some extent, based on the fact that their wives and children(not the matured ones) know what their parents are into. But we can’t say all the dead palestinians are terrorists. By the way, i think the definition of a ‘terrorist’ goes way beyond what the western narratives are pushing it to be.They (westerns) act pretty much the same as the Arabs.
Of course not all Palestinian are terrorists. But we have to accept it's a war and civilian casualties cannot be totally avoided especially when the protagonists are hiding among civilians. It's not a pretty sight but war is never pretty.

Terrorists are known by their ideology and their modus operandi

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Former US President Obama Surprised Hospital Patients With Xmas Gift (Pictures) / Russia Successfully Tests New Hypersonic Tsirkon Missile / US, Israel Formally Quit UNESCO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.