Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) (33028 Views)

Israeli Forces Arrest Sister Of Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh. / Palestinaians Paraded By IDF: Hamas Terrorists Or Civilians? / Hamas Terrorist Who Paraded Shani Louk's Body Killed By IDF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Krismas(m): 2:42pm On Apr 12
Onyedikachi231:

Do you know your islam already made you stupid, I am not devoting anything to them, I hate and abhor terrorism which islam represents.

Any terrorist that do anyhow, Israel will wipe them off as they are doing to your terrorist folks.

Why will I go to Israel, am I looking for who to steal his land like you muslims do.
grin Islam represent terrorism, yet wen those said terrorists are captured, they turn out to be Christians and Jews, funded and trained by western powers?

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Aemmyjah(m): 3:07pm On Apr 12
Krismas:
grin grin if what u want is stats. be my guest. so Hamas is hiding in holes? that can only mean your picture of naked Palestinians is not therefore Hamas members but civilians. grin and how many times does simps need the lesson, that military victory does not come by killing civilians and destroying civilian infrastructure? in Vietnam America killed 4million innocent Vietnamese civilians and still lost the war!
while Hamas is focused on destroying Israel militarily, Israel is focused on destroying civilians in Gaza. who do u think will eventually win?
so, hamas has destroyed about 1000 tanks and armored carriers, killed over 150thousand IDF soldiers, wounded close to 200thousand more, with 30thousand of which are permanently wounded for life. like crippled etc. one case, is in vegetative coma after attempting suicide 10times. and all of these, just to kill 30thousand Palestinians and wound 70thousand more? is this why Israel spent close to 70billion USD just to destroy buildings in Gaza, which by the way can be rebuilt in no time? u need to be kidding me!

after all said and done. israeli are still running anytime they hear hamas sirens grin grin grin
https://youtube.com/shorts/JjSyCozxBKo?si=4WxiLFXpNk3l3boY
RUN! grin grin grin

These are some of the scenes u will never see on MSM. i have a lot of it. but censorship will not permit me to share too many. Israel is losing to a rag tag force in Gaza. dats the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QYit-FW-1E?si=zUPiDxx_hYJgHJVu

When challenged, you'll say Hamas does not represent Islam but you guys were celebrating
Israel is losing, you thank Allah for his benevolence
Israel is winning, 'it's genocide... Where's UN and human rights'

I don't support the war
But I can't misplace empathy to support terror groups
Once Israel is cleared out of the way, the whole world is in danger cos terrorists will force everyone to worship death their god
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Krismas(m): 3:23pm On Apr 12
Aemmyjah:

When challenged, you'll say Hamas does not represent Islam but you guys were celebrating
Israel is losing, you thank Allah for his benevolence
Israel is winning, 'it's genocide... Where's UN and human rights'

I don't support the war
But I can't misplace empathy to support terror groups
Once Israel is cleared out of the way, the whole world is in danger cos terrorists will force everyone to worship death their god
grin u support israel. point blank and period. and like others like ursef, u do not know the difference between combatants and non combatants. there are rules for war. do u think, if all israel has been killing is hamas, that people will complain? but look how kids are sniped by IDF. and u expect us to believe its cos hamas is using them as shields? grin a sniper aimed and shot at hamas and it hit the forehead of a kid?
so, in this war, we know those who are committing genocide, those committing ethic cleansing, those using starvation as war tool, those killing humanitarian workers and journalists. that is not war. thats murder.
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Empiree: 3:29pm On Apr 12
Onyedikachi231:

Leave their belief we are debating on who stole whose land here which arabs did.

When you are tired of your lies, you may read.

[color=#006600]
Before the establishment of the State of Israel, most Religious Zionists were observant Jews who supported Zionist efforts to build a Jewish state in the Land of Israel.

Religious Zionism revolves around three pillars:
the Land of Israel,
the People of Israel,
and the Torah of Israel.

Exactly!. Their believes evolve around materialism. [b]Land
, people (fake people from Europe who claimed to be Jews), and fake Torah. It says "Torah of Israel". It didn't say Torah of Moses. What does this tell you?. It means they formed their own Torah to justify stealing and occupying Palestine. The place known as Israel today in it's entirety is Palestine.

The founder of Zionism, Theodor Herzl, stated clearly his mission. To created homeland for the Jewish people. He himself was from Eastern Europe. So you see they have nothing to do with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. They are imposters. Zionism is essentially atheist political movement.. if you see Israeli zionists today acting religiously, it is so for political reasons.

"Zionists don't believe in God but they believe God promised them holy Land". -illan pappe

Holy Land is promised only to believers and righteous. Jews were given holy Land then because they were believers at the time. But after they rejected Jesus and attempted to obliterate him, God expelled them from the holy Land and banned them forever from returning to the holy land.

However God gave them one last chance which was to believe in prophet Muhammad but they rejected him too and this is what led to changing of Qibla from Jerusalem to Mecca till today.

So this Israel is not divine. It is an imposter state and it is not safe place to live. Northern Israel is already a ghost town. They are scared to return.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by k4kenny(f): 3:33pm On Apr 12
dontiky:
No fewer than 27 fishermen have been reportedly slaughtered and three others abducted by the Jamā’at Ahl as-Sunnah, Lid-Da’wah wa’l-Jihād, a Boko Haram terrorists’ group on the border between Cameroon and Nigeria.
Keep deceiving yourself. Where in the history has Christian killed in the name of religion like Islam. Boko haram, alqaida, isis, Islamic jihad , bandits and several other Islamic groups have killed millions of people and are still killing but you are here still denying and claiming Christians killed. I pity your soul. Is it that Islam has blind you physically or spiritually I do not know. My thoughts and prayers are with you. May God deliver you in Jesus name

How many times will we tell you blockheads that these 'Islamic terrorist groups' are all western/zionist sponsored sects. They have nothing to do with Islam. They, their zionist paymasters will face the torment of the hell fire if they don't repent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by k4kenny(f): 3:46pm On Apr 12
Krismas:
grin grin if what u want is stats. be my guest. so Hamas is hiding in holes? that can only mean your picture of naked Palestinians is not therefore Hamas members but civilians. grin and how many times does simps need the lesson, that military victory does not come by killing civilians and destroying civilian infrastructure? in Vietnam America killed 4million innocent Vietnamese civilians and still lost the war!
while Hamas is focused on destroying Israel militarily, Israel is focused on destroying civilians in Gaza. who do u think will eventually win?
so, hamas has destroyed about 1000 tanks and armored carriers, killed over 150thousand IDF soldiers, wounded close to 200thousand more, with 30thousand of which are permanently wounded for life. like crippled etc. one case, is in vegetative coma after attempting suicide 10times. and all of these, just to kill 30thousand Palestinians and wound 70thousand more? is this why Israel spent close to 70billion USD just to destroy buildings in Gaza, which by the way can be rebuilt in no time? u need to be kidding me!

after all said and done. israeli are still running anytime they hear hamas sirens grin grin grin
https://youtube.com/shorts/JjSyCozxBKo?si=4WxiLFXpNk3l3boY
RUN! grin grin grin

These are some of the scenes u will never see on MSM. i have a lot of it. but censorship will not permit me to share too many. Israel is losing to a rag tag force in Gaza. dats the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QYit-FW-1E?si=zUPiDxx_hYJgHJVu

Video of SEVEN IDF losers, clumsily trying to defeat ONE hamas fighter grin. American tax payers billions in the mud grin grin grin. Warrisdis grin, they were just bumping into each other firing into thin air and STILL couldn't get the Hamas warrior. If it's to push a button to demolish a building sheltering refugees, that one easy them, kill civilians, aid workers, medics, easy peasy,to face Hamas , dem go dey piss for body cheesy

Now I understand why they call them Israhelli Diaper forces cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dQf0bY7aVc

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Empiree: 3:46pm On Apr 12
k4kenny:

How many times will we tell you blockheads that these 'Islamic terrorist groups' are all western/zionist sponsored sects. They have nothing to do with Islam. They, their zionist paymasters will face the torment of the hell fire if they don't repent.
Don't mind them. They don't think because of hatred for Islam.

Zionist is not different from Isis. Whoever claims to be zionist is simply saying he's a terrorist.

Muslims are even nice enough to separate zionist and zionist Jews from Judaism. It cost us nothing to attribute them.

2 Likes

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Aemmyjah(m): 4:03pm On Apr 12
Krismas:
grin u support israel. point blank and period. and like others like ursef, u do not know the difference between combatants and non combatants. there are rules for war. do u think, if all israel has been killing is hamas, that people will complain? but look how kids are sniped by IDF. and u expect us to believe its cos hamas is using them as shields? grin a sniper aimed and shot at hamas and it hit the forehead of a kid?
so, in this war, we know those who are committing genocide, those committing ethic cleansing, those using starvation as war tool, those killing humanitarian workers and journalists. that is not war. thats murder.

I don't support Israel
Too many destruction and innocent lives lost

The war is needless in the first place
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Lawag3: 4:17pm On Apr 12
Krismas:
grin fake post.
it was after the revolt, hadrian decieded to make jerusalem a greek city and expelled jews from the city. there is no proof jew were purged from judaea by the romans. its fake news. if romans did not need jews in palestine, why would the romans need jews in rome?

Ignorant as always. Jerusalem was destroyed in the first revolt in 70AD the Jews were expelled from judea in the second revolt. And if you knew history you'll know that at a point the Jews were expelled from Rome.
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Krismas(m): 4:23pm On Apr 12
Lawag3:

Ignorant as always. Jerusalem was destroyed in the first revolt in 70AD the Jews were expelled from judea in the second revolt. And if you knew history you'll know that at a point the Jews were expelled from Rome.
grin include a link next time u want to post fake news.
i am still looking for the proof on hebrew. dont worry, i will burst ur bubble.
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Lawag3: 4:32pm On Apr 12
k4kenny:

Your're confusing yourself with this gibberish. See the full screnshot, since your brain can't comprehend simple English.

Some people claim humans are descended from fish does that make it true.

It is a know fact that Jewish people have always had a presence in that land even after Roman expulsion. But according to facts and history they were the minority because after the expulsion they're they were much more Jews in diaspora than in the land of Israel.

They're Palestinians who have Jewish ancestry but they are few. There are more Jews with Arab ancestry in the land of Israel and they make up more than 20 percent of Jews.

And that doesn't change the fact that modern Jews are infact descendants of ancient Jews. IF we were to ask Ben Gurion if his ancestors were Jews from the land of Israel he will say yes.
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Lawag3: 4:47pm On Apr 12
Krismas:
grin include a link next time u want to post fake news.
i am still looking for the proof on hebrew. dont worry, i will burst ur bubble.

Child in all our discussion I've been the one bursting you lie from how Palestine was never a country to the fact that modern Hebrew is indeed a language with origins in the middle East .

Based on archeological evidence and ancient sources, Judea was heavily depopulated as a result of many of the Jews being killed or expelled by Roman troops, and a significant number of captives were sold into slavery.

Here's the link you so desire.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bar_Kokhba_revolt#:~:text=In%20132%2C%20the%20revolt%2C%20led,were%20dispatched%20from%20neighbouring%20provinces.

And below is the screenshot you ignored the first time oh ignorant fellow take notice of the judea not Jerusalem was heavily depopulated

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Krismas(m): 5:38pm On Apr 12
Lawag3:

Child in all our discussion I've been the one bursting you lie from how Palestine was never a country to the fact that modern Hebrew is indeed a language with origins in the middle East .

Based on archeological evidence and ancient sources, Judea was heavily depopulated as a result of many of the Jews being killed or expelled by Roman troops, and a significant number of captives were sold into slavery.

Here's the link you so desire.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bar_Kokhba_revolt#:~:text=In%20132%2C%20the%20revolt%2C%20led,were%20dispatched%20from%20neighbouring%20provinces.

And below is the screenshot you ignored the first time oh ignorant fellow take notice of the judea not Jerusalem was heavily depopulated
grin on the contrary. your arguments are exceedingly childish grin just that i have not fully committed to exposing you grin
you may have forgotten that wot u are required to prove, is that Jews migrated to Europe in droves upon the destruction of Jerusalem.
your argument is that Judea was sacked and depopulated. but even that means nothing, cos Judea was just only one out of the four divisions of the kingdom of herod. i will include a map
u said Palestine has never been a country. but so too is India who got independence only in 1947 and Nigeria, who got it in 1960. so, India was not a country until they got independence? is dat it?
for hebrew, am still to get back to you. wen am ready, we see who has been lying all along

for the time being. here was how herod shared out his kingdom

Archelaus, with the title not of King but of Ethnarch, received Idumea, Judea and Samaria, with Caesarea, Joppa, and Jerusalem. Gaza (with Gadara and Hippos) was put under the Province of Syria. Dora remained under the province of Syria.

Tetrarchy of Herod Antipas. Antipas received Galilee and Perea.

Tetrarchy of Philip. Philip received Paneas, Gaulanitis, Trachonitis, Batanea and Auranitis, with a certain part of the domain of Zenodorus.

Toparchy of Salome. Salome, Herod's sister, received Jamnia, Ashdod, Phasaelis and the palace of Askalon.

Judaea was not the only province of Jews in Palestine

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by k4kenny(f): 10:21pm On Apr 12
Lawag3:

Some people claim humans are descended from fish does that make it true.

It is a know fact that Jewish people have always had a presence in that land even after Roman expulsion. But according to facts and history they were the minority because after the expulsion they're they were much more Jews in diaspora than in the land of Israel.

They're Palestinians who have Jewish ancestry but they are few. There are more Jews with Arab ancestry in the land of Israel and they make up more than 20 percent of Jews.

And that doesn't change the fact that modern Jews are infact descendants of ancient Jews. IF we were to ask Ben Gurion if his ancestors were Jews from the land of Israel he will say yes.

If Ben Gurions's 3500 years ancestors were from the land of Israel, then:

1) He would have written into his many journals, he never did.

2) That gives him and other European immigrants no right to expel the current occupants of the land. They know they no rights over that land, Ben Gurion himself wrote in his book that he too would fight the jews if he were an Arab because they(jews) were settlers on the lands of indigenous Arabs. Read the write up below carefully. He literally admitted to stealing land based on a religious book Arabs do not believe in.

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by elbangeez: 12:09am On Apr 13
2 questions
1. When God asked the israrlite to go to their promised land, did they met the place empty or did they meet people ther?
2. Are these israelis the original israelites in the bible and quran?
wealthpreach:

Your history is biased and started only 75 years ago. Go deeper and find out who was marginalized in their own home.

Even the holy Quran mentions the children of Israel 151 times but never mentions Palestine. And we are made to believe that the Quran is the last and complete religion. So where was Palestine?

These Palestinians are Syrians and Jordanians who claim the land for political reasons. But they were arab settlers brought in by the Romans when the Jews were displaced.

Don't bring up that Philistine lie either, as Philistines are not Arabs and speak an Indo-European complex Semitic language. So how do Arabs now lay claim to the land, with no side of history suggesting they originally owned the land?

If you say otherwise, then you imply the Quran is not true.

1 Like

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Empiree: 1:26am On Apr 13
elbangeez:
2 questions
1. When God asked the israrlite to go to their promised land, did they met the place empty or did they meet people ther?
2. Are these israelis the original israelites in the bible and quran?
thank you. This is what name Christians are missing

Quran 5:21

O my people! Enter the holy land which God has promised you; but do not turn back [on your faith], for then you will be lost!"

They replied, “O Moses! There is an enormously powerful people there, so we will never ˹be able to˺ enter it until they leave. If they do, then we will enter!”

This verse show that even before God promised them land there were people loving there. This is clear that the land member belonged to the israrlites from beginning of time until God gave them the land on two CONDITIONS
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Empiree: 1:36am On Apr 13
I am telling you. Lots of Nigerians, if they are given power, they can be very genocidal based on their comments here. Specifically Christians on this platform. I have quite observed this.

You guys are incredible. See how they quickly forgotten Israel's attack on Iranian diplomats in Syria which was illegal and act of war. Iran is basically exercising restraint. I am sure of it was other way around, Isræl would be bombing everywhere by now.

It seems to me your Jesus is a violent fellow pretending to be "kind of peace"

https://youtube.com/shorts/cRkJs8w6UMU?si=8XT5qIZnxDeCwGQj
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by dontiky: 7:49am On Apr 13
k4kenny:

keep blaming it on the west to console Dumb yourself. You are saying Muslims are not smart even in this 21st century to allow themselves to be used by the west. You and I know everything the Islamic terrorist do is in accordance with your quran. We keep praying for people like you to be delivered.
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by wealthpreach(m): 9:08am On Apr 13
elbangeez:
2 questions
2. Are these Israelis the original Israelites in the Bible and Quran?

They met the Canaanites. Those are cretes. What language does Palestine speak? Crete? Or the Indo-European Semitic language of the Philistines?

The Quran never mentioned Palestine, and neither did the Bible.

Even in the Quran, that same account is given, but it states that the people of Israel should go into Egypt and conquer it, but they refused. Surah Al-Ma'idah 5:20-26.

This is the dumbest logic so far. If the holy book of the Middle East never mentioned Palestine, why are you pushing the narrative, because you all hate the Jews?

Those Palestinians are Jordanians and Syrians claiming the land for political reasons. Show me any old map that has the name Palestine, or show me any publication post-1920 that has the name Palestine. I am waiting.

The Jews had been on that land before they were persecuted by the Romans, and further persecuted by the Ottoman Empire (present-day Turkey) and lots of them fled to Europe.

The 1947 war which is the only trace back you emotional lots have, would have been prevented if Palestine leaders agreed to the 1937 two-state solution. The Arabs started the war and lost. Just like Hamas started what has befallen them.

And before then, the Palestinians have been having violent conduct against the Israelis. Look at the Hebron 1929 massacre.

Where are the Yemen Jews who were called teimanim? Killed or chased out. Where are all the Jews in the arab world?

That reflects the hatred. Yet over 1.3 million Palestinians are currently living inside Israel, I am not talking about the West Bank or Gaza.
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Empiree: 2:53pm On Apr 13
wealthpreach:

They met the Canaanites. Those are cretes. What language does Palestine speak? Crete? Or the Indo-European Semitic language of the Philistines?

Even in the Quran, that same account is given, but it states that the people of Israel should go into Egypt and conquer it, but they refused. Surah Al-Ma'idah 5:20-26.

Stop copying rubbish online without knowledge. Yes, Quran doesn't mention "Palestine". The word Palestine was given to the land by the Europeans (British) during British empire. But this doesn't change the genetic name of the land.

The name of the land in the Quran is called الأرض المقدسة (Al-Ard Al-Muqaddasah) which means Holy Land which was used in a passage about Musa (Moses) proclaiming to the Children of Israel: "O my people! Enter the Holy Land which Allah has destined for you ˹to enter˺. So holy Land in the Quran apart from Mecca and Medina is Quds (Jerusalem).

The QUR'AN calls the region now occupied by Israel is Al-Ard Al-Muqaddasah which describes the entire region. But Quds (Jerusalem) is the center of Al-Ard Al-Muqaddasah(holy Land). In the holy Land there is Aqsa. Aqsa is the entire compound with three mosques. The famous image of Jerusalem you see all the time is Aqsa compound. Aqsa is mentioned in the Quran chapter 17 verse 1.

So all the three names are mentioned in the Quran by name, namely:

1. الأرض المقدسة Al-Ard Al-Muqaddasah (Holy Land)

2. القدس Quds (Jerusalem)

3. Aqsa الأقصى‎ (Aqsa mosque)

All these three are mentioned in the Quran. So stop looking for 'Palestine'. The British changed the name because they can not pronounce original Arabic name and they chose biblical name, Palestine. Palestine is in the Bible to make it look as if the region belongs to the Jews and Christians. They changed the names of the majority of the cities in the holy Land.

The famous Dome Of Rock they show you on TV is a mosque not "Temple Mount" that they famously call it to make it sound like Jewish temple.

Dome Of Rock is a mosque

Next time, please learn before you copy and post without knowledge. If you want to keep looking for "Palestine" in the Quran good luck

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Onyedikachi231: 4:53pm On Apr 13
Empiree:

Exactly!. Their believes evolve around materialism. Land, people (fake people from Europe who claimed to be Jews), and fake Torah. It says "Torah of Israel". It didn't say Torah of Moses. What does this tell you?. It means they formed their own Torah to justify stealing and occupying Palestine. The place known as Israel today in it's entirety is Palestine.

The founder of Zionism, Theodor Herzl, stated clearly his mission. To created homeland for the Jewish people. He himself was from Eastern Europe. So you see they have nothing to do with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. They are imposters. Zionism is essentially atheist political movement.. if you see Israeli zionists today acting religiously, it is so for political reasons.

"Zionists don't believe in God but they believe God promised them holy Land". -illan pappe

Holy Land is promised only to believers and righteous. Jews were given holy Land then because they were believers at the time. But after they rejected Jesus and attempted to obliterate him, God expelled them from the holy Land and banned them forever from returning to the holy land.

However God gave them one last chance which was to believe in prophet Muhammad but they rejected him too and this is what led to changing of Qibla from Jerusalem to Mecca till today.

So this Israel is not divine. It is an imposter state and it is not safe place to live. Northern Israel is already a ghost town. They are scared to return.

So lets calm down a little, and start like this.

You've now agreed European Jews are not Jews right?

It means hitler was killing the wrong people?

What was HAJJ AMIN AL-HUSAYNI doing in germany with hitler?

Does it mean the grandmufti of Jerusalem wanted to join hitler to kill those wrong jews?

Or, does it mean HAJJ AMIN AL-HUSAYNI never existed?

Or, should I ask, do you know the arabs supported that Nazis during world war 2?

I want us to settle something first before the distractions of belief system, you people said this is not a religious war, so lets now go historically and not deceive ourselves.

We will be supporting our facts with real actual sources too, I know you can do that.

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Aemmyjah(m): 4:57pm On Apr 13
Empiree:

and it is not safe place to live.

Why then are their neighbors fighting for occupancy of the region...

No prophet ever used violence to teach others
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by elbangeez: 5:21pm On Apr 13
What was the language spoken in England 1000 years ago. Mind you these palestinians you are seeing are the descendants of the original jews who converted to islam and intermarry with arabs. Likewise these ashkenazi jews were dwscendants of jews who married europeans. So nobody among them have more claim kf that land because it belongs to all of them, if you take a DNA sample of any palestinian you will have a large percantage of jewosh blood in him (tgis has been well documented), because even the grandfather of the arabs (ishmael) was not originally arab. Tribe doesnt necessarily define ones ethnicity. 2 state solution is the most viable solution to a lasting peace in that region.
wealthpreach:

This is the dumbest logic so far. If the holy book of the Middle East never mentioned Palestine, why are you pushing the narrative, because you all hate the Jews?

Those Palestinians are Jordanians and Syrians claiming the land for political reasons. Show me any old map that has the name Palestine, or show me any publication post-1920 that has the name Palestine. I am waiting.

The Jews had been on that land before they were persecuted by the Romans, and further persecuted by the Ottoman Empire (present-day Turkey) and lots of them fled to Europe.

The 1947 war which is the only trace back you emotional lots have, would have been prevented if Palestine leaders agreed to the 1937 two-state solution. The Arabs started the war and lost. Just like Hamas started what has befallen them.

And before then, the Palestinians have been having violent conduct against the Israelis. Look at the Hebron 1929 massacre.

Where are the Yemen Jews who were called teimanim? Killed or chased out. Where are all the Jews in the arab world?

That reflects the hatred. Yet over 1.3 million Palestinians are currently living inside Israel, I am not talking about the West Bank or Gaza.
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Empiree: 5:47pm On Apr 13
Aemmyjah:

Why then are their neighbors fighting for occupancy of the region...

No prophet ever used violence to teach others
maybe Fulani should take one your region. If they do that only then you will be able to understand
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Empiree: 6:31pm On Apr 13
Onyedikachi231:

So lets calm down a little, and start like this.

You've now agreed European Jews are not Jews right?

It means hitler was killing the wrong people?

What was HAJJ AMIN AL-HUSAYNI doing in germany with hitler?

Does it mean the grandmufti of Jerusalem wanted to join hitler to kill those wrong jews?

Or, does it mean HAJJ AMIN AL-HUSAYNI never existed?

Or, should I ask, do you know the arabs supported that Nazis during world war 2?

I want us to settle something first before the distractions of belief system, you people said this is not a religious war, so lets now go historically and not deceive ourselves.

We will be supporting our facts with real actual sources too, I know you can do that.

It seems to me you are Benjamin Neyanyahu's stooge. I know what you are trying to do but guess what?. What you are doing it trying to do is what Benjamin Satanyahu tried to do at the beginning of his genocide last October. When he came up with HAJJ AMIN AL-HUSAYN conspiracy with Hitler. His own Jewish people rebuked him for trying to rewrite history.

I have no time to write epistle. Do yourself a favor and read this short piece. Don't come here to tell me "it is too long and you can't read". HAJJ AMIN AL-HUSAYN has nothing to do with whatever European Jews went through with Hitler. The people behind Hitler atrocities are Christian Europe.

Last time I checked, there is no law that forbid Mufty from visiting Hitler. They could meet for anything. I have watched American zionists tried to justify genocide by citing statement made by Mufty Jerusalem. Don't come up with that fraud.

Read
https://www.france24.com/en/20151021-netanyahu-claims-palestinians-inspired-holocaust-mufti-hussein-hitler-nazi

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Aemmyjah(m): 6:33pm On Apr 13
Empiree:
maybe Fulani should take one your region. If they do that only then you will be able to understand

Typical reply from anyone who is not intelligent
I understand
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by wealthpreach(m): 8:50pm On Apr 13
elbangeez:
What was the language spoken in England 1000 years ago. Mind you these palestinians you are seeing are the descendants of the original jews who converted to islam and intermarry with arabs. Likewise these ashkenazi jews were dwscendants of jews who married europeans. So nobody among them have more claim kf that land because it belongs to all of them, if you take a DNA sample of any palestinian you will have a large percantage of jewosh blood in him (tgis has been well documented), because even the grandfather of the arabs (ishmael) was not originally arab. Tribe doesnt necessarily define ones ethnicity. 2 state solution is the most viable solution to a lasting peace in that region.

You are still speaking my points, but the Palestinians don't see it that way. They want it from the "river to the sea", if not, there wouldn't have been war in 1947.

Israel offered a two-state solution in 1937, but they refused and went ahead to war. We all know how it ended.
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by k4kenny(f): 8:12am On Apr 14
dontiky:
keep blaming it on the west to console Dumb yourself. You are saying Muslims are not smart even in this 21st century to allow themselves to be used by the west. You and I know everything the Islamic terrorist do is in accordance with your quran. We keep praying for people like you to be delivered.

What chapter and verse of the Qur'an supports these terrorists acts? It's rather the Jewish Talmud that preaches hate and destruction.

And not of all of these terrorists are Muslims, some are Zionists, wasn't it last week we saw a non Muslim name in this country charged with terrorism?

Over 2 billion Muslims rejects these terrorists. Those terrorist are tools of your Zionist slave masters. They need you puppets brainwashed so you can continue to support their atrocities. Same thing the Nazis did during the holocaust.

Zionism=Nazism

1 Share

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by dontiky: 10:04am On Apr 14
k4kenny:

What chapter and verse of the Qur'an supports these terrorists acts? It's rather the Jewish Talmud that preaches hate and destruction.

And not of all of these terrorists are Muslims, some are Zionists, wasn't it last week we saw a non Muslim name in this country charged with terrorism?

Over 2 billion Muslims rejects these terrorists. Those terrorist are tools of your Zionist slave masters. They need you puppets brainwashed so you can continue to support their atrocities. Same thing the Nazis did during the holocaust.

Zionism=Nazism

oga you are not dealing with a kid here. All terrorist acts are carried out in the name of Islam. Alahuakbar is what they say before slaughtering or after killing fellow humans and you want to blame it on the Jews. Who killed innocent people recently in Russia? Who killed fans going to watch football matche in Belgium? Who stabs innocent people in France, Uk and Australia? Who slaughter innocent people in Cameroon and Nigeria? Who carry out suicide bombings? Who killed Deborah in defense of Islam? . Tell me how many Jews or Christians have carry out those act on innocent civilians that I don’t know of.
Here you are posting pictures trying blame it on Jews as if you are talking to kids.
We shall keep praying for you until you God almighty deliver you all
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by k4kenny(f): 3:27pm On Apr 14
dontiky:
oga you are not dealing with a kid here. All terrorist acts are carried out in the name of Islam. Alahuakbar is what they say before slaughtering or after killing fellow humans and you want to blame it on the Jews. Who killed innocent people recently in Russia? Who killed fans going to watch football matche in Belgium? Who stabs innocent people in France, Uk and Australia? Who slaughter innocent people in Cameroon and Nigeria? Who carry out suicide bombings? Who killed Deborah in defense of Islam? . Tell me how many Jews or Christians have carry out those act on innocent civilians that I don’t know of.
Here you are posting pictures trying blame it on Jews as if you are talking to kids.
We shall keep praying for you until you God almighty deliver you all

Any idiot can say Allahu Akbar then blow things up. You don't need to be a Muslim to say the phrase. I asked for a chapter and verse in the Qur'an that supports this acts of terror, you're diverting with epistles.

The pics I posted were direct headlines to prove my point. You too so the same with yours to prove me wrong if you can. Your epistles doesn't change the fact that your slave master's lies have been exposed. Only your brain dead lots still support their terrorism

1 Like

Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by dontiky: 6:09pm On Apr 14
k4kenny:

Any idiot can say Allahu Akbar then blow things up. You don't need to be a Muslim to say the phrase. I asked for a chapter and verse in the Qur'an that supports this acts of terror, you're diverting with epistles.

The pics I posted were direct headlines to prove my point. You too so the same with yours to prove me wrong if you can. Your epistles doesn't change the fact that your slave master's lies have been exposed. Only your brain dead lots still support their terrorism

it is only God that will deliver you. Christian countries are peaceful. A religion that cannot tolerate others always ready to slaughter even if by slip of tongue you say something against it is evil. They pray to God for forgiveness but they cannot forgive. All that is encouraged by your Quran. Deborah they killed didn’t even know she used foul language against them
Re: Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) by Aemmyjah(m): 6:11pm On Apr 14
k4kenny:

Do you condemn what was done to Deborah Samuel?

Yes or No?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) / Zoleka, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43 / Iowa Building Collapse (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.