Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:28 AM

I get 3 Children and Na only me my Papa Born- The last words from Junior Pope - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I get 3 Children and Na only me my Papa Born- The last words from Junior Pope (486 Views)

Timaya Shares Photo Of His 3 Children / My Papa No Be Dangote Or Adeleke, But We Go Dey Okay - DJ Cuppy / Meet Eedris Abdulkareem 3 Children (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I get 3 Children and Na only me my Papa Born- The last words from Junior Pope by Thevoicenew1: 7:00pm On Apr 10
Nollywood actor, Junior Pope, dies in a boating accident.

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU31k_5bH3A

Nollywood has been thrown into mourning following the sad demise of Nollywood actor, Junior Pope. The actor and three of his colleagues were coming back from a movie location in a boat when they fell into Anam River in Anambra state.

Their bodies have since been recovered.

Hours ago, the actor shared a video of himself taken yesterday in a boat and praying frantically to arrive at his destination safely. The accident unfortunately happened on his way back from the location today April 10th.

The actor is survived by his wife and three children. May his soul rest in peace...amen.

Re: I get 3 Children and Na only me my Papa Born- The last words from Junior Pope by immortalcrown(m): 7:11pm On Apr 10
So you are the survivor of the boat accident? How did you know his last word?
Re: I get 3 Children and Na only me my Papa Born- The last words from Junior Pope by illicit(m): 7:16pm On Apr 10
Which kind rough play u dey go play?

God forbid

🤕

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online Uploading Files To The Internet / Celebs Tweet From Boston Marathon / Kim Kardashian And Kris Humphries Officially Divorced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.