Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Borehole Controversy: Much Ado About NOTHING - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borehole Controversy: Much Ado About NOTHING (397 Views)

Much Ado About Lagos: Once All Seaport Become Viable, It's Otilo To Lasgidy! / Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh / Much Ado About G7 Invitation - By Naptu2. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Borehole Controversy: Much Ado About NOTHING by Validated: 7:32pm On Apr 10
The Zaria and Sokoto communities where Peter Obi, a private Nigerian sank boreholes have the following:

1. They have Councillors
2. They have LGA chairmen
3. They have House of Assemblly members
4. They have House of Rep member
5. They have Senators
6. They have a governors
7. They have a minister of Water Resources
8. They have a president
All of the above DID NOT CARE!

Yet, the "idiots" who support all of persons above are mocking a private citizen for providing the people borehole. Shame on all "Agbadonians".

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Borehole Controversy: Much Ado About NOTHING by immortalcrown(m): 7:40pm On Apr 10
They are doing what political thugs are known for.

4 Likes

Re: Borehole Controversy: Much Ado About NOTHING by meum: 7:49pm On Apr 10
Agreed the borehole might not be up to the standard they plan to use N193 million per borehole for. The question I ask is:
In all these years of budgeting for rural water supply, why are there boreholes in these communities PO is providing those substandard boreholes?

It took a non member of the community to see their pain point & decided to give them life! Water is life. The never said N193 million borehole is life.

I really do not like the look but that’s how most low income houses construct the borehole they finance from their hard earned money since the government failed in making a basic thing as water available to them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borehole Controversy: Much Ado About NOTHING by Makunahatata: 7:57pm On Apr 10
Validated:
The Zaria and Sokoto communities where Peter Obi, a private Nigerian sank boreholes have the following:

1. They have Councillors
5. They have Senators
6. They have a governors
8. They have a president

Yet, the "idiots" who support all of persons above are mocking a private citizen for providing the people borehole. Shame on all "Agbadonians".
of cause u are also disappointed in the Agulu lying machine,na why all of una dey create hundreds of threads to defend nonsense 😂😂

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borehole Controversy: Much Ado About NOTHING by DatNiggaDaz: 7:59pm On Apr 10
Makunahatata:
of cause u are also disappointed in the Agulu lying machine,na why all of una dey create hundreds of threads to defend nonsense 😂😂
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borehole Controversy: Much Ado About NOTHING by DMerciful(m): 7:59pm On Apr 10
Talk like a sane person
Makunahatata:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borehole Controversy: Much Ado About NOTHING by BondRiv: 8:00pm On Apr 10
Obi supporters and blame game.

Re: Borehole Controversy: Much Ado About NOTHING by VinnyBaba: 8:01pm On Apr 10
They are Just Increasing PETER OBI'S popularity,
Without knowing it. sad smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borehole Controversy: Much Ado About NOTHING by JagabanB: 8:02pm On Apr 10
Validated:

1. They have Councillors
5. They have Senators
6. They have a governors
8. They have a president

Obi know they had all those before donating, he doesn't know?
Re: Borehole Controversy: Much Ado About NOTHING by JagabanB: 8:03pm On Apr 10
VinnyBaba:

They are Just Increasing PETER OBI'S popularity,
Without knowing it. sad smiley
While obidents are decreasing it without knowing it
Re: Borehole Controversy: Much Ado About NOTHING by Makunahatata: 8:03pm On Apr 10
DatNiggaDaz:
grin grin
your pic reminds me of that Okoro that shot his child over a plate of rice..sad😢

13 Likes

Re: Borehole Controversy: Much Ado About NOTHING by DatNiggaDaz: 8:06pm On Apr 10
Makunahatata:
your pic reminds me of that Okoro that shot his child over a plate of rice..sad😢
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Borehole Controversy: Much Ado About NOTHING by Makunahatata: 8:07pm On Apr 10
DMerciful:
Talk like a sane person
says someone from a region entirely lacking sanity🥱

13 Likes

Re: Borehole Controversy: Much Ado About NOTHING by Makunahatata: 8:09pm On Apr 10
DatNiggaDaz:
grin grin
the one in green con look like the Agulu lying machine , kindly change the green to black attire,I wan check something 🤔

13 Likes

Re: Borehole Controversy: Much Ado About NOTHING by DMerciful(m): 8:12pm On Apr 10
Being sane has nothing to do with region. Talk like a sane person!
Makunahatata:
says someone from a region entire lacking sanity🥱

1 Like

Re: Borehole Controversy: Much Ado About NOTHING by DatNiggaDaz: 8:14pm On Apr 10
Makunahatata:
the one in green con look like the Agulu lying machine , kindly change the green to black attire,I wan check something 🤔
cheesy grin grin

Re: Borehole Controversy: Much Ado About NOTHING by Makunahatata: 8:15pm On Apr 10
DMerciful:
Being sane has nothing to do with region. Talk like a sane person!
delusional being from the world - renowned delusional region,you can't give what u don't have...

13 Likes

Re: Borehole Controversy: Much Ado About NOTHING by Makunahatata: 8:16pm On Apr 10
DatNiggaDaz:
cheesy grin grin
dry!!!
run along ,go chase redneck lizards.

13 Likes

Re: Borehole Controversy: Much Ado About NOTHING by DMerciful(m): 8:16pm On Apr 10
You need community to fight for you. Be healed
Makunahatata:
delusional being from the world - renowned delusional region,you can't give what u don't have...
Re: Borehole Controversy: Much Ado About NOTHING by DatNiggaDaz: 8:17pm On Apr 10
Makunahatata:
dry!!!
run along ,go chase redneck lizards.
Mtchewwww

grin grin

Re: Borehole Controversy: Much Ado About NOTHING by Makunahatata: 8:21pm On Apr 10
DMerciful:
You need community to fight for you. Be healed
you need prayer🥱
https://independent.ng/southeast-states-set-to-hold-prayer-summit/
Re: Borehole Controversy: Much Ado About NOTHING by Makunahatata: 8:23pm On Apr 10
DatNiggaDaz:
Mtchewwww

grin grin
still dry..fvck off my mention
Re: Borehole Controversy: Much Ado About NOTHING by Slytiger: 8:23pm On Apr 10
Validated:

1. They have Councillors
5. They have Senators
6. They have a governors
8. They have a president

These places in Anambra and Enugu all have the above as well but they do not care. Charity begins from outside. Yes daddy.

Re: Borehole Controversy: Much Ado About NOTHING by DatNiggaDaz: 8:25pm On Apr 10
Makunahatata:
grin grin

Re: Borehole Controversy: Much Ado About NOTHING by Slytiger: 8:25pm On Apr 10
Makunahatata:
😂😂😂. They are working hard for that 30k stipends from the agulu messiah.

1 Like

Re: Borehole Controversy: Much Ado About NOTHING by DMerciful(m): 8:32pm On Apr 10
Re: Borehole Controversy: Much Ado About NOTHING by Makunahatata: 8:39pm On Apr 10
DMerciful:
I'm not from SE!
really Chyke or Na Chike? ..why do u always deny your tribe after acting foolish? just curious 🧐
Re: Borehole Controversy: Much Ado About NOTHING by Slytiger: 8:40pm On Apr 10
Makunahatata:
really Chyke or Na Chike? ..why do u always deny your tribe after acting foolish? just curious 🧐
He is Ibo like Nzeogwu that planned the coup that truncated the 1st republic.

1 Like

Re: Borehole Controversy: Much Ado About NOTHING by DMerciful(m): 8:47pm On Apr 10
I never said I'm not Igbo, I am proudly.
But I'm not from the SE. Seems you don't know the difference between tribe and region
Makunahatata:
Re: Borehole Controversy: Much Ado About NOTHING by ObiPandora: 9:21pm On Apr 10
This is the foolish thing about many of you obidient ipob. You morons think you own the right to criticize n can not or should not be criticized.

When Elliot did the bridge n toilet was your bigoted brain dead back then or why did you remember to lecture us on how they have councilor chairman n every other foolish institution you are wailing about now.

Note that Elliot did not have access to loot any state to death like Obi did n still stash cash away in Pandora account ?

Validated:

1. They have Councillors
5. They have Senators
6. They have a governors
8. They have a president

Re: Borehole Controversy: Much Ado About NOTHING by Greenback: 9:27pm On Apr 10
Makunahatata:
says someone from a region entirely lacking sanity🥱
ObiPandora:
This is the foolish thing about many of you obidient ipob. You morons think you own the right to criticize n can not or should not be criticized.

When Elliot did the bridge n toilet was your bigoted brain dead back then or why did you remember to lecture us on how they have councilor chairman n every other foolish institution you are wailing about now.

Note that Elliot did not have access to loot any state to death like Obi did n still stash cash away in Pandora account ?

Slytiger:

He is Ibo like Nzeogwu that planned the coup that truncated the 1st republic.
Makunahatata:

Re: Borehole Controversy: Much Ado About NOTHING by AcadaWriter: 1:13am On Apr 11
They are doing what political thugs are known for.

(1) (Reply)

How I Collected $3m Cash For Emefiele – CBN Employee Reveals / 3 Suspected Cultists Arrested Over Murder / Which Should Be Scrapped? Tokunbo Cars Or Tokunbo Aircrafts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.