Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President (68339 Views)

Junior Pope Is Dead - AGN President, Emeka Rollas Confirms / "Oladips Is Alive, He Just Finished Eating Rice & Turkey" - Friend Shares Video / Cynthia Okereke’s Bank Account Cleared – AGN President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Lexicon123: 8:03am On Apr 11
I don’t understand. Is the doctor that declared him dead a quack to have done so? Why would it take a mortician to identify life when the doctor had pronounced dead? Was it a miracle?
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by GanagiBitrus: 8:07am On Apr 11
nwakibie3:

Staged

Don't tell me you believed this poor scripted prank
Can you give one good reason why it is staged.
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by hardon1(m): 8:07am On Apr 11
chatinent:

Calm down.

He was first saved by those caring people around him who volunteered to ensure he is revived. Bringing religion into this is not righteousness. It makes those who carried him tro and fro look stupid.

Christianity wey white man carry come give una use exploit una resources naim una still carry for head until today. People wey even bring am to you no dey take am serious. They keep making weapons of war, creating earthly protection and still exploiting ....but here you are scouting for e-church members telling them to focus on going to heaven and not hell. What would those who go to heaven actually do? All of una wan go heaven but una no know wetin una go do there. As if angels dey retire or e dey short for there?

So in your mind, you will die and automatically develop wings like a bird and fly to your two bedroom boys quarter in heaven as an angel? Ruling over who na? Praising God? Na the purpose of creating earth? Dey play. Jokes apart, so you'll be in heaven like a black-skinned angel or what amidst white skinned angels? πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… Won't there be racism, nna? How will they naw differentiate you from the demons since they paint the demons as blacks?

On the other side, hell inko? Satan go torment sinners baa? The same Satan wey make Eve first sin? Or the same Eve wey still eat from the symbolic tree that God put there in the first place?

You think I wasn't a Christian?

Name it...I don go different religions and it sums all that humans are always wanting protection from the supernatural.

All these religions were created so that the whites can have a good grip on their colonies. It's mathematics...they embezzle your resources, you keep praying to their white God and their white Jesus who supposedly died for your sins and blame the black horned Satan (it had to be pictured black for a reason to them). And in your mind, a white man can die for your sins! Or a God of a white man cares for the black man. A white man to die for your sins? Lol.

So why then is the comparison always between white and black....white and African? God always in white? Devil in Black? Spiritual racism?
How did the devil that was once an angel according to Christianity turn black? So all evil things are black? Black Market? Black Sheep? Black FridayπŸ˜…πŸ˜… And they successfully made you call your own gods demons and theirs angels because of skin colour perception! πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

It's high time Africa woke up.

The other day was one Daddy G.O saying he prayed and drove his cars miles without fuel. Really? What stopped you from praying and the holy spirit creating a chariot for you? Na man made things your prayer only dey work for?

Or the prayer that people of other denominations will bow for people of his church? Oops. So Christians are different from Christians?

Back to the Jnr Pope's case, with all these una grace of God and una "I decree and I declare", una still type RIP later come change am to "what God cannot do doesn't exist."

Una confuse o.

Even that pastor who claimed to have resurrected over 50 persons. I have a question. Why? Same you who preached that when sb dies they either go to heaven or hell, why did you need to bring them back to earth to suffer when:

1. If they are in heaven, they'd be enjoying (according to your belief).
2. If they are in hell, they'd be judged (according to your belief).

Why naw? Are you against the order of what you preach?

If going to heaven was really the goal of religious leaders with the hype it has, dem for dey kpai demselves naw since the big reward dey there. But dem no gree die. Tithe and offering come important pass heavenly race.

You'll feel 'spirited' to attack me. Carry on, I didn't attack you anyways...I attacked your reasoning.

Religion makes you feel good, not good

If you are not a Christian, then what is the essence of this long Epistle. Yes there were people who carried him back and forth to make sure he was ok.

If you go down to ask those people, they will still tell you it's GOD to your greatest amazement.

So my guy, you are not a Christian and faith affirmations or accruing successes to faith will sound stupid you. So relax and face your own

1 Like

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Desusi: 8:18am On Apr 11
chatinent:

The way you guys think tho! Sb just told you he doesn't believe in those super stories and you are still using them to make a point.

Hell? Lol. Which hell again go better pass Nigeria?
The bible says, the word of God to those who are perishing, is foolishness.But to the saved, its the power of God.Are you also in support of him?Repent now my brother. Hell has enlarged itself.
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Myself2(m): 8:21am On Apr 11
chatinent:

Calm down.

He was first saved by those caring people around him who volunteered to ensure he is revived. Bringing religion into this is not righteousness. It makes those who carried him tro and fro look stupid.

Christianity wey white man carry come give una use exploit una resources naim una still carry for head until today. People wey even bring am to you no dey take am serious. They keep making weapons of war, creating earthly protection and still exploiting ....but here you are scouting for e-church members telling them to focus on going to heaven and not hell. What would those who go to heaven actually do? All of una wan go heaven but una no know wetin una go do there. As if angels dey retire or e dey short for there?

So in your mind, you will die and automatically develop wings like a bird and fly to your two bedroom boys quarter in heaven as an angel? Ruling over who na? Praising God? Na the purpose of creating earth? Dey play. Jokes apart, so you'll be in heaven like a black-skinned angel or what amidst white skinned angels? πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… Won't there be racism, nna? How will they naw differentiate you from the demons since they paint the demons as blacks?

On the other side, hell inko? Satan go torment sinners baa? The same Satan wey make Eve first sin? Or the same Eve wey still eat from the symbolic tree that God put there in the first place?

Name it...I don go different religions and it sums all that humans are always wanting protection from the supernatural.

All these religions were created so that the whites can have a good grip on their colonies. It's mathematics...they embezzle your resources, you keep praying to their white God and their white Jesus who supposedly died for your sins and blame the black horned Satan (it had to be pictured black for a reason to them). And in your mind, a white man can die for your sins! Or a God of a white man cares for the black man. A white man to die for your sins? Lol.

So why then is the comparison always between white and black....white and African? God always in white? Devil in Black? Spiritual racism?
How did the devil that was once an angel according to Christianity turn black? So all evil things are black? Black Market? Black Sheep? Black FridayπŸ˜…πŸ˜… And they successfully made you call your own gods demons and theirs angels because of skin colour perception! πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

The other day was one Daddy G.O saying he prayed and drove his cars miles without fuel. Really? What stopped you from praying and the holy spirit creating a chariot for you? Na man made things your prayer only dey work for?

Or the prayer that people of other denominations will bow for people of his church? Oops. So Christians are different from Christians?

Back to the Jnr Pope's case, with all these una grace of God and una "I decree and I declare", una still type RIP later come change am to "what God cannot do doesn't exist."

Una confuse o.

Even that pastor who claimed to have resurrected over 50 persons. I have a question. Why? Same you who preached that when sb dies they either go to heaven or hell, why did you need to bring them back to earth to suffer when:

If going to heaven was really the goal of religious leaders with the hype it has, dem for dey kpai demselves naw since the big reward dey there. But dem no gree die. Tithe and offering come important pass heavenly race.

You'll feel 'spirited' to attack me. Carry on, I didn't attack you anyways...I attacked your reasoning.

All this long epistle.just to wave off a recommendation for salvation ?

Well, he eventually died and I hope he already gave his life to Christ before then.

However, all the spiritual angle aside, I want to charge nairalanders NEVER to board any canoe, speedboat, ferry etc without a life jacket,.even if you feel you can swim like Michael Phelps
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Ebukamatth(m): 8:21am On Apr 11
If na mobad father
He don don bury Jr pope
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Chiefpriestt: 8:30am On Apr 11
chatinent:

Uncle, his first saviours are the crowd gathered around him. Those volunteers took everything to revive him.
Guy,you lack knowledge about God. Sometimes God allow something to happen to an extent for a reason but he will certainly bring rescue miraculously. If you're spiritual enough you would know what am talking about.
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Obaranje: 8:32am On Apr 11
chatinent:

Calm down.

Una confuse o.

this man you sound more like one of all this fallen Jehovah witness wey dem don pursue comot from their church

Those people dey always dey confuse after they stop going to that church

Your statement no dey far from one of them wey I know emade.

If you no believe in God na your palava, but allow people wey believe make them believe in peace

Na your head them take believe the heaven and hell. Oga face your front and leave people with their various believe

You sound dumb people are free to believe in whatever they like rest old man.
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by blackgold2018(m): 8:39am On Apr 11
ebufa:

When some people say Nigeria is run like a joke by blundering clowns who pretend to be leaders............people say we are IPOB miscreants! So Delta state government with all its supposed wealth from oil cannot do life saving intervention in times of medical emergency, cannot confirm death and still cannot do even simple thing as ensuring that all water crafts carry life jackets/vests................this is in a state filled with oil and gas Health,safety and environment (HSE) officers.............nobody performed cpr on the guy, no body administered oxygen if required at the scene of rescue! In times of emergency like the one that occurred today even 60 seconds can make a huge difference between death and survival........May his gentle soul find eternal peace! He seemed to have been genuinely loved by people!
yes exactly he was genuinely loved. Including me. Do you know why he's loved? Its because he is real, he's seems humble and not arrogant.

Unlike that one called Zubby I dislike. I wonder why some people like such arrogant character.
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by talk2yommex2000(m): 8:59am On Apr 11
Pandew:
I learnt something very important from the video i watched while he was on that boat..... His confessions were positive. There are powers in our spoken words. He said i will be the one to take care of my children and i tell you God answered his prayers.. We should be positive even in precarious situation because our God hears and He equally answers.

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜†
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by chatinent: 9:25am On Apr 11
Chiefpriestt:
Guy,you lack knowledge about God. Sometimes God allow something to happen to an extent for a reason but he will certainly bring rescue miraculously. If you're spiritual enough you would know what am talking about.

So God allowed him to die again?
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by iswallker(m): 9:26am On Apr 11
@chatinent needs Jesus..
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by chatinent: 9:26am On Apr 11
Desusi:

The bible says, the word of God to those who are perishing, is foolishness.But to the saved, its the power of God.Are you also in support of him?Repent now my brother. Hell has enlarged itself.

Still what the same Bible they brought to you says.
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by chatinent: 9:27am On Apr 11
hardon1:

If you are not a Christian, then what is the essence of this long Epistle. Yes there were people who carried him back and forth to make sure he was ok.

If you go down to ask those people, they will still tell you it's GOD to your greatest amazement.

So my guy, you are not a Christian and faith affirmations or accruing successes to faith will sound stupid you. So relax and face your own

He's dead now. So God brought him back and later took him?
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by chatinent: 9:28am On Apr 11
iswallker:
@chatinent needs Jesus..

I don't need no white man
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by hansomb: 9:46am On Apr 11
Righteousness2:

You are an evidence of one who lacks insight to realities of life and what really matters.
May God show you mercy.
Says someone who is supporting genocide
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by olenyi: 9:58am On Apr 11
chatinent:
"Junior pope is alive, he is receiving treatment in the hospital" β€” Actors Guild of Nigeria President

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaMS2qJ70Kc?si=qfm_-9CNnviTJY4K

Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by linearity: 10:28am On Apr 11
2shure:
He didn't make it. Ubcan survive accident,u can survive a fall,but when u drown inside a river,dam,sea,u won't make it. Even if you are rushed to the hospital u won't make it. I think he did rituals a long time ago. If u do rituals,u will buy car u will build house,but u won't pack into it alive. Shun rituals for money and fame at the cost of your soul. The road is bad . Be content with what u have.if not u will die miserable death. He did rituals ,simple

Oga Keyboard warrior, na una type wey the family come after una for defamation of character una go start to dey shake like jelly fish!
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Eriokanmi: 10:42am On Apr 11
descarado:

So u know he is a sinner who needs to repent and gets closer to God.
Nigerians need reorientation in many facets of life.
Now that he is confirmed dead, what direction will the likes of you take it to?
Everyone born of man is a sinner. Tell us if you dropped from the sky
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by hardon1(m): 11:07am On Apr 11
chatinent:

He's dead now. So God brought him back and later took him?

Rest abeg. If you don't eat fish , stop complaining on behalf of those who eat it
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by ComeToJesus: 11:13am On Apr 11
chatinent:

Calm down.

‭1 Corinthians 2:14 EASY‬
[14] If someone does not believe in God, they cannot accept the message that comes from God's Spirit. They think that God's message is silly. They cannot even understand those things. Only God's Spirit can explain them to people.
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by torqque7(m): 1:31pm On Apr 11
[quote author=blackgold2018 post=129375035]dude was dead all along. The rumour of him being alive was just false.

He was actually genuinely loved by his fans. Including me. I think he had a pure soul.

Not that other nollywood actor called Zubby I dislike with his arrogance. [/qu aote]

So sad..good people hardly live long..crazy world
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by MrCork: 6:37pm On Apr 11
Nickymezor:
I pray he is alive

To hell with him i beg, he ugly
...can i date u so we can have childrens please? smiley
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by bionixs: 9:49pm On Apr 11
Nolevel666:

Mumu

Keep believing in the white man’s invention called β€œGod”
Imp
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Thinktwicemybro: 1:04am On Apr 13
chatinent:

Actually, a fool is one who loves a God he has not seen but despise his neighbour for selfish or tribal reasons who he has seen.
You are a fol0ol and you know that
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by chatinent: 8:14am On Apr 13
Thinktwicemybro:

You are a fol0ol and you know that

Don't mistake me for your father.
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by Thinktwicemybro: 8:43am On Apr 13
chatinent:

Don't mistake me for your father.
My dad is busy f*Β©king your mother
Re: Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President by ebufa: 1:07am On Apr 16
ovie8200:

Wow, clap for yourself. State filled with oil and the government cannot buy life saving intervention. For your mind now, you have written something rewarding. My friend, you wrote nothing but nonsense.

first of all, the oil money that is shared by useless people called federal government to your worthless state and other useless states is that money you're talking about.

Secondly, Is Nigeria as a whole has any form of 911 system that when something is happening, you call them and they will rush there in there numbers, police, fire fighter, emt/ems-ambulance, red cross, etc. The answer is no and no state in Nigeria has such. You're saying this because he is well known and recognize but what of others that died daily even in your own state, does your government has any life safing intervention in place. you act holy like your state is perfect. Nigeria as whole is a one big messed up thing on earth.

Thank you for talking additional nonsense and of course adding to my point!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's BBQ Show In Kenya, See How Ladies Flaunted Backsides (Photos) / Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos) / E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.