Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Hair Remover - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hair Remover (1424 Views)

Blackspot Remover / Spot Remover That Works / Body Spot Remover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hair Remover by OKEB: 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2011
Please i need help.There is a part on my body where i want hair to stop growing and i dont know what to use.If you are not serious please dont bother to reply.
Re: Hair Remover by Eiregirl(f): 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2011
If you want it to stop growing you may need to have laser hair removal done.
Re: Hair Remover by MrCork17: 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2011
OKEB:

Please i need help.There is a part on my body where i want hair to stop growing and i dont know what to use.If you are not serious please dont bother to reply.

Kebab. are Barbers in your area on strike? undecided
Re: Hair Remover by Flashaldrin(m): 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2011
^^^ mumu, he said stopping hair from growing not cutting it when it has grown. angry angry
@op, when i was a kid, i used to hear tales that tortoise shyt was used to permanently erode 'bear bear' on women.
dunno if is true undecided undecided
Re: Hair Remover by Flashaldrin(m): 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2011
If you truly want serious replies this is not the right section.
I believe their is a health section somewhere.,,,,
Re: Hair Remover by freecocoa(f): 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2011
Op let me know the part of the body so I can tell you the appropriate one to use,I know so many for different parts of the body.
Re: Hair Remover by Andrew3(m): 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2011
haba that would help me very well, check out ma profile pic, i cant control it grin grin grin
Re: Hair Remover by Mynd44: 11:37pm On Nov 17, 2011
I have not heard of a way to permanently stop hair growth. But constant shaving should be employed
Re: Hair Remover by Goldieluks: 6:10am On Nov 18, 2011
::Andrew:::

haba that would help me very well, check out ma profile pic, i cant control it grin grin grin

fugly
. cry cry cry
Re: Hair Remover by godash(m): 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2011
Re: Hair Remover by iice(f): 4:08am On Dec 15, 2011
Electrolysis.
Others are more of reducing drastically the growth of hair and the number of hairs, like IPLs and laser.
Re: Hair Remover by godash(m): 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2011
Thanks @iice,

Do you by any chance know the cost of doing Electrolysis, IPL, and/or laser in Nigeria? And also, where those services are located?
Re: Hair Remover by iice(f): 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2011
Sorry. I have no clue.

But you seem to have a method? Care to elaborate?
Re: Hair Remover by godash(m): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2011
I'm more in the effectuation stage right now than anything. Trying to be understand what the need out there is like. So am reaching out to folks like you who might have more knowledge than me.

Any info you have would be so so appreciated. Thanks
Re: Hair Remover by fang0127: 3:16am On Dec 16, 2011
Eiregirl:

If you want it to stop growing you may need to have laser hair removal done.

I agree! Laser hair removal is the quickest and most convenient.
Re: Hair Remover by Emmy3(m): 5:40am On Dec 16, 2011
Get
'Revitor Hair Remover Cream' @ any costmetic sales oulet

(1) (Reply)

Beyond Seams Sewing And Fabric Craft Workshop. / Toprated Hairstyles / Men's Traditional Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.