Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Borehole: Peter Obi Has Done More For The North Than Our Politicians - Sarki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borehole: Peter Obi Has Done More For The North Than Our Politicians - Sarki (1893 Views)

Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria / Ibrahim Abdulkareem: Peter Obi Will Get More Votes From North Than South / Gej Performed Well On Education In The North Than Buhari -picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Borehole: Peter Obi Has Done More For The North Than Our Politicians - Sarki by NLCreator: 10:19pm On Apr 10
Setting banter aside, Peter Obi's tour of these small northern villages and his provision of drinking water surpasses the efforts of many northern politicians who, despite being aware of the water scarcity issue, have failed to take action for years.

Whether we acknowledge it or not, Peter Obi is gaining more support through these borehole projects, and our northern politicians should bury their heads in shame

https://twitter.com/Waspapping_/status/1778088360008884252?t=YBQWQfUlGvMSqynBdfr2eg&s=19

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borehole: Peter Obi Has Done More For The North Than Our Politicians - Sarki by SpatialKing(m): 10:21pm On Apr 10
That's the point

As long as water is running through those taps

Peter Obi has done well

Before you criticize Obi, Show use the Boreholes Buhari, Tinubu, Shittima, Atiku and Kwankwanso have ever constructed in the north or any part of Nigeria using their personal funds

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Borehole: Peter Obi Has Done More For The North Than Our Politicians - Sarki by Kukutenla: 10:26pm On Apr 10
I don't get the furore over a borehole though

Both Tinubu and Peter Obi whose supporters are throwing brickbats at each other over a borehole are unaware that both men are part of the over 150 failed governors we have had in this country since 1999 who have failed to provide potable and safe public water supply to the states they governed. That is 24 years of budgeting and contracts award and no state in Nigeria can boast of water supply to the residents.
That of Lagos is more astonishing because as at 1999, there was public water supply in Lagos. But at the end of the tenure of "the builder", Lagos could no longer boast of public water supply.
We need to hold our leaders accountable. Both sides are victims of bad governance that has been instituted since 1999 yet they have chosen a side to defend among their oppressors.
Any governor who can't provide something as basic as water supply does not deserve the hero worshiping that is the been offered so many of them by their worshippers.

4 Likes

Re: Borehole: Peter Obi Has Done More For The North Than Our Politicians - Sarki by ojun50(m): 10:31pm On Apr 10
Peter the rock. Grace go continue to dey follow you Peter Obi.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Borehole: Peter Obi Has Done More For The North Than Our Politicians - Sarki by Arobaga: 10:32pm On Apr 10
People in power no dey gree do ordinary mono pump

Obi wey never dey government for the past 10yrs did with his pocket money and they’re complaining

Show me any project an Hausa or Yoruba man has done in Anambra

Backward and barren regions FC

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Borehole: Peter Obi Has Done More For The North Than Our Politicians - Sarki by Delphi(m): 10:33pm On Apr 10
This is the truth. There is a need which is scarcity of potable water and a private individual took it upon himself to bring reprieve. And what some uninformed would do is to deride this wonderful gesture. The infrastructure for the water project may not be very conspicuous and luscious but it has solved a problem. Gigantic water project infrastructure DO NOT LAST. They are never efficient and not maintenance-friendly. That is the reason many gigantic water infrastructure are not functional in Nigeria today. Check your environment to know whether this postulation is true or not. Peter Obi provided for the down-trodden what can serve them as well as what they can maintain and It is efficacious - providing the required result. The trolling we have come to witness is just in bad faith and out of fear of the man's popularity soaring. Who builds skyscraper in the amazon forest?.
Remember, PO provides the funds while the concerned constituents provide the infrastructure that best suits their need and situation. Let us cheer the one who has had mercy on the needy at this occasion. It shall be well!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Borehole: Peter Obi Has Done More For The North Than Our Politicians - Sarki by sultanofpigs: 10:34pm On Apr 10
grin
Re: Borehole: Peter Obi Has Done More For The North Than Our Politicians - Sarki by Fighttillvictory: 10:36pm On Apr 10
In as much as this will go a long way for the village, the project is substandard for a whole obi with all the hypin.
He really took a boasting right from the obidient

2 Likes

Re: Borehole: Peter Obi Has Done More For The North Than Our Politicians - Sarki by dangermouse(m): 10:37pm On Apr 10
Very commendable.
A
He is using his personal money for all these projects while those in government are doing zero to nothing with the constituency project monies and what have you.

peter Obi is a man of the people! Truth be told.

4 Likes

Re: Borehole: Peter Obi Has Done More For The North Than Our Politicians - Sarki by dangermouse(m): 10:39pm On Apr 10
Very commendable.

He is using his personal money for all these projects while those in government are doing zero to nothing with the constituency project monies and what have you.

2 Likes

Re: Borehole: Peter Obi Has Done More For The North Than Our Politicians - Sarki by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:46pm On Apr 10
Some people from the waste side just hate this man for no just cause

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Borehole: Peter Obi Has Done More For The North Than Our Politicians - Sarki by Treasure17(m): 10:48pm On Apr 10
Some of you can't even pay the security levy for your street not to talk of considering erecting a borehole but since it's Peter Obi let's massacre him as per you elected him to do the Job. Awon werey.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Borehole: Peter Obi Has Done More For The North Than Our Politicians - Sarki by Treasure17(m): 10:51pm On Apr 10
fuckingAyaya:
Majorly because he's Igbo.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Borehole: Peter Obi Has Done More For The North Than Our Politicians - Sarki by Sannisege: 11:05pm On Apr 10
Crap!

2 Likes

Re: Borehole: Peter Obi Has Done More For The North Than Our Politicians - Sarki by JagabanB: 11:15pm On Apr 10
We read about how candidates donates tanks and boreholes in other smaII African countries, today, it is now a presidential candidate of Nigeria donating boreholes.
LOL.
The people using those boreholes will still cast their votes against Obi.
Boreholes don't win u a presidential election.
Same Sarki talked about how Atiku was going to win and Atiku Iost.
His statement won't change anything come 2027, Lienus wiII still Iose.

1 Like

Re: Borehole: Peter Obi Has Done More For The North Than Our Politicians - Sarki by JagabanB: 11:17pm On Apr 10
Arobaga:
People in power no dey gree do ordinary mono pump

Obi wey never dey government for the past 10yrs did with his pocket money and they’re complaining

Show me any project an Hausa or Yoruba man has done in Anambra

Backward and barren regions FC
Obi was in power for 8 years, how did he solve water problems in Anambra?
Can you tell us?

1 Like

Re: Borehole: Peter Obi Has Done More For The North Than Our Politicians - Sarki by JagabanB: 11:18pm On Apr 10
Delphi:
This is the truth. There is a need which is scarcity of potable water and a private individual took it upon himself to bring reprieve. What some uninformed would do is just to deride this wonderful gesture. The infrastructure for the water project may not be very conspicuous and luscious but it has solved a problem which is provision of potable water to the people. Gigantic water project infrastructure DO NOT LAST. They are never durable and not maintenance-friendly. That is the reason many gigantic water infrastructure are not functional in Nigeria today. Check your environment to know whether this postulation is true or not. Peter Obi provided for the down-trodden what can serve them as well as what they can maintain. It is efficacious - providing the required result. The trolling we have come to see is just in bad faith and out of fear of the man's popularity soaring. Who builds skyscraper in the amazon forest?.
Remember, PO provides the funds while the affected people provide the infrastructure that best suits their need and situation. Let us cheer the one who has had mercy on the needy at this occasion. It shall be well!
Popularity?
LOL.
U folks have sang this song for too long tho and it doesn't hold water.
Re: Borehole: Peter Obi Has Done More For The North Than Our Politicians - Sarki by JagabanB: 11:19pm On Apr 10
dangermouse:
Very commendable.
A

How did Obi "the man of the people" solve water problems for the people in Anambra in his 8 years as governor?

1 Like

Re: Borehole: Peter Obi Has Done More For The North Than Our Politicians - Sarki by Justnation: 12:04am On Apr 11
You are correct 💯, don't mind they enemies of the northern less privileged whom PETER OBI has undertaken to help get drinking water for free
Re: Borehole: Peter Obi Has Done More For The North Than Our Politicians - Sarki by JAMO84: 12:06am On Apr 11
Our holy prophet Mohammed S.A.W says, whoever digs a well for the benefit of the people, Allah will reward him every single time water is taken from the well, and he shall not be thirsty in this life and the day of resurrection.

The reward for digging well is so much, let alone someone who made a borehole with his own personal money.

If politicians had done a world class borehole, there wouldn't have been any need for Obi to do anything in that community, we should be thanking him for remembering the people, not condemn his kindness.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borehole: Peter Obi Has Done More For The North Than Our Politicians - Sarki by Slytiger: 12:07am On Apr 11
fuckingAyaya:
Look at the people below. Are they people from the waste side like you call it. Even though all of them are now supporting Peter Obi due to tribal bigotry.

Re: Borehole: Peter Obi Has Done More For The North Than Our Politicians - Sarki by UnstableFC: 12:07am On Apr 11
JagabanB:

Obi was in power for 8 years, how did he solve water problems in Anambra?
Can you tell us?

There is no water scarcity in anambra you 2024 brown roofarian desert ant

2 Likes

Re: Borehole: Peter Obi Has Done More For The North Than Our Politicians - Sarki by Slytiger: 12:10am On Apr 11
Treasure17:

Majorly because he's Igbo.
That's why ibos below also hate him.

Re: Borehole: Peter Obi Has Done More For The North Than Our Politicians - Sarki by Slytiger: 12:11am On Apr 11
UnstableFC:

You can imagine an IPOB terrorist like myself who does not know if it's amadioha or chinekwe my father is serving.

Is my father still telling me that my mom was a fallen demon from the sky. Ekwensu like my father ?

Fixed cool
Re: Borehole: Peter Obi Has Done More For The North Than Our Politicians - Sarki by UnstableFC: 12:15am On Apr 11
Slytiger:

Do you know how many men my dirty Yoruba father molest a day ?

No bro enlighten me
Re: Borehole: Peter Obi Has Done More For The North Than Our Politicians - Sarki by Slytiger: 12:16am On Apr 11
UnstableFC:

Do you know how many men my dirty IPOB member father molest a day ?
Enlighten us

Re: Borehole: Peter Obi Has Done More For The North Than Our Politicians - Sarki by UnstableFC: 12:17am On Apr 11
Slytiger:

My Mom still fingers her anus and sniff in front of visitors

Wow
Re: Borehole: Peter Obi Has Done More For The North Than Our Politicians - Sarki by Slytiger: 12:19am On Apr 11
UnstableFC:

My Mom still fingers her anus and sniff in front of visitors
Wow
Thanks for letting us know. grin
Re: Borehole: Peter Obi Has Done More For The North Than Our Politicians - Sarki by UnstableFC: 12:20am On Apr 11
Slytiger:

Let me tell you the truth my father still steals phone .

Police needs to kill him
Re: Borehole: Peter Obi Has Done More For The North Than Our Politicians - Sarki by Slytiger: 12:22am On Apr 11
UnstableFC:

Police needs to kill him my father
He is a true ipob terrorist. Policemen and soldiers use them for target practice. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Far With Port-Harcourt Refinery? / Open Message to Davidylan / Clifford Orji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.