Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

If Junior Pope Does Not Make It It’s Ignorance That Finished Him - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If Junior Pope Does Not Make It It’s Ignorance That Finished Him (1925 Views)

Professor Kokunre Agbontaen-Eghafona Appointed As Pope Adviser / 12 Wrong English Sentences And Phrases You Have Been Making In Ignorance / 13 Grammatical Mistakes That Instantly Reveal People's Ignorance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Junior Pope Does Not Make It It’s Ignorance That Finished Him by thinkmoney(m): 10:44pm On Apr 10
If this guy does not make it eventually (God forbid), it’s the general lack of REAL education that finished him. It appears from the different videos that he is not getting the needed help in time.
- It’s already dark here for example, and I have seen he was brought out from the water much earlier when it wasn’t dark. Too many precious time have been wasted.
- There appear not to be any concerted and coordinated effort. People where just closing in on him, shouting and fanning.
This event is similar to the last experience I had at helping a dying victim. What I do in such case is that I shout and show a strong character. I order them to give space, I lie him down and ascertain if he has anything (dirty water, mud or weed as may happen in this case) blocking his airways. I check for pulse and breathing. If they are faint or non-existent (or I am not even sure) I start CPR immediately.
The person may not show any sign for even 30 minutes but I will persist. Humans are strong and it takes a lot before we finally die even when people have stopped breathing.
The last accident victim I helped moved his hand after about 20+ minutes of persistence even while still unconscious and pushed back at my hands pumping down on his chest. I took it to mean a good sign. I gave him a chance at life.
Every seconds is important.
As a society we are in a bad state and we don’t know. We do not know much we are only loud.
May God glorify himself over Young Pope’s Life.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Junior Pope Does Not Make It It’s Ignorance That Finished Him by Bluebolt: 5:41am On Apr 11
Many people die untimely because of ignorance of those around them , it’s so sad!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Junior Pope Does Not Make It It’s Ignorance That Finished Him by 2shure: 6:47am On Apr 11
I had ghastly accident 3 years ago,I fainted and stopped breathing for good 30minutes. By the time i woke up. I was very sad ,why because I came back to life in nigeria again. I felt I had already accended to heaven and was eating fried rice and chicken,with 5alive

3 Likes

Re: If Junior Pope Does Not Make It It’s Ignorance That Finished Him by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:30am On Apr 11
2shure:
I had ghastly accident 3 years ago,I fainted and stopped breathing for good 30minutes. By the time i woke up. I was very sad ,why because I came back to life in nigeria again. I felt I had already accended to heaven and was eating fried rice and chicken,with 5alive

7 Likes

Re: If Junior Pope Does Not Make It It’s Ignorance That Finished Him by obinna58(m): 7:39am On Apr 11
Nigerians are incompetent just like their leaders leading to his death

I saw his picture in the afternoon and still saw his video at night same place, why he no go die?

2 Likes

Re: If Junior Pope Does Not Make It It’s Ignorance That Finished Him by Inspirer1: 8:17am On Apr 11
Precious time was wasted truly due to ignorance. If only they knew what best to do at that instance. So sad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Junior Pope Does Not Make It It’s Ignorance That Finished Him by condensedmilk: 9:36am On Apr 11
thinkmoney:
If this guy does not make it eventually (God forbid), it’s the general lack of REAL education that finished him. It appears from the different videos that he is not getting the needed help in time.

It's only by the grace of the Creator of the heavens and earth.
Re: If Junior Pope Does Not Make It It’s Ignorance That Finished Him by dawnomike(m): 10:32am On Apr 11
thinkmoney:
- It’s already dark here for example, and I have seen he was brought out from the water much earlier when it wasn’t dark. Too many precious time have been wasted.
- There appear not to be any concerted and coordinated effort. People where just closing in on him, shouting and fanning.
This event is similar to the last experience I had at helping a dying victim. What I do in such case is that I shout and show a strong character. I order them to give space, I lie him down and ascertain if he has anything (dirty water, mud or weed as may happen in this case) blocking his airways. I check for pulse and breathing. If they are faint or non-existent (or I am not even sure) I start CPR immediately.
The person may not show any sign for even 30 minutes but I will persist. Humans are strong and it takes a lot before we finally die even when people have stopped breathing.
The last accident victim I helped moved his hand after about 20+ minutes of persistence even while still unconscious and pushed back at my hands pumping down on his chest. I took it to mean a good sign. I gave him a chance at life.
Every seconds is important.
As a society we are in a bad state and we don’t know. We do not know much we are only loud.
May God glorify himself over Young Pope’s Life.
You sure know your onions in emergency response.

3 Likes

Re: If Junior Pope Does Not Make It It’s Ignorance That Finished Him by LillyandDaisy: 12:33pm On Apr 11
Who are the ones taking the video?

1 Like

Re: If Junior Pope Does Not Make It It’s Ignorance That Finished Him by Dronedude(m): 12:43pm On Apr 11
Very true. People do not know how to do these things. This is one of the things NOA and NBC should collaborate to air these CPR techniques from time to time until people get tired of viewing it. Nevertheless they must have grabbed the techniques of CPR.

3 Likes

Re: If Junior Pope Does Not Make It It’s Ignorance That Finished Him by papyjaypaul: 1:15pm On Apr 11
Dronedude:
Very true. People do not know how to do these things. This is one of the things NOA and NBC should collaborate to air these CPR techniques from time to time until people get tired of viewing it. Nevertheless try ust have grabbed the techniques of CPR

If NOA was serious, even the influencers will be recruited and skit makers to make this info public. See people carrying phones and recording as if it will save lives

2 Likes

Re: If Junior Pope Does Not Make It It’s Ignorance That Finished Him by jom28gy(m): 3:29pm On Apr 11
Bluebolt:
Many people die untimely because of ignorance of those around them , it’s so sad!
exist
Re: If Junior Pope Does Not Make It It’s Ignorance That Finished Him by RPG2020(m): 3:42pm On Apr 11
2shure:

i told you no go back but you didn't listen to me na everyday enjoyment
Re: If Junior Pope Does Not Make It It’s Ignorance That Finished Him by Rexymania(m): 4:11pm On Apr 11
Most Nigerians are ignorant....
Re: If Junior Pope Does Not Make It It’s Ignorance That Finished Him by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:42pm On Apr 11
Everyone was just recording with their phone some even came live just to stream.

Too many wrongs in a place at a particular time. So sickening
Re: If Junior Pope Does Not Make It It’s Ignorance That Finished Him by galantjoe(m): 9:10pm On Apr 11
How many of those video recorders can do CPR or even know what it is. It was unfortunate incident that he died this way. No life jacket and in a avoidable situation.

What will make the boat drive to hit another fishing boat. if not the driver was distracted by these actors and actresses while making videos while traveling on the water.
Re: If Junior Pope Does Not Make It It’s Ignorance That Finished Him by youngrichnigga: 9:51pm On Apr 11
Placing him in the recovery position would have saved him but was rather laid on his back which was a call to them from the already ingested river water angry angry angry angry
Re: If Junior Pope Does Not Make It It’s Ignorance That Finished Him by Gadafii: 10:27pm On Apr 11
What is the job of the National Orientation Agency, it's their job to consistently teach things like emergency care and aid, and other Relevant values,

Nigeria as a society is far too pathetic to comprehend, imagine you take am accident victim to the hospital and you ended up being locked up, accused of being the driver.

While emergency care should have been given, those people would rather proffer crude assistance, while some make victims

We really need to be taught how to attend to some of these emergencies accordingly

But they would rather receive billions of funding yearly and nothing to show for it
Re: If Junior Pope Does Not Make It It’s Ignorance That Finished Him by Liposure: 10:49pm On Apr 11
galantjoe:
How many of those video recorders can do CPR or even know what it is. It was unfortunate incident that he died this way. No life jacket and in a avoidable situation.

What will make the boat drive to hit another fishing boat. if not the driver was distracted by these actors and actresses while making videos while traveling on the water.
besides the water is large for collision to happen like land transportation where you have stay on the lane

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Will Poly Jamb Registration Start. / topic closed / Win Trip To U.k, Scholarships Et Al From This Essay Competition!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.