Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Top Secret To Make Up To $300 Weekly Online. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Top Secret To Make Up To $300 Weekly Online. (114 Views)

You Can Make Up To $300 Per Day With This Affiliate / How My Content Writing Side Hustle Fetches Me Above $300 Weekly In NFT Industry / Learn How To Earn Extra Income, Up To $300 & More Every Month Using The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Secret To Make Up To $300 Weekly Online. by Kingsleymadu(m): 11:18pm On Apr 10
This SECRET am about to REVEAL is a High income skills that can pay you between $200- $300 Weekly

One of them is sales, this is the ability to pick up anything and sell the heck out of it

Last year, i made over $4,000 selling digital products for vendors

This is how it works:

1. You select a digital product marketplace where vendors put their products up for sale
2. Select one of the hot selling products
3. Create a marketing funnel for it and sell the heck out of it!

Now last year i picked a digital product that was priced at $80

For each sale of this product i made i was paid 50% of the product price

So the product vendor takes $40 and i pocket $40 for my efforts

I was making an average of 20 sales of this product monthly

That's around $800 per month, not bad right?

Now even if the economy crashes or i lose my job i can always pick up this product or any other product to sell

Why?

Because i've learnt the skill of selling online and nobody can ever take it from me

So you see why you need to learn the high income skill of sales today?

I want to train just 100 individuals on how to sell and also start a digital products business

I have a training that will explain the entire process to you

If you're ready to take action, you can simply click HERE to get access to the TRAINING and also begin your own digital products business today.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy : Community Associate Position In Lagos / Job In Banking Sector / PHP Developer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.