Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Abimbola Ogunbanjo's Family Sues Helicopter Charter Company - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abimbola Ogunbanjo's Family Sues Helicopter Charter Company (25649 Views)

Beta Glass Plc Chairman, Otumba Abimbola Ogunbanjo Dies In Helicopter Crash / Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs / Illegal Helicopter Charter Flights’ Spark Row In Aviation Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abimbola Ogunbanjo's Family Sues Helicopter Charter Company by Ojemedad: 6:44am On Apr 11
wakaman:
For me oooo.
This is not needed.
Abi the pilot survive?

This would not be the last crash.

Let the dead begin their rest.
Even mentioning their name unsettles them yonder.

Sometimes things like this help prevent future reoccurrence, people, companies should be held accountable. Just look at Junior pope using the boat without life jacket, whoever want to use the boat next time will think of life jacket
Re: Abimbola Ogunbanjo's Family Sues Helicopter Charter Company by lexy2014: 6:46am On Apr 11
jabor4Naija:
If these will help them with closure then it is very good besides people needs to be held accountable when they are in the wrong. If they knew the weather was that bad they shouldn't have allowed the helicopter to fly but like most selfish humans, they were looking to make a quick buck

did the NTSB report say that weather was responsible for the crash?
Re: Abimbola Ogunbanjo's Family Sues Helicopter Charter Company by toujurs: 6:47am On Apr 11
Ogbeni move on
Re: Abimbola Ogunbanjo's Family Sues Helicopter Charter Company by flyinnizam(m): 6:47am On Apr 11
iichidodo:
The worse airframe you can risk your life on is an helicopter. Infact I still believe,whoever invented it was very high because there's a lot wrong with it....Too stuffy, underpowered with one too many hard points that causes drag therefore, as a pilot, it always tries to kill you in a crash instead of staying in flight like a normal aeroplane. That's why it's was originally made for military purposes because soldiers taking risks and dying isn't a big deal, but civilians? Especially billionaire civilians ??
calm down...Helicopter has its own advantage. no need for Runway. you can have it on the roof of ur home.
Re: Abimbola Ogunbanjo's Family Sues Helicopter Charter Company by Dyfynezz12(m): 6:48am On Apr 11
haphizz57:
Dat is a gud one. U cant be killing pple like it is a normal thing. We value our live here
For all the places that u think value their lives u mention Nigeria.
A country where bandits and Boko Haram massacres it's citizens everyday

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Ogunbanjo's Family Sues Helicopter Charter Company by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:48am On Apr 11
Iberl:
Good one.
You can't just waste a Family like that

I do agree. To prevent further occurrence but who die don die
Re: Abimbola Ogunbanjo's Family Sues Helicopter Charter Company by cattylove7(f): 6:49am On Apr 11
yes o it was wigwe family i expected to sue as well if kobe Bryant's family could b compensated million's by d helicopter co this family n wigwe as well can b successful in their lawsuit as well!- www.cattylove.com
Re: Abimbola Ogunbanjo's Family Sues Helicopter Charter Company by Godsonkemz(m): 6:50am On Apr 11
The mistake of the ill-fated flight company claimed almost an entire family. I strongly support this legal battle. They should be made to face the consequences of their action for causing a great pain and agony to Wigwe family.

Unfortunately no amount of penalty given to the flight company can bring the dead back to life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abimbola Ogunbanjo's Family Sues Helicopter Charter Company by JealousCobra(m): 6:52am On Apr 11
SpatialKing:
Hahaha

The company will do a counter suit by providing evidence proves that it was actually your son, his wife and son that were inpatient.

That they insisted the pilot should fly the plan even with all the bad weather signal because they don't want to miss the SuperBowl....

Story

If you were told to put hand in fire you will right, because you were told to put without thinking of the consequences,

Does the company has zero flight policies that anyone could tell them what to do?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abimbola Ogunbanjo's Family Sues Helicopter Charter Company by smasher1(m): 6:54am On Apr 11
KillIgbohoN0W:

Nlfpmod fergie001
Source: Press Enterprise

That won't bring back the dead. The people in the helicopter should not have boarded a helicopter at night or in that kind of weather.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Ogunbanjo's Family Sues Helicopter Charter Company by eeithis(m): 6:55am On Apr 11
The dead is dead no amount of lawsuits can bring them back

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Ogunbanjo's Family Sues Helicopter Charter Company by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:57am On Apr 11
Nice one đź‘Ť
Re: Abimbola Ogunbanjo's Family Sues Helicopter Charter Company by Satazaa: 6:58am On Apr 11
FreeStuffsNG:
Very good. The Nigerian Government will give the Ogunbanjos all the support too.

That helicopter company must be held to full account. If they love to waste the lives of their own citizens, too bad for them, but the Ogunbanjos of Erunwon, Ijebu Ode, will have none of it.

It's so upsetting how they kill people in helicopter crashes in the US and just move on as if it's normal to waste lives. It's alien to us here in Nigeria o. We value lives and family from where we come from.

May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
I wholesomely agree with you that they should be held accountable for thier negligence but i do not agree with you that we value our lives in Nigeria, nigeria is currently a killing field with one of the worst criminal justice systems to the the world

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Ogunbanjo's Family Sues Helicopter Charter Company by wakaman: 7:00am On Apr 11
kingreign:

Hadit bin I know you I give you a dety slap. angry angry

Social media rat.
If you know me, you would not have typed what you typed at all.

Slap me ke?

You won't survive the violence.
Be careful.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Ogunbanjo's Family Sues Helicopter Charter Company by Satazaa: 7:02am On Apr 11
Fairview1:
As a Nigerian who has watched the "Blacklist" from season 1 to season 10, I have always suspected the fishy mysterious circumstances surrounding the death of this our Nigerian STAR banker.

After watching one of his interviews where he outlined his plans on how he's going to position Access Bank to lift the African economy like it's done in other parts of the world, I sense someone who's envious of his daring courage must have snuffed out his life.

With the world of Chips and coordinated GPS tracking device, systems and technologies, anything is possible.

They should investigate further about his. It's important, even though that's not going to bring him back, but it will go along way to serve as a cautionary measure for the aircraft manufacturers to tighten their security measures.
good point you made bro, but it's all a conspiracy theory without any hard evidence to prove your point, you are purely speculating.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Ogunbanjo's Family Sues Helicopter Charter Company by efemena5050(m): 7:03am On Apr 11
SpatialKing:
Hahaha

The company will do a counter suit by providing evidence proves that it was actually your son, his wife and son that were inpatient.

That they insisted the pilot should fly the plan even with all the bad weather signal because they don't want to miss the SuperBowl....

lol ur the only one with ur type of sense no other sense can balance ur sense ....u get sense ....the family dey play I swear......na money abi wetin them dey find ?......once counter suit come in forget this wild goose chase.....
Re: Abimbola Ogunbanjo's Family Sues Helicopter Charter Company by femi4: 7:07am On Apr 11
Iberl:
Good one.
You can't just waste a Family like that
It won't bring them back

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Ogunbanjo's Family Sues Helicopter Charter Company by wakaman: 7:07am On Apr 11
Ojemedad:

Sometimes things like this help prevent future reoccurrence, people, companies should be held accountable. Just look at Junior pope using the boat without life jacket, whoever want to use the boat next time will think of life jacket

I agree with your here point.
Re: Abimbola Ogunbanjo's Family Sues Helicopter Charter Company by farouk2much(m): 7:10am On Apr 11
Person die you can't bring him back....

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Ogunbanjo's Family Sues Helicopter Charter Company by Tetrahedron: 7:10am On Apr 11
SpatialKing:
Hahaha

Even though what you said is the fact but don’t forget that the Captain has the final authority to fly or not to fly!!!
Re: Abimbola Ogunbanjo's Family Sues Helicopter Charter Company by Elegantspiker(m): 7:11am On Apr 11
Linesman:
At the end of the day, it won't bring back his Life and the Lives of those that were lost with him.
It is Well even inside the WELL.
Typical black mind reasoning. Thoughts like this just confirm we are centuries away from development and civilization.
Re: Abimbola Ogunbanjo's Family Sues Helicopter Charter Company by femi4: 7:11am On Apr 11
Fairview1:
As a Nigerian who has watched the "Blacklist" from season 1 to season 10, I have always suspected the fishy mysterious circumstances surrounding the death of this our Nigerian STAR banker.

After watching one of his interviews where he outlined his plans on how he's going to position Access Bank to lift the African economy like it's done in other parts of the world, I sense someone who's envious of his daring courage must have snuffed out his life.

With the world of Chips and coordinated GPS tracking device, systems and technologies, anything is possible.

They should investigate further about his. It's important, even though that's not going to bring him back, but it will go along way to serve as a cautionary measure for the aircraft manufacturers to tighten their security measures.
propaganda

Bank owners enrich themselves not the continent. They have no plans for Africa. Elumelu n Co, dangote cares about their immediate family
Re: Abimbola Ogunbanjo's Family Sues Helicopter Charter Company by Firstcitizen: 7:11am On Apr 11
Fairview1:

After watching a movie you became a conspiracy theorist just like a 10 year old that feels he is a super hero after watching Batman. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Ogunbanjo's Family Sues Helicopter Charter Company by Livingstone124: 7:13am On Apr 11
haphizz57:
Dat is a gud one. U cant be killing pple like it is a normal thing. We value our live here
we value life of cow here than human.
Re: Abimbola Ogunbanjo's Family Sues Helicopter Charter Company by sacajawea: 7:16am On Apr 11
FreeStuffsNG:
Very good. The Nigerian Government will give the Ogunbanjos all the support too.
What about The Wigwes?
The Nigerian Government won't support the Wigwes too?
Re: Abimbola Ogunbanjo's Family Sues Helicopter Charter Company by Neoteny(m): 7:18am On Apr 11
iichidodo:
The worse airframe you can risk your life on is an helicopter. Infact I still believe,whoever invented it was very high because there's a lot wrong with it....Too stuffy, underpowered with one too many hard points that causes drag therefore, as a pilot, it always tries to kill you in a crash instead of staying in flight like a normal aeroplane. That's why it's was originally made for military purposes because soldiers taking risks and dying isn't a big deal, but civilians? Especially billionaire civilians ??

Don't exaggerate.

Tens of thousands of helicopters are in flight everyday

If it was inherently dangerous as you portray it'd have been forever grounded.

Took the concorde one accident to be canceled
Re: Abimbola Ogunbanjo's Family Sues Helicopter Charter Company by GreatVocalist: 7:18am On Apr 11
SpatialKing:
Hahaha

Lol but the company has protocols. Why break protocol over a customer's selfishness? They're professionals at their job, so they should know better. They have no chance at winning this case, no matter the evidence.
Re: Abimbola Ogunbanjo's Family Sues Helicopter Charter Company by haphizz57(m): 7:21am On Apr 11
Livingstone124:
we value life of cow here than human.
Dat was under Buhari regime
Re: Abimbola Ogunbanjo's Family Sues Helicopter Charter Company by udemzyudex(m): 7:26am On Apr 11
FreeStuffsNG:

That helicopter company must be held to full account. If they love to waste the lives of their own citizens, too bad for them, but the Ogunbanjos of Erunwon, Ijebu Ode, will have none of it.

It's so upsetting how they kill people in helicopter crashes in the US and just move on as if it's normal to waste lives. It's alien to us here in Nigeria o. We value lives and family from where we come from.

May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Lol

This clown said it's alien to us here, grin grin grin the joke is on you.
Re: Abimbola Ogunbanjo's Family Sues Helicopter Charter Company by Astra101: 7:30am On Apr 11
iichidodo:

To think that it's been years since it invention yet no safety improvement is disheartening!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Crashes Into Building In Lagos - Photo / Passenger Boat Capsizes In Lagos, One Dies, 16 Rescued / I Regretted The Prayers I Offered To God To Take Me To Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.