Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,885 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:03 PM

Youwin Programe Deadline Extension. What Is Really Happening? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youwin Programe Deadline Extension. What Is Really Happening? (682 Views)

Am Yet To Undestand Something... What Is Really Happening In This Country? / I Have Decided To Vote For Apc After Watching Apc House Of Change Programe On Tv / See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youwin Programe Deadline Extension. What Is Really Happening? by NET1(m): 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2011
In October 2011, President Goodluck Jonathan initiated the ‘YOUWIN’ programme with the aim of empowering young Nigerians who have good business. Many people on NL criticized the idea, but initially I thought they were just being hostile to the President and his economic reform team.
The deadline was supposed to be 4 November 2011. However, a few hours to the end of that deadline, the deadline was shifted again by two weeks to 18 November, 2011. I waited anxiously for this new deadline to know my fate.
I just logged into the website from work and observed that the deadline has been further extended to 25 November 2011. . Please I honestly ask ‘What is really happening?’

• Is GEJ playing a fast game on us young Nigerians?
• Could it be that young Nigerians cannot come up with convincing business ideas for this programme?
• Could it also be that this programme was not planned thoroughly?

I honestly ask these questions because I do not see any reason why the deadline should be shifted twice. In my opinion, it makes a mockery of the whole thing.
I need answers.

.NET

(1) (Reply)

Politics As An Indipensable Element To The Society / You On The Street,what About Our Future! / Femi Kuti Fuel Subsidy Documentary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.