Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Alternative Medicine: Can Cancer Be Treated? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Alternative Medicine: Can Cancer Be Treated? (75 Views)

Early Gastric Cancer: Be Wary Of Upper Abdominal Pain / Educating You On Herbs (annona Squamosa In Focus)--ghana Alternative Medicine. / Snoseeds Alternative Medicine Wellness Proposal (on Nigella Sativa/black Seeds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alternative Medicine: Can Cancer Be Treated? by FRANELCLINIC: 1:10am On Apr 11
How do we answer to the question on the headline?
Is cancer treatable?
Many say cancer can be treated but not cured.
Now, there's a different between a treatment and a cure: a person whose disease is well-managed is being treated, but a person is cured only when the disease is removed completely.

The general consensus is that cancer is not curable. This is understandable seeing that even when chemotherapy and/or surgery treats the disease well, there is a very high chance of recurrence.

Now we can get into the technicalities of how cancer forms, and the genes responsible for preventing cancers, and so on, but really the purpose of this post is to make clear that Cancer is treatable. At least, we should all agree to that now that we see the difference between a cure and a treatment.
What's more, I'll go further to say that Cancer has a cure.

Now, stay with me: It is important to know that cancer is especially deadly when detection is delayed. But if it is detected early, there is a VERY high chance of survival.
Sometimes, with chemotherapy and surgeries, the cancers will recur within a space of 5 - 10 years. Not to mention the very high cost of treatment through such means.

Officially, meet me: I am the representative of FRANEL NATURAL HEALTH SERVICES, a clinic specializing in the treatment of Cancers, of Emphysemas, of Hydrocele, and of Malaria.
Here is a sample cancer drug below. This specific drug works for breast and brain cancer. There are drugs too for others for several other forms of cancers, including leukemias and lymphomas.
These drugs are safe, effective, and affordable. What's more? Evidence of treatment will be seen from the first month onwards.

Contact us @ 0906 330 9675 for more enquiries. We are available either on WhatsApp or phone call or SMS.

(1) (Reply)

Maximize Your Workouts: How A TDEE Calculator Can Transform Your Fitness Journey / abc / Health Benefits Of VIGORBOLD Meet For Coffee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.