Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat (42965 Views)

How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) / Davido Drinking With Syringe With His Crew Members (Photos) / Funke Akindele Gets 40th Birthday Surprise From Her Husband And Crew Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by officialwdhtv: 4:53am On Apr 11
Viral video of other crew members who were on the boat with Junior Pope

Most of them were rescued but a few are still missing.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-BsK9-eB5E

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by Towncrier007(m): 4:56am On Apr 11
50 cent said death is gonna be easy because life is hard, y'all prepare for death, accept the Lordship of Jesus and be free from the second death... Someone said I'm a good person so I won't go to hell,bro dey play... It is the refusal to accept Jesus that takes you to hell, your blood wasn't sacrificed,it was His... Remember only Jesus has gone there and came to tell us He is the way,no other person can boldly say this,this tells u Jesus is the koko.

PS:
SEGLIZ:
can you just help righteousness2 on how to do this thing.

That man of God greatly inspires me,I rather learn from him than think otherwise

147 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by rexchazy(m): 5:04am On Apr 11
This is not just right from what am seeing in this video. See people that are educated and you expect them to observe safety precautions as to wearing safety gadgets. Travelling on a speed boat is not enjoyment without safety precautions is enjoyment, water no be anybody mate. What a terrible way to die.
It high time government pass a law on wearing safety gadget while traveling on our water ways and sanction erring transport companies.

120 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by ironheart(m): 5:32am On Apr 11
One of the worst thing that can happen to anyone at sea is to panic. Thats why i give much respect to ship captains

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by jabor4Naija(m): 6:29am On Apr 11
Not one single person with a life jacket, we take things at face value too much that is why a lot of things do not work in this country

116 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by Kajaard: 6:40am On Apr 11
jabor4Naija:
Not one single person with a life jacket, we take things at face value too much that is why a lot of things do not work in this country

I noticed that as well. Not a single life jacket.

Who do us like this sef? undecided

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by jabor4Naija(m): 6:43am On Apr 11
Kajaard:

I noticed that as well. Not a single life jacket.

Who do us like this sef? undecided

I swear, I don't know

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by Kinghenry1315: 6:59am On Apr 11
[quote author=Towncrier007 post=129375642]50 cent said death is gonna be easy because life is hard, y'all prepare for death, accept the Lordship of Jesus and be free from the second death... Someone said I'm a good person so I won't go to hell,bro dey play... It is the refusal to accept Jesus that takes you to hell, your blood wasn't sacrificed,it was His... Remember only Jesus has gone there and came to tell us He is the way,no other person can boldly say this,this tells u Jesus is the koko[
You people should desist from using your fellow human death or tragedy to preach what of those that are in guyana thick forest that not a single person has been there to preach Jesus to are they going to hell as well what will be their misdoings since nobody tell them to accept Jesus how can you be punish for what you don't know

9 Likes

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by RoyalBlu(f): 7:02am On Apr 11
This can't be ignorance. This is blatant foolishness.

My Goodness!!! 😢

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by NaijaCover(m): 7:09am On Apr 11
Hmmmmmm
Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by Wawelexy(m): 7:09am On Apr 11
Too bad... They should have known better... May the souls of the departed rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by NaijaCover(m): 7:10am On Apr 11
Nawa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by sacajawea: 7:25am On Apr 11
Did they wear life Jacket or not?? they did not?!
No need to waste time talking too much... (Let me keep my harsher words aside and not Type them out)

I kept wondering how people died when a boat had a mishap? In this day and age, for a short trip?? so many things are in place to prevent that.

Like nobody wore life Jacket??! The standard basic Procedure for Decades... Nobody wore life Jacket??

19 Likes

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by KingLennon(m): 8:09am On Apr 11
ironheart:
One of the worst thing that can happen to anyone at sea is to panic. Thats why i give much respect to ship captains
The sea is rough. Once you're afraid, you become a target sad

5 Likes

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by KingLennon(m): 8:12am On Apr 11
Water has no enemy and no friend sad. It tastes better when put in a glass or cup but very deadly when travelling on it sad

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by alpharoyalty: 8:19am On Apr 11
Why didn't they wear a life jacket for goodness sake

17 Likes

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by GanagiBitrus: 8:27am On Apr 11
I just see them as very foolish people for embarking on water transport without live jackets.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by Ebukamatth(m): 8:27am On Apr 11
Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by Kobicove(m): 8:28am On Apr 11
I once declined a boat ride from Oke-Ira, Lekki Ajah to Bayeku in Ikorodu because they did not have life jackets on the boat.

If I had taken the boat ride I would have saved myself at least 3 hours in time spent in traffic from Lekki Ajah to the mainland but I chose safety over convenience.

People need to learn to take their personal safety serious!

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by slaawomirr: 8:29am On Apr 11
Damnnn niggar

Enough of these jn pope death up and down

Rest in peace brother

We were born to die
And for everyday we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by MuslimIgbo: 8:29am On Apr 11
Junior pope or whatever he calls himself and other fools in that boat without life jacket ARE BASTARDS AND IRRESPONSIBLE ADULTS and deserve to learn their lessons the hard way.

IF I WERE GOVERNMENT, I WILL WAIT UNTIL THEY RECOVER FULLY, THEN ARREST AND GIVE THEM SOME JAIL TERMS TO TEACH OTHERS LESSONS.
THIS IS A CASE OF ATTEMPTED SUICIDE AND IN SOME ASIAN COUNTRIES, ATTEMPTED SUICIDE IS PUNISHABLE BY DEATH.

NONSENSE PEOPLE.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by thrillionaire(m): 8:29am On Apr 11
Lol bloggers sha. What other news will they dig up out of this catastrophe?

I remember the times I did travel frequently from Abuja to Taraba.. crossing that river Ibi was seen as fun and a nice experience but without a life jacket and no one ever objected.

We just mount our buses and passengers on their rickety ferries and off we went. No one raised objections.. very crazy and senseless risk we all took.

I used to tell my friend that if I lived in that area I'd buy plenty life jackets and rent to passengers for a fee and collect at the other end for the others crossing back. Make good money.

We must take safety precautions seriously in this country and the people must demand it. Stop normalizing careless people joking with your life. Same with taxi drivers squeezing two or more people in tight front seats of their cars and can't even change gears properly.. if you complain even the other passengers wouldn't support you readily.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by R0LL0N(m): 8:30am On Apr 11
Osalobua

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by bigdammyj: 8:30am On Apr 11
Noted.
Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by SEGLIZ: 8:31am On Apr 11
Towncrier007:
50 cent said death is gonna be easy because life is hard, y'all prepare for death, accept the Lordship of Jesus and be free from the second death... Someone said I'm a good person so I won't go to hell,bro dey play... It is the refusal to accept Jesus that takes you to hell, your blood wasn't sacrificed,it was His... Remember only Jesus has gone there and came to tell us He is the way,no other person can boldly say this,this tells u Jesus is the koko
can you just help righteousness2 on how to do this thing.

3 Likes

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by Beverlyjean(f): 8:31am On Apr 11
Stop posting crap...they dint use only one boat...the one junior used was different....

2 Likes

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:31am On Apr 11
When will this disgusting trend of making popular or making more news about dead people end in Nigeria

Is bad news good news to you people

You'll rush it for content or whatever nonsense it's called

Damn![b][/b]

3 Likes

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by Melagros(m): 8:32am On Apr 11
COMRADES, I don't understand, is he still alive? Yesterday after we don typed RIP, we come here say he was alive
Which kind life be this?

2 Likes

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by Gresaez: 8:32am On Apr 11
cry cry cry

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by motionarena: 8:33am On Apr 11
When person die
Na first to post competition we dey do

All fake luv

1 Like

Re: Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat by Jokerman(m): 8:34am On Apr 11
No life jackets..

Ordinary going to Takwa bay from CMS, we all made sure to wear life jacket, and my expected coming back at night from taqwa bay, made me swear never to enter water again...

RIp to the dead ones...

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timaya Corrects Fan Who Advised Him To Show Off His Wife (snapshot) / Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.