Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Over Eight Million Lagosians Lack Access To Good Water – CSO - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Over Eight Million Lagosians Lack Access To Good Water – CSO (5582 Views)

Ogun LGA Where Residents Lack Access To Healthcare As PHC Lies Fallow / Coronavirus: Lagosians Rush 'Dogoyaro', 'Tagairi' - Herb Sellers / Coronavirus: No Need For Panic Buying, Sanwo-Olu Tells Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over Eight Million Lagosians Lack Access To Good Water – CSO by NinjaMetahuman: 3:46pm On Apr 11
IfnobeGod20:

I have not taking stat of thatand I am not ready to do that because things before are much to be looking for what I didn't lose. I have warned my wife not to drink it but to be buying bags of pure water to drink till I come back again.
so why did you quote me then if you also think this whole thread is stupid?

One ediot cso said 8 million people don't have access to drinking water in lagos (that's close to half of population of lagos)

Do you know how crazy it will be for half of lagos to not have access to drinkable water or half of the population of any state for that matter?
Re: Over Eight Million Lagosians Lack Access To Good Water – CSO by CITIBEN(m): 7:55pm On Apr 11
Thanks God you have heard that now that many people living in Lagos don't have access to good water so go tell your papa to dig one for them ingrate. quote author=PressMyButton post=129378932]The Obiawusa toilet borehole is still paining ipob, they are trying so hard to deflect the issue to somewhere else. Lagos can't stoop so low to Obiawusa borehole.[/quote]
Re: Over Eight Million Lagosians Lack Access To Good Water – CSO by IfnobeGod20: 8:22pm On Apr 11
NinjaMetahuman:
so why did you quote me then if you also think this whole thread is stupid?

One ediot cso said 8 million people don't have access to drinking water in lagos (that's close to half of population of lagos)

Do you know how crazy it will be for half of lagos to not have access to drinkable water or half of the population of any state for that matter?
Please where did I mentioned that the whole thread was stupid? I never castigate the thread, I only buttress the thread because my wife just moved to Lagos last month with my children.

You can not fault the assessment until you carry out yours. And mark you, personal boreholes and wells built are not recorded in government assessment. It's always records of government interventions.
The question now is, how many states have adequate pipe borne water supply in the whole federation? Even in Abuja the federal capital doesn't have adequate pipe borne water supply.
Re: Over Eight Million Lagosians Lack Access To Good Water – CSO by enemyofprogress: 8:58pm On Apr 11
ukaface:

Who be this one?
your tormentor in chief tongue tongue
Re: Over Eight Million Lagosians Lack Access To Good Water – CSO by ukaface(f): 9:14pm On Apr 11
enemyofprogress:
your tormentor in chief tongue tongue
who be this one?
Re: Over Eight Million Lagosians Lack Access To Good Water – CSO by enemyofprogress: 3:39am On Apr 12
ukaface:
who be this one?
your tormentor in chief on nairaland
Re: Over Eight Million Lagosians Lack Access To Good Water – CSO by ukaface(f): 6:46am On Apr 12
enemyofprogress:
your tormentor in chief on nairaland
Na yourself you Dey torment o
Re: Over Eight Million Lagosians Lack Access To Good Water – CSO by ajepako(f): 8:46am On Apr 12
enemyofprogress:
They include, folake4u, funkybabee, Sweetplum, odefagirl, Dpen11, Midehi3, mannabbqgrils, Mynd44, ajepako, fatymore, iyangbali, babangbali, enemyofpeace and ukaface

Dey play tongue
Re: Over Eight Million Lagosians Lack Access To Good Water – CSO by anonimi: 2:23pm On Apr 13
IfnobeGod20:
There's a systemic failure of governance all over Nigeria. There's no state that can conveniently say they have adequate and complete pipe borne water supply to her state. No state in Nigeria and if you think it is a lie, let us do a research on that. I can tell you the number of boreholes overweigh pipe borne water in Nigeria.

How is this an excuse for Peter Obi's failure in Anambra for eight years
Re: Over Eight Million Lagosians Lack Access To Good Water – CSO by Dlemy: 9:16am On Apr 14
Happy Sunday
Doctors, Pharmacist, Hospital and Admin Store Personnel in the house.
Kindly assist connect me with medical equipment or medicine delivery job (Medical Courier)
I have my own bus to do the delivery job but I need contacts within Lagos and it environment please.
Reach me on : 08148064886.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby Weighing 6.10kg Born Without A caesarean Section.[picture] / Hepatitis B / How Do I Lose Weight Easily Without Starving My Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.