Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu (22275 Views)

17 Impeached Deputy Governors Since 1999 / Court Orders Kogi To Pay Simon Achuba, Impeached Deputy Governor N180m / Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by kennyz247(m): 1:22pm On Apr 11
Even Liverpool is now walking alone now
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by Darkjudge24: 1:22pm On Apr 11
Some of u guys don't know what's up,shuaibu is going to be a spoiler for @pdp for his sins to be forgiven by @apc, it's going to be interesting, let's keep our fingers crossed 🤞

2 Likes

Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by Honestey: 1:22pm On Apr 11
APC is now Liverpool
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by AreaFada2: 1:26pm On Apr 11
atobs4real:
Looking for party customer
With some stolen cash to spare. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by Forumites: 1:26pm On Apr 11
Na who no know shaibu…. He will have the last laugh. Screenshot this comment.
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by Melagros(m): 1:29pm On Apr 11
COMRADES, Shuaibu is gone for now
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by Yelight(m): 1:29pm On Apr 11
Now we know whose script he's been playing all along
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by Metordman: 1:31pm On Apr 11
omowolewa:
Okay, revenge mode activated
nothing will happen, them go just chop him money for nothing. Greedy deputy.
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by izubext007: 1:31pm On Apr 11
APC is just like fighting for a dead man
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by Heavensent01(m): 1:34pm On Apr 11
VinnyBaba:
Lol,

This APC Chairman na Liverpool Fan?😄

Anyways, APC likes Jaguda, Troublesome and CORRUPT Politicians, so Shuaibu fits them.😒🙂

What legacy is Obaseki leaving in Edo state, even Edo here complain of his gross incompetent

Anyone that don't belong to your party is bad, that's how people are painting the same obi you called names here years back

Anyone that don't fear you Igbo, no like themselves

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by GenFunction: 1:35pm On Apr 11
Tag Team for nxt election
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by ogbonti: 1:40pm On Apr 11
omowolewa:

revenge who? shaibu can only revenge against himself for being disloyal
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by CuteNbad(m): 1:42pm On Apr 11
Opanka44:
Who can pls lend me 5k? I'll definitely return it
how can you return it?

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by bjdon: 1:45pm On Apr 11
omowolewa:
Revenge against Obaseki the 'Red Eye' Ok make we dey look. I think many of you don't understand how strong and rutherless 'Red eye' is. He has won all the battles he's been in so far. Oshimole, Ize-Iyamu, Jagaban, Wike... all were defeated by the 'Red Eye'!
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by Unuamume(m): 1:51pm On Apr 11
Anything that will morally encourage power rotation in EDO STATE is what I stand with.

Many are shouting OshoBaba here and there,
He never supported the idea of the Edo Central producing the next governor of our state and that is why he insisted that Idahosa becomes the candidate of that HARDSHIP PARTY.

But the sitting governor stood against all odds and today both the PDP AND APC picked their candidates from the Edo Central.

I'm from Edo North but I had be on the side of equity and fairness to all within the EDO STATE politics and Nigeria at large.

I think OshoBaba is more a godfather than the sitting governor because he still forces his way of imposing the said Idahosa on the flag bearer of APC as his running mate.

All the sitting governor said is that let the Edo Central have a shot of the leadership of the state but many are seeing him as emperor, he is not an emperor compared to the kind of person or politician that OshoBaba is.

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by babajero(m): 1:53pm On Apr 11
omowolewa:
which revenge mode? Revenge wey he no fit do when he still have some power as deputy governor. He wey for calm down and decamp towards the election as a deputy governor with all his fans.
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by rajiedreez: 2:03pm On Apr 11
He knows he's wyning him. He wants to use him
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by theysg: 2:12pm On Apr 11
Nice plot twist...
Apc just secure Edo central.
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by Opanka44(m): 2:15pm On Apr 11
CuteNbad:
how can you return it?

I will definitely return it sir. I'm in need of it

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by jude33084(m): 2:47pm On Apr 11
richiemcgold:

We all know the game:
Here's what the visitor is indirectly telling Shaibu:

Work for us, work against your party,
After victory, you decamp.
..and we make sure your impeachment is overturned so that you can enjoy all the life benefits of a former deputy governor.

Well said!

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by Caleb15(m): 2:54pm On Apr 11
Livepool for life
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by Sleekfingers: 3:12pm On Apr 11
Opanka44:
Who can pls lend me 5k? I'll definitely return it

😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You must be a 🤡.
Expecting someone to lend you money on a faceless forum.
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by Opanka44(m): 3:12pm On Apr 11
Sleekfingers:

😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You must be a 🤡.
Expecting some to lend you money on a faceless forum.

Hmmmmm
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by enemyofprogress: 3:15pm On Apr 11
Amigoss:
Get your dirty mouth off my my club's slogan,you stinking blood sucking demonic party

Gbenu oshi soun
oro na dun. E pain am welu well grin grin tongue
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by asobo1: 3:19pm On Apr 11
VinnyBaba:
Lol,

This APC Chairman na Liverpool Fan?😄

Anyways, APC likes Jaguda, Troublesome and CORRUPT Politicians, so Shuaibu fits them.😒🙂
See respect yourself 😃Na my club you dey associate with APC. Na borrow him borrow our slogan ooh. No reason am

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by Bizibi(m): 3:38pm On Apr 11
He is on his own..... forgiveness is a sin to Nigeria politicians. Oshiomole will definitely trap him if he decamps to Apc.
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by Bizibi(m): 3:43pm On Apr 11
Forumites:

Na who no know shaibu…. He will have the last laugh. Screenshot this comment.
shaibu is on his own......
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by Sholaco: 4:10pm On Apr 11
Person who does not have political value na him APC want take advantage of his impeachment by drawing him to their political party?
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by Hammylawali: 4:34pm On Apr 11
Truths9ja:
Shaibu joining APC will even affect APC chances in Edo poll

How, kindly explain…..
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by Truths9ja: 4:39pm On Apr 11
Hammylawali:

How, kindly explain…..
APC electorates will further nailed Shaibu as a betrayal in Edo State politics.
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by Hammylawali: 4:43pm On Apr 11
Truths9ja:
APC electorates will further nailed Shaibu as a betrayal in Edo State politics.
Well, from my own point of view… you need to use what you have to get what you want. The Edo state election is a fight between obaseki and the presidency. Sha ibi joining won’t hamper the chances of APC, but will be a boost for the coming elections. How they tend to deal with shuaibu later is their problem, but him joining is going to be a positive step for the party. Obaseki will be facing :1. Shaibu 2. Oshiomole 3. Powerful politicians at the center.
Re: We Will Not Allow You Walk Alone – APC Tells Impeached Deputy Gov, Shaibu by Truths9ja: 4:46pm On Apr 11
Hammylawali:

Well, from my own point of view… you need to use what you have to get what you want. The Edo state election is a fight between obaseki and the presidency. Sha ibi joining won’t hamper the chances of APC, but will be a boost for the coming elections. How they tend to deal with shuaibu later is their problem, but him joining is going to be a positive step for the party. Obaseki will be facing :1. Shaibu 2. Oshiomole 3. Powerful politicians at the center.
no doubt, Obaseki candidate will win the September governorship election. Edo electorates will further nailed Shaibu as a over ambitious politician. Shaibu don chop his own breakfast.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Newly Appointed IGP, Usman Alkali Baba Has Only Two Years Left In Service / Soldiers Kill 11 Bandits During Intense Battle In Birnin Gwari, Kaduna (Photos) / Russian President, Putin Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest; Calls For His Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.