Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway Costs N4bn Per Kilometre – Umahi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway Costs N4bn Per Kilometre – Umahi (1910 Views)

Donald Duke And Ben Murray Bruce Visit The Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road (Pictures) / FG Awards Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech / Abuja-Kano Road: PDP Calls For Review Of ₦2.12 Billion Per Kilometre Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway Costs N4bn Per Kilometre – Umahi by Ofunaofu: 4:06pm On Apr 11
Juliusganduje:
I'm done with you.

I knew you would run away.
Re: Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway Costs N4bn Per Kilometre – Umahi by Keegan: 4:06pm On Apr 11
Zulu11zulu:
so it will jumb south south to south east how you people think sometimes.

Jumb ko, jumbo ni.

Help yourself with the maps attached. If you don't know how to read map ask someone knowledgeable in your village for help.

Re: Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway Costs N4bn Per Kilometre – Umahi by Offpointng: 9:58pm On Apr 12
Juliusganduje:
1. 6trn is not the total cost. It is the amount for the first phase which is about 7 kilometers.

so 7b x 4b = 1.6tr.

Bros how do you feel wasting ur papa money for school grin
Re: Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway Costs N4bn Per Kilometre – Umahi by Juliusganduje: 10:02pm On Apr 12
Offpointng:

so 7b x 4b = 1.6tr.

Bros how do you feel wasting ur papa money for school grin
This one na real olodo. Did you read and comprehend what I wrote or are you drunk? Did you read the criticism from Atiku?
Re: Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway Costs N4bn Per Kilometre – Umahi by Offpointng: 10:30pm On Apr 12
Juliusganduje:
This one na real olodo. Did you read and comprehend what I wrote or are you drunk? Did you read the criticism from Atiku?

Na you be the Olodo. goan and read the nonsense ur wrote and draw sense
Re: Lagos-calabar Coastal Highway Costs N4bn Per Kilometre – Umahi by JerryGent1983: 12:07am On Apr 13
Solsix:
Even the 4b is a rip off. These guys don't rate us at all
I dey tell you guy ......the guy man just dey there dey cap trash

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Nigeria Aspire For Nuclear Energy Or Weapons (Or Both)? / The Pros And Cons Of Government Monetization Programme In Nigeria / Save Akwa Ibom From The Governors Head Hunters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.