Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope (39006 Views)

Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) / Falz Reacts To Old Video Of His Lawyer Parents In Court / I Can Buy Your Bar 10 Times - Davido At A Ghanaian Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by Mariangeles(f): 2:49pm On Apr 11
They have started.

2 Likes

Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by Truths9ja: 2:49pm On Apr 11
Rip 🪦 to the great actor

1 Like

Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by ppogba: 2:50pm On Apr 11
The dead mourning the dead.
Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by Neddstark: 2:55pm On Apr 11
Where are the atheists who will say this is guess work?
Fear people who prophesy and it happens.
Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by Neddstark: 2:56pm On Apr 11
ignis:
Religion will spell the end for Africa. Every mortal is susceptible to death and accidents. After birth, the inevitable next step is death, which will inevitably occur for an individual or a family member.

Junior Pope died due to negligence and carelessness on his part and within society at large. Why risk life in a boat without a life jacket? His drowned body was recovered from the water without any CPR administered, nor was he even placed in a recovery position. Instead of being taken to a hospital, he was rushed to the mortuary. The mortuary attendant confirmed he was still alive and recommended that he be returned to the river to appease the river gods. Consequently, he was taken back to the river.

Was the Ghanaian prophet right or wrong?
Or you want to claim he was predicting like bet9ja?
All you spiritually dead people looking for logic to prove yourselves right.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by ignis: 2:57pm On Apr 11
Neddstark:

He was wrong.

1 Like

Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by Obierika(m): 2:58pm On Apr 11
You people should stop posting nonsense
Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by Obierika(m): 2:59pm On Apr 11
Neddstark:

Anyone who starts listening to spiritualists before he does anything will not leave his house out of fear

3 Likes

Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by Neddstark: 3:00pm On Apr 11
ignis:

He was wrong.

You should run a comedy show🤣
Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by Neddstark: 3:01pm On Apr 11
Obierika:

Anyone who starts listening to spiritualists before he does anything will not leave his house out of fear

Its good to listen to the real Christian ones.
God has not given us the spirit of fear.

2 Likes

Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by phr0nesis(m): 3:02pm On Apr 11
onatisi:
Most of these so called prophets are just spiritualists . They can see things because of the powers that they have but not by the holy spirit.
They see nothing. They just make predictions

2 Likes

Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by Chukwuka319(m): 3:09pm On Apr 11
ignis:
Religion will spell the end for Africa. Every mortal is susceptible to death and accidents. After birth, the inevitable next step is death, which will inevitably occur for an individual or a family member.

Junior Pope died due to negligence and carelessness on his part and within society at large. Why risk life in a boat without a life jacket? His drowned body was recovered from the water without any CPR administered, nor was he even placed in a recovery position. Instead of being taken to a hospital, he was rushed to the mortuary. The mortuary attendant confirmed he was still alive and recommended that he be returned to the river to appease the river gods. Consequently, he was taken back to the river.
Religion is not a problem, but religious stupidity.
Anyways, you made a vital observation like any sensible person would.
JP should not have been in a boat without a life jacket.

1 Like

Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by Olu1000: 3:09pm On Apr 11
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_GQpDskTWQ?si=ZVJbl33mxXR4hRVL

This is obviously a witch doctor masquerading as a “Pastor”.He obviously saw something in the spirit realm.May the soul of Junior Pope rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by Desusi: 3:11pm On Apr 11
A prophet that can predict evils and cannot proffer solutions to them are from the other side.God is one, and nothing takes Him by surprise.

1 Like

Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by Thevoicenew1: 3:27pm On Apr 11
Junior Pope: Eye Witness Narrates the cause of the Speedboat Crash in Details

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk6H8zS7Ko4
Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by omoyeni37: 3:29pm On Apr 11
Simple CPR would have saved junior pope, so sad, RIP.

1 Like

Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by Dafresh: 3:39pm On Apr 11
christejames:
Every Tom Dick and Harry will want to claim revelance with this guy's death now undecided

This prosperity preachers are one of the major problems of Christianity on the continent today and if they are not contained will lead to its extinction from the continent.
Una too like augment, simple thing to do and live you guys will like to neglect it did that prophet demand money from him no.
Prophecy from good prophet is real don't ever neglect prophecy

1 Like

Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by hammer567: 3:44pm On Apr 11
The thing looked demonic.

Jnr Pope felt it in his spirit that something was going to happen.

Just like that demon said back in 2023.

Water is the demonic realm.

Demons were consulted on his head

Black people hate progress.
Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 3:45pm On Apr 11
E get Evian wey go dey body and u no go gree enter that boat. Ur body no go rest even if u wan enter am. Story for another day. Madira shogbo
Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by Seagodess(f): 3:46pm On Apr 11
ignis:

shut up.. some people know what would happen to you tomorrow..so once again I said shut up.this world is spiritual than the physical.. the whites you are adopting their culture have Illuminati and you think it ordinary.. just dey play
Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by ignis: 3:55pm On Apr 11
Seagodess:
shut up.. some people know what would happen to you tomorrow..so once again I said shut up.this world is spiritual than the physical.. the whites you are adopting their culture have Illuminati and you think it ordinary.. just dey play

Continue living in a mirage... There is no power in spiritual....

The physical controls the spiritual
Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by hammer567: 3:56pm On Apr 11
I LAUGH AT THE DEMONS, IF THEY CONSULT THEM ON YOUR BEHALF, MY BROTHER FEAR GOD.

PRAY AND FAST, THAT IS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO BLIND/BIND THEM AND THEIR DEMON.

THEY HAVE TRIED ME SEVERALLY, I JUST PRAYED AND STOPPED EATING FOR MONTHS.

I NO DEY FEAR ANY DEMON.

GO AND GATHER THEM, NA U DEM KNOW.

I'M A CHILD OF THE MOST HIGH, COVERED WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS.

1 Like

Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by OniyideAmplify(m): 4:00pm On Apr 11
Another full time job for Naija bloggers
Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by hammer567: 4:02pm On Apr 11
IF THEM WANT SPIRITUAL, U MUST GO SPIRITUAL, OTHERWISE, ONCE THEY GATHER U, THEY WILL FINISH U.

ALL THOSE PEOPLE THAT RUN MAD, WHAT DO U THINK HAPPENED TO THEM?

THEY DID NOT DRAWW THE BATTLE LINE.

DECLARE YOUR STAND IN JESUS AND CALL UPON THE MOST HIGH GOD.

IN MY DREAMS, I WILL JUST BE BURNING THINGS THEY BURIED.

E GET ONE WEY HAPPEN, IN MY DREAM, 'I MAKE GARRI, JUST AS I WAS ABOUT TO DRINK, BIG INSECTS COLOURED BLACK AND YELLOW, STARTED RISING OUT OF THE GARRI, IMMEDIATELY I POUR PETROL BURN THE WHOLE THING.

THIS IS WHAT I SEE WHEN I FAST AND PRAY, I DREAM AND DESTROY.

WHAT THEY DO IN THE DARK AND HIDING BEHIND YOUR BACK, GOD KNOWS ABOUT IT, HE WILL JUST REVEAL THEM FOR YOU TO DESTROY, BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT THING WILL BE DISTURBING OR AFFECTING YOU.
Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by Seagodess(f): 4:15pm On Apr 11
ignis:

Continue living in a mirage... There is no power in spiritual....

The physical controls the spiritual
oga.. seems you wanna see power
Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by 4ward4: 4:23pm On Apr 11
His prophecy have been accurate, he told Mr Ibu to prepare for death..No amount of contributions can save him

1 Like

Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:24pm On Apr 11
Protestants are so so ignorant lol
Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by hammer567: 4:24pm On Apr 11
PEOPLE THAT PLOT EVIL NO DEY SLEEP.

WHAT THEY SUFFER TO GO AND BURY, WHILST I FAST AND PRAY, IN THE COMFORT OF MY SLEEP AND IN MY DREAM, I DESTROY ALL.

NULL AND VOID, THROUGH CHRIST JESUS WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

JESUS IS MY SUSTAINANCE.

1 Like

Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by SoNature(m): 4:30pm On Apr 11
eepeepook:
You know how many prophets don warn Dangote? Leave am. All these people are scammers.

In everything, there are fakes and originals. Not all prophets are scammers. Besides, some of them pray so that what they see can be changed.

1 Like

Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by LiteratureClass: 4:42pm On Apr 11
eepeepook:
You know how many prophets don warn Dangote? Leave am. All these people are scammers.
Mumu. Dangote is very spiritual and take every warning serious and pray about. The warning is to avert evil if you pray....

1 Like

Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by ponishah: 4:43pm On Apr 11
ignis:

So what makes your stand exclusively the truth?
You don talk your own, and na your own be that.
Others go still talk their own, and na their own be that..
THOSE WHO THINK THAT THEY KNOW, KNOW NOTHING.
DONT BE A STICKLER FOR ANYTHING, LEARN TO HEAR OTHERS VIEWS AND REFLECT ON THEM.

That does not mean that safety precautions should not be adhered to.
When they bring spiritualism into occurrences, it does not imply that you can't physically bring order, if one acts properly , promptly and without blemish.

1 Like

Re: Old Video Of A Ghanaian Prophet Warning Junior Pope by Thinktwicemybro: 4:44pm On Apr 11
ignis:

You that don't have religion, what have you achieve in life apart from ranting on nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throw Back Pictures Of Korede Bello / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At AY's "Trip To Jamaica" Premiere In Lagos / Chris Brown Shares Video Of Nigerians Doing Break Dance In 1959

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.