Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

OJ Simpson Dead From Cancer At 76 - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJ Simpson Dead From Cancer At 76 (23581 Views)

Andrew Jack Dies Of Coronavirus At 76 / Yemi Fawaz Dies Of Cancer At 64 (Photos) / Olu Jacobs Shows Swag At 76 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OJ Simpson Dead From Cancer At 76 by Tranquility2345: 8:02am On Apr 12
CartelKenneth:
Las las e still kpai even after everything 😂😂
This life na one long nightmare aswr
Anyway straight to hell fire for him no go slow

No. He no go kpai. Person wey dey push 80 years no try? I feel like giving you a heavy konk on that your bald head I swear angry
Re: OJ Simpson Dead From Cancer At 76 by lexyclasy: 9:24am On Apr 12
StOla:

Not rape, murderer of his wife.

He will face judgement of God, having likely escaped judgement of man.
Only if he killed the wife, not your own assertion either.
Re: OJ Simpson Dead From Cancer At 76 by CharleyBright(m): 12:39pm On Apr 12
Deicide:
Were you there?

He is right.
O. J Simpson murdered his wife and her friend.
The evidences were glaring. He escaped conviction because all the Black Jurors in the case voted in support of O. j Simpson simply because he was a black.
Some of them have confessed that they knew he was guilty but they still supported him all the same.
He himself have alluded to the fact that he killed his wife in different interviews.

1 Like

Re: OJ Simpson Dead From Cancer At 76 by CharleyBright(m): 12:52pm On Apr 12
KayB:
A victim of white conspiracy just to taint his popularly and unblemished record.
His trial was televised nationally and regarded as the most watched in America.
He made his lawyer, Cochran a national figure after his trial.

That's not true.
O. J Simpson killed his ex wife. The evidences were glaring.
He escaped conviction simply because all the Black Jurors racially voted Not Guilty even when they knew he was guilty. Some of the jurors have confessed to that.
And beside, O. J Simpson has alluded to killing his wife in some interviews.
Many of you were not even born when the trial took place, let alone know the many details of it.
Most of you don't even know O. j Simpson was found guilty on the same murder case though it was a civil one. He was also arrested and sentence to over 10yrs jail sentence for armed robbery and kidnapping.
The man was a violent criminal who severally was summoned for domestic violence and beating his wife until they got divorced and he later murdered her.
Re: OJ Simpson Dead From Cancer At 76 by TRAPLORD13: 1:07pm On Apr 12
Johnn78:

Na WA o. Old men full this nairaland o. I was not up to 9months old in 1995 when the murder trial took place. Even my oldest sibling was not up to 6 years old in 1995.
I bless God for my old age.
Most of my peers are gone,so I have a lot to be thankful for.
Anyways I was about 15 during the trial,by then I watched the news alot when my peers were busy watching power rangers and stuff.
So I was able to watch the live proceedings on cable TV

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OJ Simpson Dead From Cancer At 76 by We4all: 1:15pm On Apr 12
Johnn78:

Na WA o. Old men full this nairaland o. I was not up to 9months old in 1995 when the murder trial took place. Even my oldest sibling was not up to 6 years old in 1995.

That old man you quoted was once '29 years old' like you. By the way, a 29 years old is like a grand ma or grand pa to a 10 year old.
Re: OJ Simpson Dead From Cancer At 76 by TRAPLORD13: 1:15pm On Apr 12
CharleyBright:

That's not true.
He escaped conviction simply because all the Black Jurors racially voted Not Guilty even when they knew he was guilty. Some of the jurors have confessed to that.
Many of you were not even born when the trial took place, let alone know the many details of it.
Most of you don't even know O. j Simpson was found guilty on the same murder case though it was a civil one. He was also arrested and sentence to over 10yrs jail sentence for armed robbery and kidnapping.
The man was a violent criminal who severally was summoned for domestic violence and beating his wife until they got divorced and he later murdered her.
I beg to differ.
The jurors did not vote based on race as you alluded to.
Rather,O.J's acquittal was a result of brilliant intelligent lawyers at his side,Cochran,Robert Kardashian et all.
Whatever evidence the prosecutors presented,his lawyers succeeded in casting doubts in the mind of the juror.
OJ never for once admitted killing his wife,as for the kidnapping and robbery case it was all a set up.
A bunch of folks were illegally selling his memorabilia and stuff and OJ took a friend with him to the location to confront the puvks.
At the time he was carrying a fire arm even though the state law had a open carry legislation in place.
The still went ahead and convicted him on trumped up charges.
That's the FACTS

1 Like

Re: OJ Simpson Dead From Cancer At 76 by TRAPLORD13: 1:20pm On Apr 12
grandstar:

I never watched it but I remember on the evening of the verdict, my dad and I visited one of his friends in Victoria Island.

On getting there, he asked us to guess the verdict given? We were clueless. He said OJ won the case.

It's as though most people could tell precisely where they were the time the verdict was pronounced. Where were you? grin
At home watching the closing stages of the trial.
NEPA no dey disappoint then like it is now.
What made the case so sensational was the fact that right from the beginning OJ acted suspicious and physical and forensic evidences were stacked against him,yet he was still able to beat the system.
As for his guilt or innocence only God can determine that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OJ Simpson Dead From Cancer At 76 by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:43pm On Apr 12
Revealed: OJ Simpson's strict rule for pals before they could visit him before he died

He looked 'unrecognisable'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13300325/OJ-Simpson-nda-children-death-bed.html

Re: OJ Simpson Dead From Cancer At 76 by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:46pm On Apr 12
He looked 'unrecognisable'. Read more: https://trib.al/t57YuYx

Re: OJ Simpson Dead From Cancer At 76 by Mariangeles(f): 2:33pm On Apr 12
Discountsempai:

Yes he was

Okay. Thank you. smiley
Re: OJ Simpson Dead From Cancer At 76 by Mariangeles(f): 2:33pm On Apr 12
OLAADEGBU:
He looked 'unrecognisable'. Read more: https://trib.al/t57YuYx

It's called old age.
Re: OJ Simpson Dead From Cancer At 76 by KayB: 3:48pm On Apr 12
CharleyBright:

That's not true.

I wanted to keep mum became you didn't point out the false message therefore this is just for the few that are wise and calm since JAPA is the next thing for Nigerians now.
I wish we could learn from our usual gullibility when it comes to global issues because there are more to it that meet the eyes.
OJ was a legend in American football and beyond but the corporation are uncomfortable with his popularity, just like Muhammad Alli, Tiger Woods etc so they need to bring him down before any White House possibilities.
He's accused of killing his white wife while the jury consist of 8 blacks and 4 whites in 1994 and it's the most televised trial in the history of America .
Johnnie Cochran with his "glove doesn't fit" won the case for OJ which made it obvious it was a frame up but because people like you don't think deep you take what the mainstream media sell to you hook line and sinker
If you really are an adult at that time which I doubt seriously it means you lack social understanding
Re: OJ Simpson Dead From Cancer At 76 by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:03pm On Apr 12
Dershowitz & Terrell look back at OJ Simpson trial, critique prosecutors' competencies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6IJQuRY5go?si=oFLJYS8wSLpO3X8G

Civil rights attorney Leo Terrell, who knew O.J. personally, and Simpson legal counsel Alan Dershowitz reflect on the NFL star's death on 'Hannity.'
Re: OJ Simpson Dead From Cancer At 76 by CharleyBright(m): 5:06pm On Apr 12
KayB:

I wanted to keep mum became you didn't point out the false message therefore this is just for the few that are wise and calm since JAPA is the next thing for Nigerians now.
I wish we could learn from our usual gullibility when it comes to global issues because there are more to it that meet the eyes.
OJ was a legend in American football and beyond but the corporation are uncomfortable with his popularity, just like Muhammad Alli, Tiger Woods etc so they need to bring him down before any White House possibilities.
He's accused of killing his white wife while the jury consist of 8 blacks and 4 whites in 1994 and it's the most televised trial in the history of America .
Johnnie Cochran with his "glove doesn't fit" won the case for OJ which made it obvious it was a frame up but because people like you don't think deep you take what the mainstream media sell to you hook line and sinker
If you really are an adult at that time which I doubt seriously it means you lack social understanding

I commented without insults. You should have done so too.
I was already in the university when the trial was going on in 1995. What that means that I am far older than you. And by implication, you don't throw insults at people older than you.

That said, O. j Simpson murdered his ex-wife and there are evidences to that. He even made allusions to that in interviews after he was acquitted. I can share many of such interviews with you.
I don't do racial bias with issues. Many of people saying O. j Simpson was not the killer are saying so because of race. The black jurors that voted on the verdict did so based on race.
I don't want to do back and forths with you.
Lastly, learn to comment sensibly and matured without throwing insults.

1 Like

Re: OJ Simpson Dead From Cancer At 76 by CharleyBright(m): 5:28pm On Apr 12
TRAPLORD13:

I beg to differ.
Rather,O.J's acquittal was a result of brilliant intelligent lawyers at his side,Cochran,Robert Kardashian et all.
Whatever evidence the prosecutors presented,his lawyers succeeded in casting doubts in the mind of the juror.
OJ never for once admitted killing his wife,as for the kidnapping and robbery case it was all a set up.
A bunch of folks were illegally selling his memorabilia and stuff and OJ took a friend with him to the location to confront the puvks.
At the time he was carrying a fire arm even though the state law had a open carry legislation in place.
That's the FACTS

Dude, go dig up facts. You have long been left behind. Am sure you don't even know he was found guilty on the same (civil) murder case that he got acquitted for.
Stop defending on racial grounds.

1 Like

Re: OJ Simpson Dead From Cancer At 76 by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:35pm On Apr 12
White America's Obsession with OJ Simpson
King Kong Consciousness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQRrOH_LlO8

Dr.Umar Johnson Talks "Pt.1 The Story of O.J.: White America's Infatuation with the Simpson Verdict" (2018)
Re: OJ Simpson Dead From Cancer At 76 by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:33am On Apr 13
'UNBELIEVABLE': Social media users are up in arms after the former Biden staffer's comments, calling them "absolutely unhinged" and "insane." https://trib.al/eNJoEaq

Re: OJ Simpson Dead From Cancer At 76 by limcar: 12:34am On Apr 13
CharleyBright:

He is right.
O. J Simpson murdered his wife and her friend.
The evidences were glaring. He escaped conviction because all the Black Jurors in the case voted in support of O. j Simpson simply because he was a black.
Some of them have confessed that they knew he was guilty but they still supported him all the same.
He himself have alluded to the fact that he killed his wife in different interviews.
how sure are you? There were two people, he couldn't have been easy to stab them
Re: OJ Simpson Dead From Cancer At 76 by limcar: 12:38am On Apr 13
TRAPLORD13:

I beg to differ.
That's the FACTS
do you think he killed his wife
Re: OJ Simpson Dead From Cancer At 76 by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:38am On Apr 13
'They were not alone.' Read more: https://trib.al/KIoNgAq

Re: OJ Simpson Dead From Cancer At 76 by CharleyBright(m): 5:37am On Apr 13
limcar:
how sure are you? There were two people, he couldn't have been easy to stab them

Do you know the stature of O. j Simpson?
And do you know he is an athlete?
He would easily have taken them out even without a knife.
The man was jealous and enraged that his wife divorced him and he was paying alimony to the ex wife, while she was sleeping with men in the house he let go as separation.
That was good enough motive for murder.
And dude, just to let you know that I fervently followed that case live in 1995.
I was in the university then and could well understand the intricacies of that murder case. I can tell you that the man was the culprit for those murders. And he has insinuated it occasionally.
Re: OJ Simpson Dead From Cancer At 76 by limcar: 7:56am On Apr 13
CharleyBright:

Do you know the stature of O. j Simpson?
And do you know he is an athlete?
He would easily have taken them out even without a knife.
The man was jealous and enraged that his wife divorced him and he was paying alimony to the ex wife, while she was sleeping with men in the house he let go as separation.
That was good enough motive for murder.
And dude, just to let you know that I fervently followed that case live in 1995.
I was in the university then and could well understand the intricacies of that murder case. I can tell you that the man was the culprit for those murders. And he has insinuated it occasionally.
He divorced his wife in 92. His wife got murdered in 94. That's two years. Are you telling me he waited for two years to kill his wife when he could have done it earlier and don't forget this was his second wife. His first wife divorced him and didn't die
Re: OJ Simpson Dead From Cancer At 76 by CharleyBright(m): 8:20am On Apr 13
limcar:
He divorced his wife in 92. His wife got murdered in 94. That's two years. Are you telling me he waited for two years to kill his wife when he could have done it earlier and don't forget this was his second wife. His first wife divorced him and didn't die

Continue defending a Murderer as if he is your brother.
Send me your WhatsApp number and I will forward 3 videos he was interviewed and he insinuated that he killed his wife.
Make una know wetin una dey defend.
Re: OJ Simpson Dead From Cancer At 76 by TRAPLORD13: 8:48am On Apr 13
CharleyBright:

Dude, go dig up facts. You have long been left behind. Am sure you don't even know he was found guilty on the same (civil) murder case that he got acquitted for.
Stop defending on racial grounds.
The victims family needed a scapegoat since OJ was found not guilty in the criminal case,so they filed a wrongful death case against him in 1997.it was an attempt at grabbing some cash from OJ as the case was settled financially.
That goes to show they still had nothing against him to jail him.In the USA only murder cases don't have statues of limitations so if they had a solid case in 1997 they would have gone for his asss.so stop being emotional.
Re: OJ Simpson Dead From Cancer At 76 by aswani(m): 11:40am On Apr 13
CharleyBright:

Continue defending a Murderer as if he is your brother.
Send me your WhatsApp number and I will forward 3 videos he was interviewed and he insinuated that he killed his wife.
Make una know wetin una dey defend.

He also wrote a book called "if I did it" tasteless looking to make more money off the back of a sordid situation.

Sense far from the guy.
Re: OJ Simpson Dead From Cancer At 76 by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:22pm On Apr 15
OJ Simpson's last will and testament REVEALED

Definitely not what people are expecting. 😳

DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Re: OJ Simpson Dead From Cancer At 76 by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:03pm On Apr 15
EXCLUSIVE: The witness stayed silent for 30 years because he feared for his life. Read more: https://trib.al/I3jCGPL

Re: OJ Simpson Dead From Cancer At 76 by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:43am On Apr 17
Bombshell update. Read more: https://trib.al/OTsd99C

Re: OJ Simpson Dead From Cancer At 76 by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:45pm On Apr 17
"He Should Have Died In Prison!" O.J. Simpson Lawyers Debate
Piers Morgan Uncensored

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm92PhjeqE4

Piers Morgan Uncensored holds a debate on notorious American football player and actor O.J. Simpson following his death, with lawyer Alan Dershowitz, who was part of Simpson's defence team, lawyer Gloria Allred, who represented the family of O.J's murdered ex wife Nicole Simpson Brown, academic and author Marc Lamont Hill and author Jeffrey Toobin.

Do they think O.J. killed his ex wife? Was his trial an issue of race? Would he have been acquitted if the trial was held today? Piers Morgan asks all the above and more.

00:00 - O.J. Simpson trial
01:20 - Did O.J. do it?
04:10 - Is there any doubt he committed the crimes?
05:20 - O.J. Simpson death coverage
06:50 - Gloria Allred: 'I think it is clear he did it'
08:40 - What role did race play in his acquittal?
12:00 - Mark Fuhrman 'planting evidence' accusations
13:50 - "The system has failed women and victims of violence"
15:00 - Was the evidence tampered with?
16:36 - Were the police involved in tampering?
24:39 - "So you're against the constitution?"
26:03 - What would have happened if the trial happened today?
31:00 - Summing up O.J. Simpson in one sentence
Re: OJ Simpson Dead From Cancer At 76 by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:41am On Apr 18
OJ Simpson's remains cremated, will be scattered in unknown location

The ex-NFL star 'died content and wouldn't want anyone to feel sorry for him because he had a great, happy life'

DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dj Young Money Signed To K-nation Entertainment (Photos) / Nuella Njubigbo Celebrates Her Daughter, Tess Chikere 4th Birthday / Bobrisky: "I Spend N74m On Hair And Makeup": Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.