Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

I Was Only 11, But I Danced Like Crazy During My Dad's Burial - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Was Only 11, But I Danced Like Crazy During My Dad's Burial (434 Views)

'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day / "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" / Lady Who Danced While Heavily Pregnant Shows Off Her Body 10 Days After Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Only 11, But I Danced Like Crazy During My Dad's Burial by MadeINchenzen2: 4:36pm On Apr 11
Sometimes I remember how I carried myself on that day and I'm left with mixed feelings. I was only 11 and naive, I was my dad's favourite kid... But I preferred my mum better than my dad. My mum was there every time I was in need. She provided everything I need from birth till this very moment.

Though I was my dad's favourite kid, but he beats the hell out of me with reckless abandon, sometimes it's difficult to understand the reason why he beat me so badly, my dad may be having a bad day and will choose to release his rage on his family.

...to be continued
Re: I Was Only 11, But I Danced Like Crazy During My Dad's Burial by thesicilian: 4:41pm On Apr 11
MadeINchenzen2:
Sometimes I remember how I carried myself on that day and I'm left with mixed feelings. I was only 11 and naive, I was my dad's favourite kid... But I preferred my mum better than my dad. My mum was there every time I was in need. She provided everything I need from birth till this very moment.

Though I was my dad's favourite kid, but he beats the hell out of me with reckless abandon, sometimes it's difficult to understand the reason why he beat me so badly, my dad may be having a bad day and will choose to release his rage on his family.

...to be continued
Now you're old enough to be on social media and still don't know why your dad beat the hell out of you? And still don't understand that it was actually your dad providing all those "everything you need " you said your dad was providing?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Only 11, But I Danced Like Crazy During My Dad's Burial by etrange: 7:37pm On Apr 11
thesicilian:

Now you're old enough to be on social media and still don't know why your dad beat the hell out of you? And still don't understand that it was actually your dad providing all those "everything you need " you said your dad was providing?

Yeah, but it's also possible he had anger issues. We always assume parents hit thier kids as s corrective measure, but some people just have anger issues.

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Right Time To Teach Your Child Sex Education? / Life / Are You Living Your Life Purpose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.