Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Give The Names Of These Five African Rulers And Win Cash Prize - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Give The Names Of These Five African Rulers And Win Cash Prize (353 Views)

List Of Traditional Rulers And Communities In Anambra State / Names Of Traditional Rulers In Yoruba Land / Images Of Some Of Ethiopia Past Rulers And Other Aristocracies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give The Names Of These Five African Rulers And Win Cash Prize by Emperordynasty: 5:52pm On Apr 12
viyon02:
Op you did well, infact it made me reflect back to history, please let me know when next you have something like this. Have a wonderful weekend.
Thank you chief
Re: Give The Names Of These Five African Rulers And Win Cash Prize by PeterZoom: 1:35pm On Apr 13
Emperordynasty:

Well our winner as asked me to send you the prize.

Please send your details
Thank you very much sir. I'm so grateful to you and the winner for this miracle. I never expected this sir. 😭 You have honestly made my day sir. Thank you. This it sir. 🙏
thank you to you both 🙏
Re: Give The Names Of These Five African Rulers And Win Cash Prize by PeterZoom: 1:40pm On Apr 13
Dancebreaker:

You are a very generous person. Good bless you.

Although I already WhatsApp'd you my details but am happy to let you give the gentleman you quoted the cash price.

The man delayed by network. Let him flex the weekend.

Thanks so much.
Thank you very much boss. Just know you have a potential helper in me whenever my road becomes fully clear. I honestly didn't have want to even eat this weekend even yesterday was 0-1-0 but you still decided to let me have the proceeds of your own handwork. Boss just know you've gotten an assister for life. I promise to get you something whenever I go upward. Thank you so much. 🙏

1 Like

Re: Give The Names Of These Five African Rulers And Win Cash Prize by Emperordynasty: 2:34pm On Apr 13
PeterZoom:

Thank you very much sir. I'm so grateful to you and the winner for this miracle. I never expected this sir. 😭 You have honestly made my day sir. Thank you. This it sir. 🙏
thank you to you both 🙏

You are welcomed...we thank God ..
Hope you have recieved it

1 Like

Re: Give The Names Of These Five African Rulers And Win Cash Prize by PeterZoom: 2:53pm On Apr 13
Emperordynasty:

You are welcomed...we thank God ..
Hope you have recieved it
Yes sir I just saw it, thank you very much sir. God bless you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

PositiveNaija Top News: Week 32, 2017 / The Lost In Woods / The Documentary Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.