Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,824 members, 7,813,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning (16997 Views)

Edo: Prominent Obidient, Nwaokobia Endorses Asue Ighodalo, Gives Reasons / Tonye Bacanista Introduces Us To Popular Obidient Influencer Sarah Ibrahim / ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by Kusu12: 9:01pm On Apr 11
Obirodents are mere chest beaters who derive pleasure in propagating fake news, but start wailing when it becomes legal issue. Frustrated, deluded and confused set of people.

5 Likes

Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by JagabanB: 9:02pm On Apr 11
Jostoman:
She will not explain anything because she didnt mention anybodys name, she is speaking the truth that all nigerians already know
You can't see any name here?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by Mervingreat: 9:03pm On Apr 11
Police pls send her to court and pls make sure the judge should either be a Chronic no nonsense Jehovah Witness or Deeper Lifer or MFM or Islamic Yeyedeen or Mamadeen so she can be jail.

Anything obidient I hate with passion. Send her to jail and let boys in tthe cell dealt with her ruthlessly.

That sense obidients nor get na by force we go implant it on their skulls.

2 Likes

Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by Mccullum: 9:05pm On Apr 11
Jostoman:
For speaking the truth?

Let her go prove that truth she uttered.

2 Likes

Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by ottersberger(m): 9:07pm On Apr 11
JagabanB:

InsuIting and cûrsiñg does not equate to calling people out.
You should learn from revolutionaries before claiming to carry out one.

The next time you decide to talk trash, find your peers. I no dey follow mad men yarn. You get?.
Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by Mervingreat: 9:07pm On Apr 11
Lock her up don't let her go home.

Her brain go reset the way Bobrisky brain is resetting right now.

2 Likes

Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by Jostoman: 9:07pm On Apr 11
ThatFairGuy1:
With the way you're reacting on this thread, u seem scared!

Why are you scared when u know she's speaking the truth?
Nobody is intimidating anyone, she should go and explain herself in Court.

That's a MUST.
Explain what? Is it not the same tactics that the judge use during presidential tribuna. He should change his way and think of the legacy he is going to laid down for the upcoming judges.

The petitioner have only 9 days to file their case and the judge is yet to release his judgement.
Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by AmotekunSW: 9:08pm On Apr 11
Jostoman:
She will not explain anything because she didnt mention anybodys name, she is speaking the truth that all nigerians already know

You this Obidient, see that thing she typed, I dare you too do copy it and paste it here.

I want to use you as a scapegoat to show people that Nairaland fully cooperates with the DSS and other security agents. There are some foolish monikers you don't see here again. You don't know why, but when they are released they won't even be able to tell their stories.

If them born you well, that thing she typed, post it here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by Heavensent01(m): 9:13pm On Apr 11
Is the lady from southeast because her manner of airing her displeasure is not only rude but mannerless and show the level of her parent irresponsiblity raising such a nitwit as daughter

How will she feel if someone bring her father to social media, making derogatory words against them and still have the effontery to bring their image on social media and be tagging it criminality

How much they pay you to sell your freedom cheaply? Ken sarowiwa that was just protesting against injustice in a civil way was tamed but this nonetity think she can be talking to one of the arm of govt anyhow

I don't see her getting release after the invitation

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by Jostoman: 9:14pm On Apr 11
AmotekunSW:

You this Obidient, see that thing she typed, I dare you too do copy it and paste it here.

I want to use you as a scapegoat to show people that Nairaland fully cooperates with the DSS and other security agents. There are some foolish monikers you don't see here again. You don't know why, but when they are released they won't even be able to tell their stories.

Try to call a spade a spade at least for once.
Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by ipobarecriminals: 9:16pm On Apr 11
cool u can hide in ur 2/2 beans/yellow garri shop and insult Judiciary in Nig.Ur madness stop @MMIA,Ikeja/Abuja.Coma try that stuff here and spend 20 yrs in jail..After coming out,u go get sense small,i mean u go dey alright upstairs.
Penguin2:
Na where woman dey una get power.

Ndi ala!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by Jostoman: 9:20pm On Apr 11
rotadeco27:

Oh! She didn't mention anyone's name, can you go back and read the post again? Is like supporting obi renders brainless!
i dont know why you people like supporting evil like this.

1 Like

Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by ipobarecriminals: 9:23pm On Apr 11
grin for insulting judges/called them THIEVES grin cheesy? The truth shall SET her FREE grin grin
opamoses1:

That's why she was invited to tell them the truth.😂

Á
There is freedom of speech but freedom from consequences is not guaranteed anywhere in the world. Not even liberal enclave Canada.

1 Like

Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by DenreleDave(m): 9:24pm On Apr 11
Jostoman:
i dont know why you people like supporting evil like this.

Shut it

U claimed she didn't mentioned names.

But we can see her post that she mentioned two names of judges.

Obirodent and lies...

Elupee liar

2 Likes

Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by AmotekunSW: 9:24pm On Apr 11
Jostoman:

If they born you well, post that thing Serah said, post it here. You criminals will run your mouths, making treasonous statements thinking it is part of politics.

I am guaranteeing you that DSS will carry you and beat you like a dog before you even near court.

1 Like

Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by Jostoman: 9:28pm On Apr 11
AmotekunSW:

If they born you well, post that thing Serah said, post it here. You criminals will run your mouths, making treasonous statements thinking it is part of politics.

I am guaranteeing you that DSS will carry you and beat you like a dog before you even near court.
grin grin truth is always bitter.
Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by DenreleDave(m): 9:30pm On Apr 11
Jostoman:
Jostoman.. If dem born u, ur papz, Ur mamz well.. Post wetin she post for here make dem deal with you grin grin grin grin grin

Fear fear boy grin grin grin

Amotekunsw pls stay alert...

1 Like

Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by DenreleDave(m): 9:31pm On Apr 11
AmotekunSW:

Jostoman I dey wait ooo grin grin grin
Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by DenreleDave(m): 9:31pm On Apr 11
Jostoman:
grin grin truth is always bitter.

Fear fear boy no fit post am grin grin grin grin

E dey shout truth is bitter

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by Jostoman: 9:39pm On Apr 11
DenreleDave:
Jostoman.. If dem born u, ur papz, Ur mamz well.. Post wetin she post for here make dem deal with you grin grin grin grin grin

you people don highjack Nairaland because if na another person make this type of comment here na Ban straigt.
Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by damoobaba: 9:41pm On Apr 11
Jostoman:
Which shege? Why is justice Tzaman always play politics with every case that involve APC.

Is he INEC chairman or the one that oversaw the elections.
Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by AmotekunSW: 9:49pm On Apr 11
Jostoman:
you people don highjack Nairaland because if na another person make this type of comment here na Ban straigt.

If them born you well, talk nonsense and see what happens to you. Most of you make treasonous comments and people just look at you.

Just so you know, if DSS comes to pick you up and you try to run, they will shoot you dead. Treason is a capital offence and they have rights to stop treason by ANY means necessary.

Once again, if them born you well, that thing Serah typed, post it here on Nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by broadman20: 9:57pm On Apr 11
Slytiger:
Hand don touch am finally. Time for her to proof that the justices of the appeal and supreme court are criminals.

I still remember that arrogance of PDP supporters before God disgraced them and brought APC.

APC supporters are carefully towing the same funny part.

It's like Nigerian leaders are under curse with their supporters over power position.

I've never seen such a useless people without senses.
Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by ThatFairGuy1: 9:58pm On Apr 11
You can choose to post it on Facebook or Twitter with your verified accounts.

Afterall, it's Truth which is bitter.

I hope you don't shy away
Jostoman:
Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by Forkthiefnubu: 10:04pm On Apr 11
rotadeco27:

Criticize with brain and not with emotions. Mentioning those judges and calling them names is totally wrong!
Clowns and pre historic humans like u called a sitting president all sorts of names , his wife was ridiculed to no end , abacha was abused by all of us egged on my the same tinubu and one Bayo onnunuga of the news magazine , little did we know you are just bunch of frauds and ethnic champions, Yor.o.b.a power advocates waiting for the chance to devour Nigeria
Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by Jostoman: 10:05pm On Apr 11
AmotekunSW:

If them born you well, talk nonsense and see what happens to you. Most of you make treasonous comments and people just look at you.

Just so you know, if DSS comes to pick you up and you try to run, they will shoot you dead. Treason is a capital offence and they have rights to stop treason by ANY means necessary.

Once again, if them born you well, that thing Serah typed, post it here on Nairaland.
Oga forget you people cant intimidate us for speaking the truth.
Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by JuanDeDios: 10:07pm On Apr 11
opamoses1:
Even Olanipekun, if hired, won't be able to save her.
What did she do? Why have they invited her?
Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by Raylight2(m): 10:07pm On Apr 11
ryloy:
Cyber Bullying/Stalking: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim invited by Police for Questioning

Omo na interview o. Interview wey no dey lead to job. Interview set fit land you for kirikiri
Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by omoyeni37: 10:07pm On Apr 11
DenreleDave:

He wouldn't dare to try such grin
Re: Prominent Obidient, Sarah Ibrahim Invited By Police For Questioning by Jostoman: 10:07pm On Apr 11
damoobaba:

Is he INEC chairman or the one that oversaw the elections.
is it INEC that will release the will release the copy of judgement he passed to the petitioner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can Lagoon State Really Come Out Of The Ugly Yoke Of Lagos State / We Must Conduct Elections As Scheduled By INEC- President Jonathan / Massive Protest In Afikpo, Ebonyi Against EEDC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.