Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

INI Edo And Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INI Edo And Orji Uzor Kalu (2066 Views)

Lt Nelson Mandela And Orji Kalu In Throwback Photo, 25 Years Ago / Harry B Anyanwu And Orji Uzor Kalu Dancing (Photos, Video) / Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INI Edo And Orji Uzor Kalu by lawani: 6:09pm On Apr 11
INI Edo and Governor Orji Kali

She is a Nollywood actress and he was a Governor of Abia state and a Senator of the federal republic. She was his friend and she has connections with men of the underworld in Benin and Orji Uzor Kalu uses her to connect him with career hit men to do assassination jobs for him on anyone he sees as a threat. He once used her to assassinate a Nupe man who was an indigene of Jebba North local government in Niger state. The man was born in 1983 and he was killed by gunfire on June 3 2010 in Abuja.
Orji Kalu used INI Edo to mobilize a hit man from Benin to assassinate me by gunfire in the same manner and he sent my OAU acquaintance Tayo to give me four hundred and fifty thousand naira or so to soften the ground for the attack. The man was paid and mobilized. He was ready to set out. Elaine Putin then used the SEC resources under her control via Olamide Babalola Osunpidan to mobilize KANU who moved from Lagos to Benin with the identity and address of the hit man. He went to his house and killed him and then returned to Lagos. That was in 2009. Orji Uzor Kalu and INI Edo had no idea their man was killed because of the contract they gave him. They therefore continued attempting to.kill me by using INI Edo to contact my younger brother Boyede to ask him to connect us because she likes my views on social media or something like that. The CIA waded in and used one of his friends named Ropo Arowosegbe to stop him from contacting me. The news of the foiled assassination attempt was all over the country among those following my activities and Bimbo Fabelurin who I once gave a Valentine greeting card when we were undergraduates not knowing she had a boyfriend told her boyfriend that had become a Nollywood actor by then to go and tell INI Edo that she should go and report Orji Kalu to Professor Wole Soyinka if she herself wants to scale through alive. INI Edo did that and it was in 2012. She had one of my biological children before doing that and she went on to have a total of three after that.
Professor Soyinka did nothing after the report from INI Edo though he knew KANU already killed someone in Benin in 2009 but he felt it was a CIA operation to which he was not invited. The CIA via President Bill Clinton then directed President Obasanjo to call him and advise him to contact Orji Uzor Kalu and President Obasanjo did so. Professor Soyinka then called Orji Kalu to ask why he is sending assassins after me. Orji Kalu answered that I insulted him online. However I do not insult people online. What I did was explain why his position that Igbos outnumber other ethnic nationalities in Nigeria is not academic and I gave reasons which may have intimidated him. It was after the Professor Soyinka contact that he realized he will not be able to assassinate me as he had been doing to others. INI Edo also physically exited his camp at that point.
Bimbo Fabelurin who took the initiative of sending her boyfriend to INI Edo surprisingly joined the camp of those jesting about the condition I found myself as a result of doing the right thing.

I was told on LinkedIn that she wanted to send me money but I knew she would fail. Announcing it to anyone meant she would fail. I therefore said don't send me money on your own but rather gather people together and coordinate them and let them contribute insignificant amounts and then be sending to me since all these people spend money on churches and mosques. Do not do everything because how much is your salary? She then joined the people trampling on me by saying I should be the one sending her money despite that she collects money that I work for as child upkeep allowance and she does not spend all on the kids. She joked to someone that she offered me a ride and I am trying to take the driver’s seat.
According to IFA, Professor Soyinka who dismissed me as a good for nothing person that has never done any good for himself was being briefed on everything and was following my activities and my travails before 2009 meaning from the onset.
According to IFA he nominated former President Obasanjo to be a patron of the Egba descendant union because of what Obasanjo did by way of raising the alarm believing him to have become a good person but the nomination did not see the light of the day.
Re: INI Edo And Orji Uzor Kalu by Morbeta11(m): 6:46pm On Apr 11
Psychiatric case.....

8 Likes

Re: INI Edo And Orji Uzor Kalu by overdrive(m): 6:59pm On Apr 11
Mad man on the loose.

4 Likes

Re: INI Edo And Orji Uzor Kalu by Balablue64: 7:17pm On Apr 11
U go explain tire no evidence. Wait mek dem catch you, fool

3 Likes

Re: INI Edo And Orji Uzor Kalu by franchasofficia: 7:19pm On Apr 11
I love Nairaland cheesy

2 Likes

Re: INI Edo And Orji Uzor Kalu by Ensa777(f): 7:39pm On Apr 11
Who let the dog out!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INI Edo And Orji Uzor Kalu by bolanto24(m): 7:57pm On Apr 11
What did I just read. My head o!

4 Likes

Re: INI Edo And Orji Uzor Kalu by article1: 7:58pm On Apr 11
I beg, wetin be dis one now, I believe the OP just finished some percel of weed when he posted this

4 Likes

Re: INI Edo And Orji Uzor Kalu by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:00pm On Apr 11
Ashiere
Re: INI Edo And Orji Uzor Kalu by Artscollection: 8:36pm On Apr 11
The other day after coming across most people's comnent i concluded that nairaland has turn to
A virtual psychastric hospital housing mental deranged fellows.

This one don confirm am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INI Edo And Orji Uzor Kalu by obinna58(m): 9:03pm On Apr 11
Concoction

1 Like

Re: INI Edo And Orji Uzor Kalu by Shikena(m): 5:03pm On Apr 15
Mkpuru nmiri na bastarrd grin
Re: INI Edo And Orji Uzor Kalu by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 7:37pm On Apr 15
Just de play
Re: INI Edo And Orji Uzor Kalu by tuborme: 9:18pm On Apr 15
Paul Dey comedian… mammy water Dey do birthday for Warri 😁😁😁
Re: INI Edo And Orji Uzor Kalu by Beautifulday: 9:19pm On Apr 15
grin grin cheesy

I don laugh tire
Re: INI Edo And Orji Uzor Kalu by ycat: 11:51pm On Apr 15
@Op, ignore the people making fun of you, they vibrate very low.
I believe you and more.
This is why they say “truth is stranger than fiction”

(1) (Reply)

What Is Cpc Logo? / 'most Wanted' Armed Robber Apprehended In Lagos, Confesses... / Jonathan Lauds Corps Member’s N10,000 Donation To Re-election Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.