Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,490 members, 7,847,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

Peter Gregory Obi Vs Bola Ahmed Tinubu Throwback Health - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Gregory Obi Vs Bola Ahmed Tinubu Throwback Health (1577 Views)

If I Had My Way I Would Bring Back Our Old Anthem - Tinubu (Throwback Video) / LP/Obi Vs Bola Tinubu: Datti Baba-Ahmed In Court As INEC Opens Defence / Hafsat Abiola Knelt Down While Thanking Bola Tinubu (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Vs Bola Ahmed Tinubu Throwback Health by ObiPandora: 4:30am On Apr 12
Attached is the reality

Ofunaofu:

And what is this reality?

Do you mean the reality that Tinubu is a notorious narcotics drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture who snatches and grabs his way to power? Is that the reality you mean? 

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Vs Bola Ahmed Tinubu Throwback Health by PureFace1(m): 7:40am On Apr 12
72virginGATEWAY:

And after shouting RONU and shinedu it's still an ibo man paracetamol they will drink before they sleep in the brown roofarian cave

You are just a delusional clown

You think it is only Igbo that have pharmacy companies in Nigeria ?

This Paracetamol that's being manufactured by a Yoruba pharmacy company De shalom is the household product in south west, i don't even think that emzor is still in south west market, Yoruba just don't like to make noise like you gorillas.

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Vs Bola Ahmed Tinubu Throwback Health by PureFace1(m): 7:56am On Apr 12
Northernblood7:

To help una develop. Look at Osun, that is how lagos would have been if Igbos were not forced to migrate to help una life

You must be a very daft tribe with low IQ if you can not replicate the same in your region.

How Osun be ?

Osun is among the state with lowest poverty rate in Nigeria.

Osogbo Osun state capital is rated as the cleanest city in Nigeria unlike Onitsha rated as dirtiest according to WHO

The IGR of Osun is almost matching Anambra the most industrious State in South East

When it come to education in South West Osun even outperformed other South west states several times.

Only 2 state in south East can compete with Osun in any development indices, go and verify you are just very stupid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking! El Rufai Spills It All Out! (part 3) / Moderetor Ban Beaf Jere. Nusanti Ni / Kindly Nominate Your "nairaland" Minister's Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.