Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Obara Owonrin. You Don't Incorporate To Sell The Midas Touch. You Use It - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Obara Owonrin. You Don't Incorporate To Sell The Midas Touch. You Use It (87 Views)

Owonrin: The Scientific Nature Of Yoruba Language / Ise! Does Every Group In The Igboid Language Group Use It. / 5 Foreign Countries That Speaks YORUBA, No. 3 Use It As Official Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obara Owonrin. You Don't Incorporate To Sell The Midas Touch. You Use It by lawani: 7:37pm On Apr 11
Obara Owonrin

The true way does not need advertisement or incorporation to.gain adherents. Only businesses need those. The Midas touch is not often advertised violently.

This was the IFA cast for all iseese practitioners and shared to the Christian and Muslim religionists.

They were advised to sacrifice.
Only the iseese practitioners listened to the ritual items and complied
Only the iseese practitioners leave you in peace and in one piece if you are a good person. The religionists go about causing death, misery and suffering on Earth surface.

Oh my people of the rites of the palm tree. When you are told to sacrifice, hasten and comply.

Story

A belief is harmless in itself if it is not being spread by violence and by killing dissenters.
I as a person am not against peaceful Christians and Muslims but I am against the incorporation in any form of those theologies.
Read your Bible and Quran at home. If what you are doing is laden with value and exceptionality, it will continue to expand nonetheless. Native languages are not taught by corporations but at home. Nobody converts anyone to Iseese that is practiced across the world. No one converts anyone to IFA. They show them how it works and teach those who want to become experts. Only expertise and industry backed by the academic approach should be allowed to thrive in the public place. Read your holy books at home.
A belief’s utility is what should ease its spread.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Year Celebration Ideas At Home / Nairalanders In Abuja, Please Assist By Filling Out My Questionnaire / English - Yoruba Science And Technology Handbook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.