Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

This Is Why Maga Cultists Are The Dumbest People On Earth - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This Is Why Maga Cultists Are The Dumbest People On Earth (123 Views)

Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC / Maga: White Man Reacts After Knowing The Meaning Of The Word "MAGA" / A White Man Learns The Meaning Of "Maga" In Nigeria, Blasts Americans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Maga Cultists Are The Dumbest People On Earth by EnlightenedUFO: 8:25pm On Apr 11
This speaks for itself, needs no explaining.

Re: This Is Why Maga Cultists Are The Dumbest People On Earth by tctrills: 8:30pm On Apr 11
You have a solid point.
Another example, Trump is guilty of having classified documents. Meanwhile, Biden did no wrong keeping classified documents in his garage and even profit $8 million from them.
Pot calling the kettle black.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Maga Cultists Are The Dumbest People On Earth by EnlightenedUFO: 8:23am On Apr 13
tctrills:
You have a solid point.
Another example, Trump is guilty of having classified documents. Meanwhile, Biden did no wrong keeping classified documents in his garage and even profit $8 million from them.
Pot calling the kettle black.

You just spewing serious trash but show me proof of the $8m, you can't. Except ridiculous conspiracy theories.
But I can show you Criminal trump locking up classified Intel in his wonky toilets.
Re: This Is Why Maga Cultists Are The Dumbest People On Earth by tctrills: 9:00am On Apr 13
EnlightenedUFO:

You just spewing serious trash but show me proof of the $8m, you can't. Except ridiculous conspiracy theories.
But I can show you Criminal trump locking up classified Intel in his wonky toilets.
No need oga you refuse to educate yourself.
Mr conspiracy theory, read and educate yourself. The link is below and it's from the Telegram not the RNC
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/us/politics/2024/03/12/robert-hur-testify-report-biden-classified-documents-live/
Stop being lazy.
Also from the Washington times
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2024/mar/12/robert-hur-bidens-lucrative-book-deal-was-motive-f/
Re: This Is Why Maga Cultists Are The Dumbest People On Earth by EnlightenedUFO: 1:23pm On Apr 13
tctrills:

No need oga you refuse to educate yourself.
Mr conspiracy theory, read and educate yourself. The link is below and it's from the Telegram not the RNC
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/us/politics/2024/03/12/robert-hur-testify-report-biden-classified-documents-live/
Stop being lazy.
Also from the Washington times
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2024/mar/12/robert-hur-bidens-lucrative-book-deal-was-motive-f/

There was nothing in those links that verified your claim.
Are you this dumb? oh i forgot, maga cultists are chronic illiterates, the dumbest people on earth.
Re: This Is Why Maga Cultists Are The Dumbest People On Earth by tctrills: 4:38pm On Apr 13
EnlightenedUFO:

There was nothing in those links that verified your claim.
Are you this dumb? oh i forgot, maga cultists are chronic illiterates, the dumbest people on earth.
When you refuse to read how would you learn. Anyway it's only a cultist who refuses to learn from the other side. You have proven what you are by refusing to educate yourself.
But because you choose to remain lazy and unwise, here is an extract from the very first link.
He knew the rules but he broke them for eight million dollars in a book advance...pride and money is why he knowingly violated the rules.”

Mr Hur responded: “We did identify evidence supporting those.
Because you choose to be stupid, let me further educate you. Mr Hur was the agent that investigated Biden.
Re: This Is Why Maga Cultists Are The Dumbest People On Earth by EnlightenedUFO: 6:29pm On Apr 13
tctrills:

When you refuse to read how would you learn. Anyway it's only a cultist who refuses to learn from the other side. You have proven what you are by refusing to educate yourself.
But because you choose to remain lazy and unwise, here is an extract from the very first link.
He knew the rules but he broke them for eight million dollars in a book advance...pride and money is why he knowingly violated the rules.”

Mr Hur responded: “We did identify evidence supporting those.
Because you choose to be stupid, let me further educate you. Mr Hur was the agent that investigated Biden.

You are all over the place, are you ok?
Do you even understand what you wrote?
Stop trying to come off as intelligent when you are this dumb maga cultist.
Re: This Is Why Maga Cultists Are The Dumbest People On Earth by tctrills: 6:45pm On Apr 13
EnlightenedUFO:

You are all over the place, are you ok?
Do you even understand what you wrote?
Stop trying to come off as intelligent when you are this dumb maga cultist.
Mr cultist you keep showing how stupid you are. Even when we spoon-feed you, still you refuse to learn.
I tire for your case.

(1) (Reply)

Isreali Authorities Say 99% Of Iranian Drones And Missiles Where Intercepted / Who Are The Real Allies Of Iran? / Iran Vs Israel: 5 Reasons Why Israel Lost And Iran Won (opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.