Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

We Are Not Responsible For Your Failure - TCN To IBEDC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Responsible For Your Failure - TCN To IBEDC (14637 Views)

INEC To LP/Obi: Stop blaming Us For Your Failure In Court / Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG / Ibafo Women's Threat To Bare Their Breast To IBEDC Results To Improved Power Sup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Your Failure - TCN To IBEDC by inoki247: 9:45pm On Apr 11
Paramount01:

What are you now using now

3kva Lithium Solar inverter..

at least I no dey follow dem attend any electrical fault meeting for my area again he don save me Alot of stress....

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Your Failure - TCN To IBEDC by TreasureJunky: 9:46pm On Apr 11
Blame and throwing of tantrums, that's what this government knows how to do best
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Your Failure - TCN To IBEDC by FreeStuffsNG: 9:48pm On Apr 11
housemove:
Once i raise enough money am off d grid. Rubbish
Grid is still the cheapest wink
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Your Failure - TCN To IBEDC by sweetkev(m): 9:49pm On Apr 11
Nyahabingi:
War

Are you not scared that you may not witness a working Nigeria,until you die .does it not bother u?
Nigeria is a country that will never work. It's designed in such way.
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Your Failure - TCN To IBEDC by Ttipsy(f): 9:50pm On Apr 11

I don’t know what to say
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Your Failure - TCN To IBEDC by MasterTeeUSA: 9:50pm On Apr 11
IBEDC should have been sold a long time ago or split into like 4 units. They cannot handle themselves...and if someone is useless to themselves, how can they be useful to you or others?

[quote author=nlfpmod post=129390416][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Your Failure - TCN To IBEDC by BondRiv: 9:53pm On Apr 11
Get your act together, sillies. 2024 and there is still no steady power supply anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Your Failure - TCN To IBEDC by Mubiola360: 9:54pm On Apr 11
[quote author=nlfpmod post=129390416][/quote] wow, interesting time ahead.
For this Tinubu time, every body must be responsible and accountable. Its either you work or you leave us alone .
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Your Failure - TCN To IBEDC by Ofunaofu: 9:57pm On Apr 11
Under this calamitous Tinubu regime, no one takes responsibility.
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Your Failure - TCN To IBEDC by Honestey: 9:57pm On Apr 11
Both TCN and IBDECDHERFFV etc are failure and those who brought these calamity on Nigerians are failures sikenan
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Your Failure - TCN To IBEDC by Paramount01(m): 9:59pm On Apr 11
inoki247:

at least I no dey follow dem attend any electrical fault meeting for my area again he don save me Alot of stress....

How much you install ham, and you still dey use nepa
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Your Failure - TCN To IBEDC by inoki247: 10:00pm On Apr 11
Paramount01:

How much you install ham, and you still dey use nepa

No be now I even install am na Afta Covid I don du am..

Buh since I don dey see different shocking bill I had to write a letter to them to stop bringing bill to my house I'm not interested again ..
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Your Failure - TCN To IBEDC by Kingju: 10:04pm On Apr 11
LibertyRep:
I do not know if any other distribution company is in the league of IBEDC in terms of poor service delivery.

Till you try BEDC you go know say IBEDC be like luxury sef
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Your Failure - TCN To IBEDC by Honestey: 10:06pm On Apr 11
TreasureJunky:
Blame and throwing of tantrums, that's what this government knows how to do best

Wrong TCN, IBEDC or whatever they are are not of this government, they are remnants of PDP failure that led to Nigerians voting in a old man Buhari

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Your Failure - TCN To IBEDC by Kokomaster69: 10:09pm On Apr 11
The truth of the matter is that all the DisCos are fraud on Nigeria. They won to themselves as a private companies without any technical knowhow to run such an essential entity in Nigeria. The DisCos are bunch of political branches of cabals of politicians running the shows with their clicks in presidency.
It has been a handover thing with the clicks in presidency since Jonathan's regime till date.

Make TCN dey play, nothing go happen to IBEDC

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Your Failure - TCN To IBEDC by zebszebs: 10:16pm On Apr 11
IBEDC is the most useless disco in the entire universe.

That people wake up in the morning, dress up, wave their children good bye and tell them that they are going to "work" in IBEDC, is shameful.

Lightning will strike every single person that works in that disco.

There are areas in Ibadan that if they receive 3 hrs of light in a week, they will throw a wild party.

IBEDC is that hopeless.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Your Failure - TCN To IBEDC by Confiture: 10:16pm On Apr 11
Nyahabingi:
War

Are you not scared that you may not witness a working Nigeria,until you die .does it not bother u?
I'm not surprised. Some people never witnessed it till they died. Nigeria is a useless country.
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Your Failure - TCN To IBEDC by okewumi: 10:20pm On Apr 11
If all distribution Companies get better, IBEDC can not.

The mapping was faulty from beginning! Below are list of states IBEDC covers

* OYO STATE
* OGUN STATE
*KWARA STATE
*OSUN STATE

Do you know how many town are in each state. Oyo state alone supposed to have its distribution company. In oyo state, they have ibadan, ogbomomosho, oyo town, seven town in ibarapa, oke ogun, fiditi,.
They are joking.
.Federal government needs to review their contract

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Your Failure - TCN To IBEDC by soil4soil(m): 10:24pm On Apr 11
IBEDC is the worst of all the discos in the country. They are clueless about the work of discos.
I don't blame them, I blamed our corrupt leaders that sold our assets out to themselves.

Tinubu should revoke their license and resell it to good investors

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Your Failure - TCN To IBEDC by Khyrvxjzy: 10:24pm On Apr 11
Nyahabingi:
War

south east want war?
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Your Failure - TCN To IBEDC by ajebuter(f): 10:26pm On Apr 11
No wonder Mowe people dey nack Dem juju

Never visited that place and see light

Even werey lKDC in Lagos dey give us at least 10 hours a day instead of 16 hours as Band B users

Una Fada

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Responsible For Your Failure - TCN To IBEDC by bobbiiee: 10:27pm On Apr 11
Sort your fight. While sorting it, don't upgrade our band to A. Am okay with what I have for now.
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Your Failure - TCN To IBEDC by Emman08: 10:37pm On Apr 11
The worst thing Nigeria has ever done is have government be involved in such a key service as power supply. From NEPA to PHCN to EDCs and TCN. Government that can't supply national ID cards after 12 years is dreaming of supplying constant power.

Abeg stop joke grin grin
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Your Failure - TCN To IBEDC by tollyboy5(m): 10:40pm On Apr 11
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Normally

All sectors just dey lose guard for this country

How I wish tcn go also tell Benin electricity distribution company this same thing
Benin electricity Na one of the worst.
I wonder why ondo state dey use Benin electricity.
No light everywhere until I returned back to Lagos to enjoy light.
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Your Failure - TCN To IBEDC by tollyboy5(m): 10:45pm On Apr 11
ajebuter:
No wonder Mowe people dey nack Dem juju

Never visited that place and see light

Even werey lKDC in Lagos dey give us at least 10 hours a day instead of 16 hours as Band B users

Una Fada

Did they increased the tariff for band B users?
Proudly band C opor! ✌️
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Your Failure - TCN To IBEDC by tollyboy5(m): 10:52pm On Apr 11
Kingju:

Till you try BEDC you go know say IBEDC be like luxury sef
BEDC useless gan pass IBEDC
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Your Failure - TCN To IBEDC by Oparasunny125(m): 10:53pm On Apr 11
inoki247:

I am interested ooo, but is it affordable ?
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Your Failure - TCN To IBEDC by ozo13(m): 10:53pm On Apr 11
erniok:

Na so you dey take judge your own case? Flog innocent and guilty one together? Na wa for you ohh.
the distribution company are the ones charging customers nonsense and they prefer estimated billing than the metered billing.
As for the transmission company , no significant improvement for almost 3 decades.
Both are failures and as such shouldn't be pointing accusing fingers on each other
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Your Failure - TCN To IBEDC by Cooleasy(m): 11:04pm On Apr 11
yesloaded:
IBEDC needs to be changed

A call to their customer speaks volumes about the kind of company they are, I called to lodge a complaint and the customer rep lady sounds so aggressive to the extent that I have to hung up. I visited their office and their staffs were so full of themselves but also sounds clueless

My community took these people to court due to poor power supply to our area, we won and they supply us reasonable power for less than 2 months and returned to blackout again

I got tired and switch to solar, ever since then I never regretted my move

If you are tired of epileptic power supply to your area, I will implore you to switch to solar if you can afford it and if you can't afford it but prefers to pay small small, it's still possible as we have some organizations that will pay for your while you pay them small small

Talk to us on WhatsApp 08137750741 for solar system that meets your budget and appliances at the best price

Good points, bros.
But I have a layman's question: can solar power hot plate, big freezer and pumping machine? Most people that use solar; I see then using it to power only light. Can solar power other utilities?
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Your Failure - TCN To IBEDC by saintmm(m): 11:24pm On Apr 11
If we call Mr Minister to set up committee to assess the allegations and counter allegations and tell us how he will technically resolve the issue to avoid a repeat of such irritating excuse.
Mr Minister will experience black out.

#RemoveAdelabuNow
#UseATechnocratToHeadPowerMinistry
Re: We Are Not Responsible For Your Failure - TCN To IBEDC by barrysome001: 11:56pm On Apr 11
[quote author=nlfpmod post=129390416][/quote]
You see that point 2 is a lame excuse.

There can never be power on an 11kV feeder without power on the corresponding 33kV feeder.

That was a lame buy out of their fault. If you fail to give power to a 33kV feeder, how can IBEDC give power to their ISS that will transform the power to 11kV feeders.

But Nigerians that don't know this things will just start blaming the DISCO.

If only Nigerians know that most limitations faced by DISCOs are caused by this TCN guys. They are always playing defensive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"APC Akida" Group Emerges In Kaduna / Blame PDP, Private Sector For Job Losses Not Buhari — APC / Nigerians Pay N1.23 Extra On Petrol As Admin Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.