Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Johnson Ajiboye: Court Removes Osun Monarch Appointed By Adeleke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Johnson Ajiboye: Court Removes Osun Monarch Appointed By Adeleke (20264 Views)

Osun Monarch, Olowu Of Kuta Issues Warning To Asari Dokubo Over Oil Theft / Osun: Teachers Recruited By Oyetola But Sacked By Adeleke Stage Protest / COVID-19: Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By WHO As Special Envoy For ACT Accelerator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Johnson Ajiboye: Court Removes Osun Monarch Appointed By Adeleke by Truths9ja: 10:03pm On Apr 11
Justice Lawrence Arojo of the Osun State High Court has sacked a traditional ruler, Oba Johnson Ajiboye, the Olola of Ola in the Ejigbo Local Government Area of the state.

Ajiboye was appointed by Governor Ademola Adeleke on January 3rd, 2024, while presiding over the State Executive meeting despite a pending court case and restraining orders.

There has been a crisis in the community since Adeleke selected the monarch, in which the head of kingmakers, Dr Femi Fasanya, boycotted and disowned the installation process of Oba Johnson Ajiboye in January 2024.

Following the incident, the opposing family house, Olugbode represented by David Salako and Kola Sangoniran, filed a motion with suit number HEJ/3/2020 seeking the sack of Oba Johnson Ajiboye and nullification of his appointment letter by Governor Adeleke.

Justice Arojo granted the six interlocutory injunctions in the motion filed by the opposing family on March 25, 2024, over alleged illegality.

Commenting on the development, the family through its lawyer, Barrister Fatimah Adeshina confirmed that the stool of Olola of Ola has been declared vacant by the order granted by Osun State High Court.

Olugbode in a petition dated April 10 2024 by one Kolawole Sangoniran addressed to Osun Police Command envisaged anarchy in Ola, stating β€œthe deposed king is planning to confer chieftaincy title on some people at the Olola of Ola’s palace.”

He said, β€œWe shall be grateful if you will use your good office to prevent the planned Programme and disobedience to court orders. This is to avoid the impending breakdown of law and order, possible killing and maiming that may erupt.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/04/court-removes-osun-monarch-appointed-by-adeleke/

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Johnson Ajiboye: Court Removes Osun Monarch Appointed By Adeleke by Truths9ja: 10:03pm On Apr 11
Hmm πŸ€”
Re: Johnson Ajiboye: Court Removes Osun Monarch Appointed By Adeleke by weMUSTsayIT: 10:16pm On Apr 11
These owambe people just love to drag positions

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Johnson Ajiboye: Court Removes Osun Monarch Appointed By Adeleke by Praxis758: 2:51am On Apr 12
Can someone point to any tangible program embarked upon by this dancing governor since November 2022?

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Johnson Ajiboye: Court Removes Osun Monarch Appointed By Adeleke by AmuDimpka: 2:52am On Apr 12
weMUSTsayIT:
These owambe people just love to drag positions
I don't get it....yet thej will claim they get respect pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Johnson Ajiboye: Court Removes Osun Monarch Appointed By Adeleke by cocolacec(m): 6:17am On Apr 12
AmuDimpka:
Yoruba people just dey disgrace themselves
What is your business with how Yorubas choose to behave? Did Yorubas drag chieftancy title in your land?
Aproko is for lazy people.

85 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Johnson Ajiboye: Court Removes Osun Monarch Appointed By Adeleke by AmuDimpka: 7:14am On Apr 12
cocolacec:

What is your business with how Yorubas choose to behave? Did Yorubas drag chieftancy title in your land?
Aproko is for lazy people.
I choose to comment and it's my opinion ...

They keep mounting sophisticated people, people with the highest respect ...when we know that all of it are lies

Make Una dey disgrace unaseff everyday.... shameless

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Johnson Ajiboye: Court Removes Osun Monarch Appointed By Adeleke by helinues: 7:17am On Apr 12
AmuDimpka:
Yoruba people just dey disgrace themselves

Abia state governor deposed a king in Abia state, you guys saw nothing wrong about it, now it's the turn of the Yoruba's na that time una dey know say Dem dey disgrace themselves.

Make una stop soaking una self in a concentrated hypocrisy water

74 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Johnson Ajiboye: Court Removes Osun Monarch Appointed By Adeleke by AmuDimpka: 7:21am On Apr 12
helinues:

Abia state governor deposed a king in Abia state, you guys saw nothing wrong about it, now it's the turn of the Yoruba's na that time una dey know say Dem dey disgrace themselves.

Make una stop soaking una self in a concentrated hypocrisy water
which one again show me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Johnson Ajiboye: Court Removes Osun Monarch Appointed By Adeleke by helinues: 7:22am On Apr 12
AmuDimpka:
which one again show me

You see what I dey talk about. Na me go show you when you could have just made use of your Google..

Make una continue with una one sided opinion about issues

37 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Johnson Ajiboye: Court Removes Osun Monarch Appointed By Adeleke by Juliusganduje: 7:29am On Apr 12
helinues:

You see what I dey talk about. Na me go show you when you could have just made use of your Google..

There's a job opening in my place of work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Johnson Ajiboye: Court Removes Osun Monarch Appointed By Adeleke by helinues: 7:31am On Apr 12
Juliusganduje:
There's a job openings in my place of work.

You wasted 10 newly created monikers on trolling yesterday alone.

Please don't start the madness again today.

You can't have such Opportunity of job opening and still be wasting life away trolling others for years on this forum

So STFU

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Johnson Ajiboye: Court Removes Osun Monarch Appointed By Adeleke by Juliusganduje: 7:33am On Apr 12
helinues:

You wasted 10 newly created monikers on trolling yesterday alone.

Please don't start the madness again today.

You can't have such Opportunity of job opening and still be wasting life away trolling others for years on this forum

So STFU
I'm not the owner of those monikers. I'm only here to help you become somebody in life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnson Ajiboye: Court Removes Osun Monarch Appointed By Adeleke by AmuDimpka: 11:15am On Apr 12
helinues:

bros dress...go continue with your campaigns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Johnson Ajiboye: Court Removes Osun Monarch Appointed By Adeleke by BarrElChapo(m): 1:11pm On Apr 12
πŸ€”
Re: Johnson Ajiboye: Court Removes Osun Monarch Appointed By Adeleke by BarrElChapo(m): 1:12pm On Apr 12
Juliusganduje:
I'm not the owner of those monikers. I'm only here to help you become somebody in life.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 You're really on that guy's case o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Johnson Ajiboye: Court Removes Osun Monarch Appointed By Adeleke by ednut1(m): 1:18pm On Apr 12
Monarch today is just a waste of funds and tool for politicians. Rubbish

27 Likes

Re: Johnson Ajiboye: Court Removes Osun Monarch Appointed By Adeleke by Naijaguy123: 1:18pm On Apr 12
Dancing mumu governor.
Re: Johnson Ajiboye: Court Removes Osun Monarch Appointed By Adeleke by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:19pm On Apr 12
Okay
Re: Johnson Ajiboye: Court Removes Osun Monarch Appointed By Adeleke by emmabest2000(m): 1:19pm On Apr 12
Awilo Governor

1 Like

Re: Johnson Ajiboye: Court Removes Osun Monarch Appointed By Adeleke by ignis: 1:20pm On Apr 12
Politics have scattered our traditional establishments.

1 Like

Re: Johnson Ajiboye: Court Removes Osun Monarch Appointed By Adeleke by bigdammyj: 1:21pm On Apr 12
Noted.
Re: Johnson Ajiboye: Court Removes Osun Monarch Appointed By Adeleke by marsman: 1:21pm On Apr 12
AmuDimpka:
bros dress...go continue with your campaigns.
Hypocrite
Soludo suspended a Monarch
Soludo withdrew the certificate of a monarch
Otti dethroned a Monarch in Abia
Dethronement and removal of Monarchs has happened in Imo and Enugun numerous times. Even the court has nullified the election of one at a time.

But the court reviewing evidence and seeing that that a particular person is not meant to be king is your headache.

I want to believe not all Ibo people are useless and stupid but people like you are making it hard.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Johnson Ajiboye: Court Removes Osun Monarch Appointed By Adeleke by DeltaBachelor(m): 1:22pm On Apr 12
Wow !
Re: Johnson Ajiboye: Court Removes Osun Monarch Appointed By Adeleke by bewla(m): 1:23pm On Apr 12
U
Re: Johnson Ajiboye: Court Removes Osun Monarch Appointed By Adeleke by BondRiv: 1:25pm On Apr 12
Dancing governor.
Re: Johnson Ajiboye: Court Removes Osun Monarch Appointed By Adeleke by victorclean(f): 1:25pm On Apr 12
Ebinpawarians won't stop amazing me. Appointing kings is not the issue rather is appointing based on agberoic and ritualistic tendencies.

A king should be appointed based on track records of development and ideas in the area.

But at that angle, power is define as number of people you are able to intimidate, kill etc for followers to worship him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Will Defeat Buhari Come Febuary 14th 2015 - Tony Anenih / Buhari Plans To Arrest Me – Uwazuruike / Youths Plan Nationwide Protest Over Rising Fuel Prices, Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.