Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Electricity Tariff Will Reduce If Exchange Rate Reduces Below N1,000/$ - Adelabu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Tariff Will Reduce If Exchange Rate Reduces Below N1,000/$ - Adelabu (6949 Views)

Will Prices Of Things Reduce If Labour Party Presidential Candidate Wins? / Buhari Approves New Electricity Tariff; Rich Nigerians To Pay More / The New Electricity Tariff Across The Country Approved By Discos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Reduce If Exchange Rate Reduces Below N1,000/$ - Adelabu by Flame333: 6:49am On Apr 12
Idiot, is it not your master and party that destroyed the poor currency from 200 to above a 1000 ...

we voted for your party to bring the naira to equal the dollar for $1 to 1 naira now you expecting us to appreciate you guys for bringing it back to 200 Naira okay... Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Reduce If Exchange Rate Reduces Below N1,000/$ - Adelabu by tballeyy(m): 6:59am On Apr 12
Minister of power is an error in president Tinubu's cabinet...his policies on Nigerian bite harder

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Reduce If Exchange Rate Reduces Below N1,000/$ - Adelabu by Onyedikachi231: 7:10am On Apr 12
So na the masses dey pay for their cluelessness, they were saying Jonathan was clueless but we didn't pay for it.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Reduce If Exchange Rate Reduces Below N1,000/$ - Adelabu by Maj196(m): 7:14am On Apr 12
Can this mumu man just shut up already. I.diot buffoon

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Reduce If Exchange Rate Reduces Below N1,000/$ - Adelabu by dequir: 7:17am On Apr 12
lwise:
This man is like an hexagon peg in a triangular hole, total miss fit.
I doubt if he's an electrical engineer, he should be replaced ASAP.

He is an accountant and a former banker. I wonder why Tinubu appointed him to head the power sector. He won't last long there, because he's clueless as to what to do to solve the country's energy problems.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Reduce If Exchange Rate Reduces Below N1,000/$ - Adelabu by NwokoloOwa: 7:31am On Apr 12
The dumbest Minister of Power

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Reduce If Exchange Rate Reduces Below N1,000/$ - Adelabu by Schooljob1: 7:38am On Apr 12
Where are the BATstards blaming traders for the increase in prices because a particular hated tribes are mostly traders?
Shebi una dey import electricity from US?
Senseless fellows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Reduce If Exchange Rate Reduces Below N1,000/$ - Adelabu by Olaide1295: 7:48am On Apr 12
Eleporobi:
Nigeria government just like putting the cart before the horse.

Let them fix the power first before putting people in different categories.

If electricity is very stable who cares about bands. The discos should be forced to provide prepaid meters for every customer, the government should also hand over transmission to the private sector.
They should fix it with which money? Do you know how much is required to fund the sector? Even just to pay the debt already owed to the Generation companies

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Reduce If Exchange Rate Reduces Below N1,000/$ - Adelabu by PepeXKermit: 7:52am On Apr 12
This Adelabu is a lrime example of squre peg in round hole. The guy is a full beyond proportions.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Reduce If Exchange Rate Reduces Below N1,000/$ - Adelabu by CrossRhodes: 7:55am On Apr 12
DatNiggaDaz:
grin grin

Parapo clueless Minister at it again grin grin

He is not blaming AC & fridges any more but dollars

Only Allah knows the type of Chicago white substance he gets from his master emilokan grin grin
One of them here says he has first class accounting grin
I haven't seen any form of reasoning from this man to show he worth his first class, maybe na cram and pour sha.....cos his reasoning is too shallow

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Reduce If Exchange Rate Reduces Below N1,000/$ - Adelabu by CrossRhodes: 7:57am On Apr 12
dequir:

He is an accountant and a former banker. I wonder why Tinubu appointed him to head the power sector. He won't last long there, because he's clueless as to what to do to solve the country's energy problems.
Honestly because I don't want to believe APC and cohorts don't have a first class or sound electrical engineer capable of being minister?

This guy appointment na padipadi

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Reduce If Exchange Rate Reduces Below N1,000/$ - Adelabu by lexy2014: 8:11am On Apr 12
CountinBlessins:
WHAT DOES THE DOLLAR EXCHANGE RATE HAVE TO DO WITH ELECTRICITY TARIFF ?

Is this one just stupid or rehearing to be the most idiotic minister ever ?

Tomorrow you will blame sand sellers in the market who use dollar exchange rate as an excuse for increasing their prices.

my brother, na the same question I de ask oh. wetin concern electricity tariff with dollar exchange rate?

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Reduce If Exchange Rate Reduces Below N1,000/$ - Adelabu by Kasdat5(m): 8:17am On Apr 12
Ook !!
So we import electricity now abi .

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Reduce If Exchange Rate Reduces Below N1,000/$ - Adelabu by Acidosis(m): 8:17am On Apr 12
Naira is gaining, but prices keep rising. Never seen a thing like this in my life. Just yesterday, I bought a can of Malta Guinness for N500.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Reduce If Exchange Rate Reduces Below N1,000/$ - Adelabu by eepeepook: 8:17am On Apr 12
ROFLMAO. He should’ve added that Nigerians will receive constant electricity when the exchange rate becomes a dollar to a Naira.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Reduce If Exchange Rate Reduces Below N1,000/$ - Adelabu by BabaO2: 8:38am On Apr 12
This guy is the worst thing to happen to Tinubu's govt.
If you know tariff will drop why did you increase it so high to extort consumers knowing fully that this is a long term investment.
Why are you so concerned about the immediate gains to the investors in a long term lucrative investment? Thief, very corrupt individual.

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Reduce If Exchange Rate Reduces Below N1,000/$ - Adelabu by Yankee101: 8:54am On Apr 12
You’re due for sacking

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Reduce If Exchange Rate Reduces Below N1,000/$ - Adelabu by Houseontherock1: 10:35am On Apr 12
Adelabu should stop talking and allow one of his aides do the talking...he sounds really dumb

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Reduce If Exchange Rate Reduces Below N1,000/$ - Adelabu by BondRiv: 10:41am On Apr 12
U dey import electricity? Everything for una na dollar.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Reduce If Exchange Rate Reduces Below N1,000/$ - Adelabu by Honestey: 10:55am On Apr 12
Because we are importing electricity right? I said once this man open mouth, close your noseeeee!

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Reduce If Exchange Rate Reduces Below N1,000/$ - Adelabu by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 11:02am On Apr 12
This fool keeps making stupid excuses for his incompetence

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Reduce If Exchange Rate Reduces Below N1,000/$ - Adelabu by DatNiggaDaz: 11:17am On Apr 12
CrossRhodes:

One of them here says he has first class accounting grin
I haven't seen any form of reasoning from this man to show he worth his first class, maybe na cram and pour sha.....cos his reasoning is too shallow
The parapo Minister is empty & talks like an agbero. Mc Oluomo comes to mind

Tommorrow one of dem will say Mc Oluomo is a first class graduate grin

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Reduce If Exchange Rate Reduces Below N1,000/$ - Adelabu by Everydaylove: 11:59am On Apr 12
Confused government voted by gullible people.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Reduce If Exchange Rate Reduces Below N1,000/$ - Adelabu by Numberoneflavou: 1:19pm On Apr 12

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff Will Reduce If Exchange Rate Reduces Below N1,000/$ - Adelabu by frog12: 3:31pm On Apr 12
another administration enters, na the same EXCUSE ! grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tribunal Sacks Benue Speaker, Declares ACN Candidate Winner . / Who Is The Best Ig Nigeria Has Ever Had / Lagos Demolishes Apapa Amusement Park For Security Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.