Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Stronger Naira Possible By Q1 2025 – Ajuri Ngelale - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stronger Naira Possible By Q1 2025 – Ajuri Ngelale (10422 Views)

Tinubu's SSA, Ajuri Ngelale, Clears The Way For Tinubu In Dubai (Video) / President Buhari Got "False Intelligence" From CBN - Ajuri Ngelale / Ajuri Ngelale Welcomes Third Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stronger Naira Possible By Q1 2025 – Ajuri Ngelale by dre11(m): 6:12am On Apr 12
With the successes recorded by President Bola Tinubu administAjuri Ngelaleration’s intervention in the foreign exchange market and resumption of full operations by the refineries, a stronger Naira should be achieved by the first quarter of 2025.

Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Ajuri Ngelale, who made the projection in a brief to State House Correspondents in Abuja on Thursday, said the policy revitalisation in the foreign exchange market is aimed at strengthening the Naira in currency markets.

Ngelale, however, noted that the recent successes in foreign exchange market are not enough for the nation to rest the policies and other efforts to strengthen the Naira.

He further noted with the various refineries, public and privately-owned, resuming full operations and capacity between now and the first quarter of 2025, the position of the Naira should become stronger and reflect on prices of market commodities.

“The President has been very consistent in his view that the labour pains felt by our people and the incredible sacrifices made by our people over the past 10 months would be rewarded across the board.

“The President’s multi-faceted approach to ridding the nation’s foreign exchange market of malign actors and sharp practices have provided a platform for the sustainable strengthening of our national currency against all global currencies and this is what we are seeing.

“But there is still much work to be done and this is not a time for celebration. It is a time for doubling down and working harder to ensure that inflation is sustainably brought down in short order and that consumer protecting regulatory agencies step up enforcement to ensure that our people are not short-changed by enterprises that fail to reflect the prevailing exchange rates on the pricing of goods and services across the board.

“As our private and publicly-owned refineries resume operations between now and the first quarter of 2025, the nation’s cash position will dramatically improve to the extent that Nigerians can rightly expect a stronger Naira and a fair reflection of its strength in the prices of commodities in the market place.

“Once you join the rising spending power of Africa’s population with the historic availability of trillions of naira for consumer credit that will bolster the real sector, you will see why Nigerians will be most pleased that they elected a financial engineer and businessman as president by the end of his first term in office, even as the signs are increasingly more evident today,” he said.

https://thenationonlineng.net/stronger-naira-possible-by-q1-2025-presidency/

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stronger Naira Possible By Q1 2025 – Ajuri Ngelale by Ofunaofu: 6:23am On Apr 12
"Propaganda does not deceive the people; it merely helps the APC, Tinubu, those working with him, their supporters, Agbadorians, and Bulabans to continue to deceive themselves."

How much was Naira exchanging for a dollar as of the time Tinubu was sworn in? That is the question Nigerians are asking. 

You improve on what you met on the ground, not crashing it to the extent the Naira was becoming worthless and when it begins to make some marginal gains, you roll out the drums to begin to pour undeserving praise on your cluelessness and incompetence.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stronger Naira Possible By Q1 2025 – Ajuri Ngelale by harryboyng(m): 6:24am On Apr 12
Let the work continue 💯💯💯

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stronger Naira Possible By Q1 2025 – Ajuri Ngelale by Otulented: 6:24am On Apr 12
Nothing good can come out from thiefinubu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stronger Naira Possible By Q1 2025 – Ajuri Ngelale by humberjade: 6:24am On Apr 12
Well, whatever is being done that is causing the naira to appreciate should be sustained. As of now, I am beginning to trust the process, I hope it keeps rising.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stronger Naira Possible By Q1 2025 – Ajuri Ngelale by WriterX(m): 6:25am On Apr 12
sad
Re: Stronger Naira Possible By Q1 2025 – Ajuri Ngelale by pquaver(m): 6:25am On Apr 12
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/stronger-naira-possible-by-q1-2025-presidency/

Jagaban will succeed... This i have seen..
This will pain obidients.. That i had already seen

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stronger Naira Possible By Q1 2025 – Ajuri Ngelale by Klington: 6:25am On Apr 12
shocked

Propaganda left, right and center.

APC is a gang of straight face shameless wicked liars.

12 Likes

Re: Stronger Naira Possible By Q1 2025 – Ajuri Ngelale by Kayceo2010: 6:25am On Apr 12
cheesy
Re: Stronger Naira Possible By Q1 2025 – Ajuri Ngelale by Ezehillary(m): 6:25am On Apr 12
A
Re: Stronger Naira Possible By Q1 2025 – Ajuri Ngelale by Wainey: 6:27am On Apr 12
In 2025, it won't still reflect on the commodities, those greedy Nigerians will still tell u they bought old stock since February 2024

10 Likes

Re: Stronger Naira Possible By Q1 2025 – Ajuri Ngelale by SoNature(m): 6:27am On Apr 12
A working country will benefit everyone who legitimately does business and earns a living in Nigeria, irrespective of who drives the process. People are tired of promises; just make things happen!

5 Likes

Re: Stronger Naira Possible By Q1 2025 – Ajuri Ngelale by Crucialgem(m): 6:28am On Apr 12
This i believe. I just want to see what those that travel abroad will do once one dollar becomes100naira

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stronger Naira Possible By Q1 2025 – Ajuri Ngelale by MantileBernice: 6:28am On Apr 12
Contact us for your best service delivery in CVs, SOPs, Cover Letters and other copy writing needs. It's your sure ticket to landing that dream job/admission/scholarship. We are a chat away...

8 Likes

Re: Stronger Naira Possible By Q1 2025 – Ajuri Ngelale by dikings(m): 6:28am On Apr 12
Why aren't the cost goods reducing in prices ? Some thing is not clear here

3 Likes

Re: Stronger Naira Possible By Q1 2025 – Ajuri Ngelale by Kelklein(m): 6:28am On Apr 12
take the dollar to N216 or less and start defending it from there.. then you would deserve a clap.. anything less than that is not acceptable..

If you can't do that, at least take the dollar back to the 450 that you met it at official price.. you can then clap for yourselves for taking us on a merry-go-round of labour pain..

Indeed, let the poor breathe

10 Likes

Re: Stronger Naira Possible By Q1 2025 – Ajuri Ngelale by swagficient(m): 6:28am On Apr 12
I wish honesty is one of the watchwords for our politicians but we all know that if a truth isn’t laced with propaganda and juiciness, it isn’t palatable enough for them.

I hope we don’t have to Japa again.
I hope Nigeria becomes great
I hope poverty gets alleviated.
I hope for a great Now and Future for Nigeria.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stronger Naira Possible By Q1 2025 – Ajuri Ngelale by Ezehillary(m): 6:28am On Apr 12
pquaver:

This will pain obidients..
so you mean you will sleeping under the bridge

1 Like

Re: Stronger Naira Possible By Q1 2025 – Ajuri Ngelale by jetguy(m): 6:30am On Apr 12
I'm still yet to understand why this people see this thing as an achievement even though one dollar is above one thousand naira 😕

It was 216 when apc take over power. During campaign, they promised to make it one naira to one dollar 🏪...
Did they think is everybody that has light or shallow brain in this country or what 😉

1 Like

Re: Stronger Naira Possible By Q1 2025 – Ajuri Ngelale by fuckJones(f): 6:31am On Apr 12
Otulented:
Emekus, stop masturbating,

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stronger Naira Possible By Q1 2025 – Ajuri Ngelale by Barrylord4040: 6:32am On Apr 12
Compare ur papa with Tinubu...ur conscience will answer u lol
Otulented:

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stronger Naira Possible By Q1 2025 – Ajuri Ngelale by ZombieDetective: 6:33am On Apr 12
pquaver:

This will pain obidients..
you think a good economy will pain "Obidients"?

Some of you have sh1t for brains...

1 Like

Re: Stronger Naira Possible By Q1 2025 – Ajuri Ngelale by Splashme: 6:34am On Apr 12
Lol
Re: Stronger Naira Possible By Q1 2025 – Ajuri Ngelale by Tjra: 6:36am On Apr 12
Otulented:
Stop embarrassing yourself cry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stronger Naira Possible By Q1 2025 – Ajuri Ngelale by freethinker01: 6:36am On Apr 12
Once it's Ajuri, discard it!

1 Like

Re: Stronger Naira Possible By Q1 2025 – Ajuri Ngelale by lanre316: 6:36am On Apr 12
Otulented:

No. You are the one cursing yourself that you will not enjoy the good that is coming from Tinubu administration.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stronger Naira Possible By Q1 2025 – Ajuri Ngelale by Wainey: 6:37am On Apr 12
MantileBernice:
Will you give us 180NGN to 1USD as it was in Jonathan's government? Any government that doesn't return Nigeria to that stage and then from there move on to higher naira strength is a failed government. Because it means that the past had something better than the present
no he should make the naira stronger than the dollar as it was in Awolowo's time.
Guy the naira is appreciating, let's just pray it keeps the momentum, I sincerely want to see it at 350-400 naira to a dollar, I'll be fine with that

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stronger Naira Possible By Q1 2025 – Ajuri Ngelale by Onyedikachi231: 6:38am On Apr 12
Another statistics wey we go chop...

1 Like

Re: Stronger Naira Possible By Q1 2025 – Ajuri Ngelale by DrAkpamudehe: 6:41am On Apr 12
Nothing good can come out of Tinubu.
I repeat, nothing good can come out of Tinubu.

You cant just steal, grab and run with power and expect to succeed.
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Stronger Naira Possible By Q1 2025 – Ajuri Ngelale by Onyedikachi231: 6:41am On Apr 12
Wainey:
no he should make the naira stronger than the dollar as it was in Awolowo's time.
Guy the naira is appreciating, let's just pray it keeps the momentum, I sincerely want to see it at 350-400 naira to a dollar, I'll be fine with that

Sane Nigerians will be fine at 1 naira to a dollar they promised.

1 Like

Re: Stronger Naira Possible By Q1 2025 – Ajuri Ngelale by bobochem: 6:44am On Apr 12
I see dollar falling below 500 before the ending of this year.The shoddy work of BDC has been exterminated by CBN policies.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

San Drowns In Lagos Beach Trying To Rescue Secretary / Lagos, Freedom Park. The History And Her Current State! Indeed Eko Oni Baje! / Buhari To Travel To Niger Republic With Three Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.