Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,030 members, 7,814,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

SHOCKING: See How Korra Obidi Was Attacked By A Woman With Acids In U.k (WATCH) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHOCKING: See How Korra Obidi Was Attacked By A Woman With Acids In U.k (WATCH) (119 Views)

Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump / Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food / Nigeria Singer, Brymo Performs N*ked At Concert In U.K (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: See How Korra Obidi Was Attacked By A Woman With Acids In U.k (WATCH) by Observernation: 6:30am On Apr 12
SHOCKING: See How Korra Obidi Was Attacked By A Woman With Acids In U.k (WATCH)

A video has surfaced online showing the moment singer and dancer, Korra Obidi, was br¥tally atta3ked by a woman just outside her residence in the U.K.

This is coming hours after Korra took to social media to reveal that she was atta3ked by a woman with a w£apon. According to her, the atta3ker was a black woman that is five-foot-tall, and stressed that she has been a target of h****ful remarks in the past, noting that the physical a§§ault is a wake-up call.

In the video which has now gone viral, Korra can be seen recording herself as she was about stepping out of her house. She opened the front door and the atta3ker was standing there and Korra yelled, “Oh! my God, you scar£d me,”. She was p¥nched and her phone used for the recording fell to the floor but she was still live-streaming on Facebook.

Viewers could hear Korra scr£aming and pleading that her atta3ker forgives her for whatever offense she might have committed. “I’m sorry for whatever I did to you,” she was heard saying. Korra went further to start speaking in tongues and calling the name of Jesus for help as she wrestled with her atta3ker who continued to a§§ault and §t+b her.

The b+rbarous atta3k went on for over 3 minutes before the suspect absconded with her phone and Korra could be heard saying, “Please give me my phone.”

CLICK HERE TO WATCH HOW SHE WAS ATTACKED WITH ACIDS

Re: SHOCKING: See How Korra Obidi Was Attacked By A Woman With Acids In U.k (WATCH) by insidelife22(m): 6:45am On Apr 12
Somebody say ashawo

(1) (Reply)

Junior Pope De*th Truth Exposed Full Story And How It All Happened � � � MC M / Arnold Schwarzenegger & Alyssa Milano: Special Tribute To Two Global Icons. / Adanma Luke Emotional As She Breaks Silence On Junior Pope’s Demise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.