Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,454 members, 7,846,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

The City With The Finest Roads In Africa (NOT What I Was Expecting) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The City With The Finest Roads In Africa (NOT What I Was Expecting) (202 Views)

Ikpeazu Was Expecting To Be Paid Pension - Gov. Alex Otti / Chinechere Okoronkwo, Victim Of The NDA Attack Was Expecting His First Child / Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The City With The Finest Roads In Africa (NOT What I Was Expecting) by Walkwithsimon11: 7:44am On Apr 12
Re: The City With The Finest Roads In Africa (NOT What I Was Expecting) by quadraheem(m): 7:48am On Apr 12
E Don tey, Nigerians don’t value what we have

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba-Nation: Igboho Disowns Invaders Of Oyo Gov’t Secretariat, Demands Probe / BREAKING! Court Issues Arrest Warrant For Kogi Ex-Gov Over Alleged ₦80.2bn Fraud / Why Do Foreigners Restrict Entry To People In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.