Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

How To Recover My Dads Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Recover My Dads Money (95 Views)

How Do I Recover My Money From Union Bank? / How Do I Recover My Money From A Debtor ? / How To Recover Funds From Accounts Of Deceased Loved Ones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover My Dads Money by Austine567(m): 8:10am On Apr 12
So I happen to lost my Dad when I was much younger , though I new what a bank was then but I pay no attention to his savings at all I knew was he banked with UBA .
But recently, after 14years of his demise it occurred to me that he actually have a bank account which he was operating before he passed on.
Now the issue is I would love to access that account but I have no Idea the account number, all I know and remember is the name of the account holder and UBA.
Pls how do I go about it ?
Re: How To Recover My Dads Money by TUANKU(m): 8:23am On Apr 12
Austine567:
So I happen to lost my Dad when I was much younger , though I new what a bank was then but I pay no attention to his savings at all I knew was he banked with UBA .
But recently, after 14years of his demise it occurred to me that he actually have a bank account which he was operating before he passed on.
Now the issue is I would love to access that account but I have no Idea the account number, all I know and remember is the name of the account holder and UBA.
Find a lawyer.
Re: How To Recover My Dads Money by dawnomike(m): 8:23am On Apr 12
Austine567:
First, you need a letter of administration.... Speak to a lawyer about this
Re: How To Recover My Dads Money by George700(m): 8:44am On Apr 12
Austine567:
I would suggest maybe you go to the bank with the details you have,if you have the phone number used to open the account it will be useful it can be used to check the account number
Re: How To Recover My Dads Money by Adewale1603(m): 9:00am On Apr 12
After good 14years. And are you even sure that there's money inside that account?

(1) (Reply)

Lagos To London: Air Peace Flight Fare Sparks Price War / You Have A Business And You Want To Gain Visibility, I Got You Covered / Anambra CP Retires, Says I will Go Into Full-time Business To Challenge Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.