Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Why Are Agbadorians Scared Of Peter Obi The Way Iran Is Scared Of Israel? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Agbadorians Scared Of Peter Obi The Way Iran Is Scared Of Israel? (168 Views)

Why Are Agbadorians And Bulabans So Fixated On Peter Obi? / Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Agbadorians Scared Of Peter Obi The Way Iran Is Scared Of Israel? by EbinPawaGovt: 8:21am On Apr 12
I thought they say Peter Obi came third? Have you ever seen a top person scared of the third person onstead of the second in a class? Or is there something that Agbadorians know that the rest of us do not? What I see is the fear of Iran towards Israel in all Agbadorians whenever the name of PO is mentioned. Any explanation for this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Agbadorians Scared Of Peter Obi The Way Iran Is Scared Of Israel? by AngryMrMAN: 8:25am On Apr 12
Peter OBI is greater than the oduwa national pig god

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Agbadorians Scared Of Peter Obi The Way Iran Is Scared Of Israel? by Ozommadu: 8:35am On Apr 12
Same people that cannot point tinupoo's rural intervention achievements in the north are cancelling Obi's benevolence to the people they neglected

Look at the one tinupoo provided as then Lagos governor oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Agbadorians Scared Of Peter Obi The Way Iran Is Scared Of Israel? by Ofunaofu: 8:35am On Apr 12
Peter Obi is currently the biggest political figure in Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Agbadorians Scared Of Peter Obi The Way Iran Is Scared Of Israel? by Tranquillity360: 8:38am On Apr 12
I don't support any Nigeria politician.

But Obi seems to be better than them all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Agbadorians Scared Of Peter Obi The Way Iran Is Scared Of Israel? by CannibalTorment: 8:40am On Apr 12
Peter girigory Obi the religious war daddy is the political version of Ojukwu, Kanu Nnamdi and Simeon Ekpa combined, no one is scared of him, but about 40 million senseless people that follow him like Ojukwu that killed over three million igbos, Kanu Nnamdi instructed igbos to kill fellow igbos because of biafra.
Re: Why Are Agbadorians Scared Of Peter Obi The Way Iran Is Scared Of Israel? by AngryMrMAN: 8:40am On Apr 12
Ozommadu:
Same people that cannot point tinupoo's rural intervention achievements in the north are cancelling Obi's benevolence to the people they neglected

Look at the one tinupoo provided as then Lagos governor oo

He took N530 million naira to build a long pole tap with metal cap .
Re: Why Are Agbadorians Scared Of Peter Obi The Way Iran Is Scared Of Israel? by AngryMrMAN: 8:40am On Apr 12
CannibalTorment:
Peter girigory Obi the religious war daddy is the political version of Ojukwu, Kanu Nnamdi and Simeon Ekpa combined, no one is scared of him, but about 40 million senseless people that follow him like Ojukwu that killed over three million igbos, Kanu Nnamdi instructed igbos to kill fellow igbos because of biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Agbadorians Scared Of Peter Obi The Way Iran Is Scared Of Israel? by Ibaaboy(m): 9:25am On Apr 12
hmmmm
Re: Why Are Agbadorians Scared Of Peter Obi The Way Iran Is Scared Of Israel? by SS777(m): 9:33am On Apr 12
EbinPawaGovt:
I thought they say Peter Obi came third? Have you ever seen a top person scared of the third person onstead of the second in a class? Or is there something that Agbadorians know that the rest of us do not? What I see is the fear of Iran towards Israel in all Agbadorians whenever the name of PO is mentioned. Any explanation for this?

People like you will continue being irrelevant cos the tribe you comes from will forever are seen as irrelevant talk less of become president of Nigeria.
Re: Why Are Agbadorians Scared Of Peter Obi The Way Iran Is Scared Of Israel? by SS777(m): 9:35am On Apr 12
Ofunaofu:
Peter Obi is currently the biggest political figure in Nigeria

Waste of time, I think by now all of you could've started holding Biafra passport despite your ranting during election.

Nigeria is not for you stop wasting your time here .
Re: Why Are Agbadorians Scared Of Peter Obi The Way Iran Is Scared Of Israel? by EbinPawaGovt: 5:44pm On Apr 12
Tranquillity360:
I don't support any Nigeria politician.

But Obi seems to be better than them all

An understatement.

(1) (Reply)

The Demon Of Unrest PDF By Erik Larson - Download / Power: Enough Of Sponsored Campaign Against Adelabu---- CSO / Video: Senate Wades Into ASUU, NASU Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.